• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really like this comic series! You should continue!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
True, but they teased him at the end of Guardians 2 with Ayesha supposedly creating him, so I still feel like he's coming at some point.
Yeah, I think he will be the focus of G3. Then maybe he gets a bigger role in the next avengers arc.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
By the way, who is the character in your avatar
Alice, from Pandorea Hearts (here is a image to help)

EDIT: ****, quote to see the image.
Wearing one of my OC outfit as you can see here.
The Red Titan Color.jpg

Here is my avi in better detail too.
redhunterx_by_corythec_dd3ifjv-pre (1).png
let's it make it clear tho, you don't have to put every single details, as you can see, her design is quit complicate, so make sure to draw what you can if you do it, OK?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I was, no joke, banking hard on Endgame being named Secret War. Like, the Spider-Man Secret War not Secret Wars. So that it would round out what I saw as the Russo's War Trilogy. Endgame is a fine name though. It's very symbolic to Tony Stark which tells me that, well, he's almost certainly the Avenger's Endgame.
Said by Tony in Age of Ultron:
Said to Tony by Strange in Infinity War:
Tony's the Endgame.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Problem is they put a lot of emphasis on character customization, and locking a majority of it behind a tedious grind is going to rub people the wrong way. Also Brutalities are locked behind it too and those are a lot more than just cosmetics.
Did you try just looking them up and doing them? That’s always worked before.

As someone who doesn’t care about customization in the first place, it being a chore to unlock doesn’t bother me. Because I never cared. I wish they’d just drop it and put the resources elsewhere.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alice, from Pandorea Hearts (here is a image to help)

EDIT: ****, quote to see the image.
Wearing one of my OC outfit as you can see here.

Here is my avi in better detail too.
let's it make it clear tho, you don't have to put every single details, as you can see, her design is quit complicate, so make sure to draw what you can if you do it, OK?
Okie dokie ~

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
>tfw don't play mk11 so you don't know if it's actually bad or if Gamers™ are just being pissy at the non-sexy wamens or that one guy who ends slavery
From what im aware of

-$60 base game
-$40 Season pass that was announced with the game reveal
-day one DLC character on the disc used as a pre-order bonus
-microtransactions
-an entire single player mode is always online with features that will die once the servers are killed
-Denuvo

basically most of the stuff people hated capcom fighting games for last gen

D

Deleted member

Did you try just looking them up and doing them? That’s always worked before.

As someone who doesn’t care about customization in the first place, it being a chore to unlock doesn’t bother me. Because I never cared. I wish they’d just drop it and put the resources elsewhere.
Krypt unlocks are entirely random except for a few select chests on top of being pretty expensive, and the Towers are insanely hard and tedious. They're rolling out a patch to adjust the economy/unlocks and it's still a very solid fighting game, but while I don't agree with the review bombing I can see where the sentiment comes from.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Krypt unlocks are entirely random except for a few select chests on top of being pretty expensive, and the Towers are insanely hard and tedious. They're rolling out a patch to adjust the economy/unlocks and it's still a very solid fighting game, but while I don't agree with the review bombing I can see where the sentiment comes from.
That..... I still have no idea why NRS thinks any of that is a good idea. We want to PLAY a game. Not be enslaved by it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom