• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When it comes to debates like whether Erdrick is in or not, or if P5S is for Switch, I’m just like

Is Erdrick likely? Yes. Is he a lock? Not by a long shot.

Likewise, is Persona 5 coming to Switch? Probably. Will it be designated P5S? Probably not.

Just don’t worry about things and take it as it comes. It’s what I’ve learned in life

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
1. It's gonna have P5 Music.
2. It's at 2-3 AM PST.
3. It's gonna have P5R news.
That's it for hard facts.

Atlus also have a habit of announcing projects at their concerts. In fact I believe SMTV was announced at a concert.
You're missing #4, it's gonna have P5S news.

D

Deleted member

To play devil's advocate, P5S could very much be Persona 5 Switch, but Atlus can go about this the way Nintendo did with Metroid Prime 4.

Don't show anything.

Just a logo and some fancy visual FX ****, "now in development for Nintendo Switch".

Boom, 20K retweets and over 50K likes instantly.

HAPPY TOKE.png

D

Deleted member

Oh right, I forgot I never appreciated any of the admins so here goes
@Shishœ

Thank you for your hard work
You are the only true administrator here to be honest, everyone else just hacked themselves to get that grey title.
I appreciate you!

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, gonna take a moment to ask you all please don't post Endgame spoilers in here. After the movie releases, spoiler tags and whatnot, but we have a Media Forum to discuss movies and the like that would be better suited for it.

I'm worried people are going to get pissy over seeing spoilers so please be careful what you share in here.
What Grey says: don't post Endgame spoilers because people will get upset

What Grey means: don't post Endgame spoilers because I'm a mod and if people report you I'll have to read them

D

Deleted member

Spongeboy, me bob! Me petties must be perfectly balanced, as ALL things should be!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So I had a fun idea.
What if I started a new file of Miitopia where all of the party members are Smashboards members, and all the townspeople etc. are random characters that users suggest? Then I could go ahead and make a thread for it, so I can document it, and everyone can chat about it.

Just an idea for a fun community project. Tell me what you all think.
Make sans the sage/Darkest Lord. That's all I ask of you

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What Grey says: don't post Endgame spoilers because people will get upset

What Grey means: don't post Endgame spoilers because I'm a mod and if people report you I'll have to read them
You know me so well.

I have tickets for the first showing Thursday evening so I'll mostly be immune but goddamn if I can't make it two days without someone reporting a spoiler I'm gonna be so pissed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
we all out here trying to score a win streak against Moydow Moydow

best character i can do it with is :ultganondorf: but man im **** against lucina even if i can tell when shes about to whip out that f-smash/f-air

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kirby's Adventure is the only NES game I've played that didn't age like booty.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Dude, people work hard to moderate. Don't take it for granted.
You do realize he was joking, right? He quoted Shishoe, who isn't an admin to begin with.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Alright, gonna take a moment to ask you all please don't post Endgame spoilers in here. After the movie releases, spoiler tags and whatnot, but we have a Media Forum to discuss movies and the like that would be better suited for it.

I'm worried people are going to get pissy over seeing spoilers so please be careful what you share in here.
Im not gonna see the movie until a while after, so if there's spoilers that show up after it's released I might have to not visit the forum for a while.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
we all out here trying to score a win streak against Moydow Moydow

best character i can do it with is :ultganondorf: but man im **** against lucina even if i can tell when shes about to whip out that f-smash/f-air
When fighting Lucina you have to remember her options in neutral.
Ftilt
Utilt
Nair
Fair
SideB
And Fsmash.

All of them will hit you, and you will die.

So I dunno, go for yolo downB and yolo nair.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know me so well.

I have tickets for the first showing Thursday evening so I'll mostly be immune but goddamn if I can't make it two days without someone reporting a spoiler I'm gonna be so pissed.
What a coincidence, so do I. I'm hella excited.

D

Deleted member

So apparently, Michel Ancel teased Rayman 4 on his Instagram a year ago, and I just learned of it. Time to get lit bois

D

Deleted member

Started Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition finally, alongside Cuphead and the other RPG, Final Fantasy X HD Remaster. Six minutes in...

...and it's a JRPG that has good voice acting?

OH CHRIST.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
When fighting Lucina you have to remember her options in neutral.
Ftilt
Utilt
Nair
Fair
SideB
And Fsmash.

All of them will hit you, and you will die.

So I dunno, go for yolo downB and yolo nair.
what do you think i even do

how do you think i win

D

Deleted member

One day, Capcom WILL remember her.
View attachment 211684
daily reminder this is totally canon.
Didn't she appeared in one of the CGI films?
Am I the only one who gets a sort of cultural whiplash from the Mortal Kombat and Nintendo twitter accounts talking to each other?

To be fair with Nintendo, only censored game was the first one. Pretty much the relationship with Nintendo and MK has been quite good with the only games that we missed were 9 and 10.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Started Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition finally, alongside Cuphead and the other RPG, Final Fantasy X HD Remaster. Six minutes in...

...and it's a JRPG that has good voice acting?

View attachment 211692
listen i know XC2 scarred you but trust me, a lot of jrpgs have good voice acting

just dont play XC2 all the time

D

Deleted member

listen i know XC2 scarred you but trust me, a lot of jrpgs have good voice acting

just dont play XC2 all the time
Do you realize I had to sit through 6 hours of Lulu and Tidus.

Do you know what that does to a man.

I broke and almost choked myself from laughter from the stupid ass random scream Tidus did when he yelled after that one temple.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think if p5s is a spin-off that could actually be a good thing, and i still expect a switch port eventually.

I'm more interested in p5r right now, but there might be some cool stuff all around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom