• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
It's a plant, it has no real gender, so you can call it whatever. Some people are confusing the language in the Palutena's guidance as Palutena calling the plant a 'she', but Palutena was actually referring to Viridi (since she's a Piranha plant nut) when she said 'Shh, she'll hear you!'
I said this too but people NEED to have a gender debate, cuz that matters.

Its just good that DLC characters are treated like everyone else this time around.

Shame about the CODEC calls but I get it.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dang. Now I have to make the choice between phone tag with Nintendo Customer Service and then wait for a new email, or to just shell out the $5. :dizzy:

Is Piranha Plant that much fun to play or should I wait? lol
This is what I'm thinking over, too. Like, Nintendo's customer service has been kinda nonexistent due to the influx of calls. On one hand, I could buy Plant now, but on the other hand, if a lot of people just buy Plant, their lines will be free and I can get Plant for free.

It's like some nerdy spinoff of the prisoner's dilemma.

D

Deleted member

I just imagine Piranha Plant in Smash being Nintendo’s Audrey II and go with that.

D

Deleted member

Dang. Now I have to make the choice between phone tag with Nintendo Customer Service and then wait for a new email, or to just shell out the $5. :dizzy:

Is Piranha Plant that much fun to play or should I wait? lol
PP is a fun gimmicky character whose purpose is getting funny kills because every one of her specials is designed for a sick plays video but if you can get anything for free then you should get said thing for free because free stuff always tastes better.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Other than Pokémon I think :ultmario: mooks are the only ones you could make characters out of due to their being 12 dozen versions of each one.

The enemy type of 'Koopa' can be applied to A LOT of characters you commonly encounter across multiple Mario games.

:ultkirby: For example as a lot of little dudes but none of them have tons of versions (Except for Waddle Dees but BWD is there rep, but he's a man character at this point)
Here's Organization XIII.
Sick stuff bro, we have so many good art people here. Very good. The guitar looks like it took a minute, very detailed, very well done!

Last edited:

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
It just makes no sense to me when people get all defensive when you call Plant a she now..
Like if she's just a plant it doesnt even matter.
The only people gatekeeping what you should call her are the ones that dont use she.

Pakky

Smash Hero
It just makes no sense to me when people get all defensive when you call Plant a she now..
The only people gatekeeping what you should call her are the ones that dont use she.
I always thought Petey was a girl honestly

Oh would it be bad to have both :ultpiranha: and Petey as characters?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cishets: lol the LGBT get way too uppity about gender
Also cishets: THE PLANT IS AN IT. NOT A SHE OR THEY. IF YOU MUST GENDER IT THEN USE HE

Pakky

Smash Hero
Cishets: lol the LGBT get way too uppity about gender
Also cishets: THE PLANT IS AN IT. NOT A SHE OR THEY. IF YOU MUST GENDER IT THEN USE HE
Is this an actual word? Or is it slang?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If the Minecraft stage makes a great use of its potential, it would take over Super Mario Maker as my second favourite stage from the whole Smash Bros franchise (being behind Brinstar Depths).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
you know what I find funny. On all the KH streams ive watched, every time Xemnas talks or even shows up, people go freaking wild

I see a things like "Talk more please"... which I don't deny, his voice is so good. So ****ing goooodd

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Alright so where did 'Cis' even come from? I mean I've heard of it before but never really understood why its used.
"Cis" is a Latin prefix meaning "on this side of."

"Trans" is a Latin prefix meaning "on the other side of."

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This is what I'm thinking over, too. Like, Nintendo's customer service has been kinda nonexistent due to the influx of calls. On one hand, I could buy Plant now, but on the other hand, if a lot of people just buy Plant, their lines will be free and I can get Plant for free.

It's like some nerdy spinoff of the prisoner's dilemma.
I got an email yesterday telling me to call back at a different number than what is listed on the website and to state my claim number to the representative. So I kind of hope I won't have to wait as long as I did on Wednesday. I was told directly that their phones were backed up specifically because of Piranha Plant.

D

Deleted member

The DLC characters getting their own Guidance is a nice reveal. I can't wait to see Joker's now. Will we have Palutena, Viridi, or Pitt talk about the other Phantom Thieves? Or will the Phantom Thieves themselves speak up? I feel like there's a decent chance we'll hear from at least Morgana in the Guidance. Since there weill be some free Mii costume DLCs, I actually think we'll see Morgana as a Mii costume too (just like how Chocobo got his own Mii stuff.

D

Deleted member

So, is KH3 being hated by the KH community, or something? Haven't seen a ton of positivity about it, and that is genuinely shocking me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The power of the plant is just too much to handle
This tweet pretty much sums up my thoughts on that:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom