• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Gameplay for MK11 is great, roster is solid, story is enjoyable, but unlocks are abysmal. That's what I've heard so far.

I'm sure the unlocks will be fixed real soon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Couldn't do it.

I'd die of anxiety waiting for it to break down and tell me to shake it, shake-shake it, shake it, shake-shake it, shake it, shake-shake it, shake it, shake it, shake-shake it, shake it like a Poloroid picture.
It'll only break down when it starts doing the opposite and telling you You think you've got it Oh, you think you've got it But got it just don't get it when there's nothin' at allllll a allllll a alllll a alllllllllllll *demonic screech*

D

Deleted member

yeah final fantasy is one of them too

i dont even like half of the casting choices now

i dont speak japanese but im sure there's a way to tell if a japanese voice actor is bad
The worst part of this is?

Just looking at the trailers and with my experience with Final Fantasy, how the **** does Final Fantasy XII have the best voice acting? Fricking Balthier is literally Ignis, but better. And don't get me wrong, Ignis was a damn great character in the VA department, but somehow, someway, Balthier takes it to a whole new level. Probably the delivery.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Oh right, I forgot I never appreciated any of the admins so here goes
@Shishœ

Thank you for your hard work
The longest movie I've watched was Peter Jackson's Ultimate Edition of King Kong.

3 hours and 20 minutes. Its an even longer movie then Endgame.
I think the longest movie I’ve watched was when HBO (I think, maybe another premium) made that Godfather I & II movie mashup where they cut the movies so all scenes were in chronological order. Basically, all the young Vito scenes happened at the beginning of the movie before The Godfather I scenes happened. That movie was looong.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And in case anyone doesn't know the DLC had been leaked for MK11.

Mortal Kombat characters:
Fujin
Nightwolf
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Sindel

Guest characters:
Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Joker (DC Comics)
Spawn (Image Comics)
T-800 (The Terminator)

Wish we got Pennywise...

D

Deleted member

I want Deadpool, the Wolverine and Venom in the MCU, but that is never happening. ;-;

D

Deleted member

Gameplay for MK11 is great, roster is solid, story is enjoyable, but unlocks are abysmal. That's what I've heard so far.

I'm sure the unlocks will be fixed real soon.
There's supposed to be a patch today that will adjust The Krypt an Towers of Time, but we don't know exactly what it's going to change about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So how much is actual criticism and how much is whining about the end of slavery and Boner Culture?
It's about a 60/40 split, with the 60 being the whining.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I want Deadpool, the Wolverine and Venom in the MCU, but that is never happening. ;-;
In GotG Vol 2, the Stan Lee cameo was supposed to mention his cameo from the first Deadpool movie. Also Disney owns FOX now so they can literally just combine universes, which is why I think Civil War 2 will be a monumental event in the MCU since we have Captain Marvel and Iron Man or whoever else is going to be in a big place to oppose her.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can't believe that leaked scene where happy bodyslams thanos and breaks his neck

D

Deleted member

probably not anytime soon but i'll bet my life savings that it'll happen eventually

(jokes on you i'm in debt

y'all will win negative monies)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Fujin
Nightwolf
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Sindel

Guest characters:
Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Joker (DC Comics)
Spawn (Image Comics)
T-800 (The Terminator)

Wish we got Pennywise...
It's still missing at least 3 characters. There's 12-13 in the first pack.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Fujin
Nightwolf
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Sindel

Guest characters:
Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Joker (DC Comics)
Spawn (Image Comics)
T-800 (The Terminator)

Wish we got Pennywise...
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FROM THE "STOP DISCUSSING ENDGAME BECAUSE SPOILERS" MAN HIMSELF, THE BIGGEST SPOILERS FOR MK11,

D

Deleted member

Ahh boy a yummy treat
D3aG5O1U4AM3OLV.jpeg

I thought you were pure!
I think the longest movie I’ve was when HBO (I think, maybe another premium) made that Godfather I & II movie mashup where they cut the movies so all scenes were in chronological order. Basically, all the young Vito scenes happened at the beginning of the movie before The Godfather I scenes happened. That movie was looong.
See? At least Cyndane acknowledges my work here.
"Gee, how come Atlus lets you be in two fighting games, Joker?"
Joker: "They'll never see it coming."

D

Deleted member

In GotG Vol 2, the Stan Lee cameo was supposed to mention his cameo from the first Deadpool movie. Also Disney owns FOX now so they can literally just combine universes, which is why I think Civil War 2 will be a monumental event in the MCU since we have Captain Marvel and Iron Man or whoever else is going to be in a big place to oppose her.
Here's the thing, Sony owns Deadpool and Venom, and it would be cool if Sony allowed them to do that.
In terms of Wolverine, you are right. I just want Disney to showcase us a good Wolverine movie.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how you mention the Wolverine, not just Wolverine, THE Wolverine in particular.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ya better learn spanish soon to watch this thing.
Contains some language en español
Im surprised they still make Dr. Goku, first one I watched was about 6-7 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
To be honest you might want to. We can ask users to spoiler tag things or take it to the media forum, but even if we retroactively delete Endgame posts you still may see them before we do.

I don't think any of the regulars here are going to be ****s and post blatant spoilers but I can't guarantee a troll won't.
I may just stray from the general thread for a while after the 24th.
I dont want to be spoiled so yeah. i'll be back around once i see it tho

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
define confirmed, because there's not a snowball's chance in hell that we see anything from smash tonight

if she's a feMC though, that's a start
I was thinking Smash (because no one would see it coming :V) but at least them properly showing her full body and design will be good

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m at work
Should I try the next part of chapter 2 of my comic game today or nah
I say do it if you have the time and you really want to do it, don't force yourself however if you're feeling tired or somethin',

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

anyways i just can't wait to see armored thanos for more then 20 seconds because not gonna lie that **** dummy t h i c c

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I was thinking Smash (because no one would see it coming :V) but at least them properly showing her full body and design will be good
problem is that nintendo isn't legally involved in the concert's copyrights at all, and they haven't advertised it anywhere, japanese accounts or otherwise

D

Deleted member

Freddy Fazbear in Smash would be OD. His entire Moveset would be jumpscaring the opponent, giving them a heart attack and killing them instantly

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im surprised they still make Dr. Goku, first one I watched was about 6-7 years ago.
These dudes are on fire now:
-Another Dr. Goku season in the making
-The Nappa stuff
-And getting the original Latin American VAs for Thanos, the real Goku, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot and Ash Ketchum.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Speaking of Endgame, I don't know if I'm prepared to watch a movie that's over 3 hours long.

That's one hell of a commitment.
This is nothing. Back in the older days of cinema, there were movies that could go upwards of 4 hours.

Heck, I doubt that some modern folk could make it past the intro of the original King Kong alone.

The longest movie I've watched was Peter Jackson's Ultimate Edition of King Kong.

3 hours and 20 minutes. Its an even longer movie then Endgame.
Well, looks like we were both on the same track of thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom