• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So just like his argument against Erdrick
It seems to be the basis for all of his arguments. Just another thing he needs to improve on.

D

Deleted member

Yo @Opossum since you've seen Endgame spoilers can you tell us if the Thanos Copter in in Endgame?

This is an important question.
on god if thanos like

throws a yellow helicopter or something

i'ma freaked it i swear i'ma freaked it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What makes you say that?
A credible figure in the gaming community stated that he heard P5S was a Persona 5 spinoff that wasn't even in the same genre of game. Not only that, but he said he's not sure if Persona 5 on Switch is even a thing right now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey
Where did you even get that name from?

No but seriously I made the name for my email when I was like 13 or 14 and it's stuck to everything else. Grey is my middle name, Staind was an influencial band I listened to, and the name just flows well.

I mostly just go by "Grey" now.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
A credible figure in the gaming community stated that he heard P5S was a Persona 5 spinoff that wasn't even in the same genre of game. Not only that, but he said he's not sure if Persona 5 on Switch is even a thing right now.
Who?

I've seen stuff like that said and it looked like bs to me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I had a fun idea.
What if I started a new file of Miitopia where all of the party members are Smashboards members, and all the townspeople etc. are random characters that users suggest? Then I could go ahead and make a thread for it, so I can document it, and everyone can chat about it.

Just an idea for a fun community project. Tell me what you all think.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, I just read the entire Endgame spoilers.

Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I had a fun idea.
What if I started a new file of Miitopia where all of the party members are Smashboards members, and all the townspeople etc. are random characters that users suggest? Then I could go ahead and make a thread for it, so I can document it, and everyone can chat about it.

I think I better be a Mage.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
One day, Capcom WILL remember her.
View attachment 211684
daily reminder this is totally canon.
And it's in the remake too.

Btw, can I join the club who want to see more of Rebecca? I love her and I want to see her in a new game, not a movie, please Capcom. :/

D

Deleted member

Oh right, I forgot I never appreciated any of the admins so here goes
@Shishœ

Thank you for your hard work

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So I had a fun idea.

If I'm not part of the first set of party members, I will hunt you down.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Speaking of Endgame, I don't know if I'm prepared to watch a movie that's over 3 hours long.

That's one hell of a commitment.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What do we know about this Persona concert that's supposed to be happening over the next few days? It seems weird to make big announcements at a concert, of all things, but I've been hearing about Persona 5R (the Royal version that was announced for PS4 with what may or may not be a new playable character), Persona 5S (which may or may not be a Switch version), Persona 5U (which, if it even exists, might be an Arc System Works fighting game since their Persona 4 game had a similar subtitle)...

I'm not sure about what's real about these concert announcements and what's just made up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of Endgame, I don't know if I'm prepared to watch a movie that's over 3 hours long.

That's one hell of a commitment.

[Lord Of The Rings fans dabbing on the distance]

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
D

Deleted member

So I had a fun idea.

Sounds awesome! I would love it!
Can I join if it happens, please?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What do we know about this Persona concert that's supposed to be happening over the next few days? It seems weird to make big announcements at a concert, of all things, but I've been hearing about Persona 5R (the Royal version that was announced for PS4 with what may or may not be a new playable character), Persona 5S (which may or may not be a Switch version), Persona 5U (which, if it even exists, might be an Arc System Works fighting game since their Persona 4 game had a similar subtitle)...

I'm not sure about what's real about these concert announcements and what's just made up.
P5R and P5S are definitely happening there. The websites for each of them ( https://p5r.jp/ and https://p5s.jp/ ) say as much.

Also, the Persona Super Live is historically a place where ATLUS really likes making new Persona-related announcements.

But anything other than P5R and P5S you've heard is just a rumor, and is not confirmed.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

1. It's gonna have P5 Music.
2. It's at 2-3 AM PST.
3. It's gonna have P5R news.
That's it for hard facts.

Atlus also have a habit of announcing projects at their concerts. In fact I believe SMTV was announced at a concert.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oh right, I forgot I never appreciated any of the admins so here goes
@Shishœ

Thank you for your hard work
Goddamnit, why are so many people confusing me with @Shishœ lately. Starting to get kinda frustrating when she can't even begin to compare to me. Still though, the words of support are much appreciated. :forrest:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ok, I just read the entire Endgame spoilers.

Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man...
Alright, gonna take a moment to ask you all please don't post Endgame spoilers in here. After the movie releases, spoiler tags and whatnot, but we have a Media Forum to discuss movies and the like that would be better suited for it.

I'm worried people are going to get pissy over seeing spoilers so please be careful what you share in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom