• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Currently playing through Phoenix Wright and may I Say for a Visual Novel(?) Type of game I am really enjoying it. The music is fire, The Gameplay while Simple is a lot of fun and All in all I'm having a pretty good time. I would not be opposed to Phoenix Wright joining Smash one bit in fact I would welcome it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Between similar majors not so much (I went from Chemical Engineering to Mechanical Engineering at UNR), but I'm not sure about two distinct ones as I transferred from one college to another (though Truckee Meadows Community College accepted University of Nevada, Reno credits, so idk). I guess it's easier in between STEM fields.

Also I'm not familiar with how non-American schooling works, so it might be different where you're at...
Thank you. I'll just retake the entrance exam and apply to a different university. I'll go from Physics to uh, haven't decided yet but I'm planning literature or translation.

I feel like it might be hard to start from scratch after three years, but it can't be that different from changing majors.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Phoenix Wright makes much more sense than Professor Layton or Katrielle Layton. Layton's dead anyways :(

Come to think of it, I've seen no one support Katrielle Layton, not even one for an insane sleeper pick like her. Lol.

D

Deleted member

At the very least, it'll stand as an example to not get too convinced by any supposed "leaks" in the future. Any time something similarly complex but still dubious comes along, people can point to the Grinch hoax and say "Yeah, but this is what people can be capable of." I guess I was just the only one who remembered Survivor 2299, so hopefully more people will remember the Grinch hoax.
If anything, that night at The Game Awards with Joker's reveal solidified the future for any "leaks" to be almost near-impossible to be convincing. "Square rep first"? Nope. Text and image posts? Nope. Not even video posts are safe. If there's anything to be excited about this Smash's DLC cycle is that we still don't know anything going into each reveal, as much as the text codes may be confusing.

And I still remember everyone in agreement that night that leaks were dead. Don't think I forget, boyos.

GET BACK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If anything, that night at The Game Awards with Joker's reveal solidified the future for any "leaks" to be almost near-impossible to be convincing. "Square rep first"? Nope. Text and image posts? Nope. Not even video posts are safe. If there's anything to be excited about this Smash's DLC cycle is that we still don't know anything going into each reveal, as much as the text codes may be confusing.

And I still remember everyone in agreement that night that leaks were dead. Don't think I forget, boyos.

View attachment 189674
And dont think I forgot you hyping up this separate Sora 'leak' as the real deal 100% no way jose is it a fake-ay

D

Deleted member

And dont think I forgot you hyping up this separate Sora 'leak' as the real deal 100% no way jose is it a fake-ay
But could you blame me when it's someone who's had more credence than a lot of the insiders who also said that the January 2017 Presentation was fake? I wanted to see Mickey Mouse throw them hands, man.

D

Deleted member

TBH leaks aside, Nintendo themselves said characters like Piranha Plant and Joker are emblematic for Ultimate's DLC: Unexpected, what the heck choices.

This DLC is gonna be wild. Now gimme Sans you cowards.

Noipoi

Howdy!
TBH leaks aside, Nintendo themselves said characters like Piranha Plant and Joker are emblematic for Ultimate's DLC: Unexpected, what the heck choices.

This DLC is gonna be wild. Now gimme Sans you cowards.
Sans was definitely on Nintendo's list, trust me.

Now the question is if Sakurai is bad ass enough to put him in.

I think he is.

D

Deleted member

Nope. Nuthin.

They scrubbed the codenames from the code. We're back at square one.
We're back at SQUARE one, Hah. Man I love unintentional puns they're the best.

Also if this DLC line up really is Unexpected, Gimme Banjo Cowards. Now people may say "Oh but we expect Banjo" Not really while Banjo isn't out of the realm of Possibility at all we Expect Steve instead. Gimme Banjo please.

D

Deleted member

By the way, the Piranha Plant offer is now over and Plant is now priced at $4.99 separately on the eShop. Essentially the same price as Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo back in Smash For.

I guess I can see that price being alright, but for one DLC pack with a character, stage and music (plus other stuff like their own Classic route, spirits, Palutena's Guidance, etc.), it's $5.99, so... Yeah, that price for the Fighter Pass I feel is not that bad at all.

Shroob

Sup?
By the way, the Piranha Plant offer is now over and Plant is now priced at $4.99 separately on the eShop. Essentially the same price as Lucas, Roy and Mewtwo back in Smash For.

I guess I can see that price being alright, but for one DLC pack with a character, stage and music (plus other stuff like their own Classic route, spirits, Palutena's Guidance, etc.), it's $5.99, so... Yeah, that price for the Fighter Pass I feel is not that bad at all.
Ah, the Plant is buyable? That's nice for someone like me.

I'm just glad it wasn't a stroke, I lived, *****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Also if this DLC line up really is Unexpected, Gimme Banjo Cowards. Now people may say "Oh but we expect Banjo" Not really while Banjo isn't out of the realm of Possibility at all we Expect Steve instead. Gimme Banjo please.
Sorry but the only acceptable Banjo is Banjo Ryuga, he gets to bring in Norio Wakamoto too

D

Deleted member

I was thinking, as far as surprises go this year, I don't think Nintendo will have that many outside of Smash DLC. I think Nintendo's pretty much announced the line-up for the year back in the September Direct.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
HER PURFUCT ROLE IS ASSIST TROPHY CAUSE SHE ASSIST

-head desk all over again-
Someone argued with me in twitch about that. Argued that she was an assist trophy because she was one last time and thus must still be one cuz reasons. While also arguing that Shadow would be playable despite being in the same position.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was thinking, as far as surprises go this year, I don't think Nintendo will have that many outside of Smash DLC. I think Nintendo's pretty much announced the line-up for the year back in the September Direct.
I think there's one or two bigger games that they haven't announced yet.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully this is not obnoxious.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy : Can Shoryuken, do the Wolverine and mess you up with the Vampire Killer at the same time.
Zinith Zinith : Yoshi Propaganda
Noipoi Noipoi : That one kid who likes memes and Sans.
Opossum Opossum : Has a ton of Fire Emblem figures and is quite talented.
Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman : Knows the block really well, but can not decide whenever to go get ice cream or fast food.
PsySmasher PsySmasher : That person who always makes an arena.
AndreaAC AndreaAC : The expert Ridley artist.
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Mayor of your town who pays a lot of taxes to Tom Nook.
@TotsBS : That person who likes Scott The Woz.
@Shiny Haruka Ishijima : Full of wisdom and will always leave a ":kirby:". Is a kind person as well.
@faygoshill : The person who I would netflix and chill with. /s
@Thesaurus30 : Your youngest sibling.
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth : Veteran who gives great advice and is quite popular with the people.
Shroob Shroob : That person who likes to take you to Pizza Hut.
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester : A nice and calm person who has mastered biology, especially about crocodiles.
@Shishœ : Is a mixture of Protector, Joshua and Saber.
Moydow Moydow : A smart adventurous traveler who is a dragon tamer and will defeat any foe that comes their way. Or a power thirsty tyrant. Who knows?
Diem Diem : Keeps the room dark with a nice light blue glow. Has been affected by the creature that made Dark Samus.
@GoldenYuiitusin : Guy Fieri
Masked Marshmallow Masked Marshmallow : An expert sprite artist!
Iridium Iridium : A ninja who is rising in power.
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming : A friend who fights for the correct cause.
ClaTheBae ClaTheBae : Spy who also mastered the act of pole dancing, speaking more than a hundred languages and changing a pen into a pencil.
Yoshisaurus Rex Yoshisaurus Rex : A talented sculptor who also helped the museum out with dinosaurs.

D

Deleted member

I think there's one or two bigger games that they haven't announced yet.
Apparently Nintendo's Financial Briefing had Nintendo confirm they have one big title unrevealed for this year that will make people happy, and will help push NSO.

Outside of that, I dunno. Gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Shroob

Sup?
Ah, Norio Wakamoto? God, I love his voice.

Which made me super shocked to find out when a friend told me he voices in a character in one of those kind of games(+18).

osby

Smash Obsessed

Man, I can't believe my most wanted has a higher chance now that nobody expects them except people who do.

D

Deleted member

Apparently Nintendo's Financial Briefing had Nintendo confirm they have one big title unrevealed for this year that will make people happy, and will help push NSO.

F-ZERO WITH ONLINE SUPPORT? I wish man, I wish.

D

Deleted member

I forgot about that one statement, agh.

Y'know, I want to be hopeful, but I'm still cautious. They're the same people who made Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey... yet also the same people who made Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Star Fox Zero.

I dunno how to feel. Just ****ing release Final Fantasy VII already.

yeah haha... uh, no.png

D

Deleted member

I forgot about that one statement, agh.

Y'know, I want to be hopeful, but I'm still cautious. They're the same people who made Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey... yet also the same people who made Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Star Fox Zero.

I dunno how to feel. Just ****ing release Final Fantasy VII already.

snip
In fairness, stuff like that is super rare for Nintendo. They have very few problem franchises and 9 times out of 10 put out at least 6/10 worthy stuff.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The Shaggy meme is trash.

There I said it.

It's creative, but it's not funny. It's not even all that amusing either.

It's just random hot mess.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hopefully this is not obnoxious.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy : Can Shoryuken, do the Wolverine and mess you up with the Vampire Killer at the same time.
Zinith Zinith : Yoshi Propaganda
Noipoi Noipoi : That one kid who likes memes and Sans.
Opossum Opossum : Has a ton of Fire Emblem figures and is quite talented.
Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman : Knows the block really well, but can not decide whenever to go get ice cream or fast food.
PsySmasher PsySmasher : That person who always makes an arena.
AndreaAC AndreaAC : The expert Ridley artist
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Mayor of your town who pays a lot of taxes to Tom Nook.
@TotsBS : That person who like Scott The Woz.
@Shiny Haruka Ishijima : Full of wisdom and will always leave a ":kirby:". Is a kind person as well.
@faygoshill : The person who I would netflix and chill with. /s
@Thesaurus30 : Your youngest sibling.
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth : Veteran who gives great advice and is quite popular with the people.
Shroob Shroob : That person who likes to take you to Pizza Hut.
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester : A nice and calm person who has mastered biology, especially about crocodiles.
@Shishœ : Is a mixture of Protector, Joshua and Saber.
Moydow Moydow : A smart adventurous traveler who is a dragon tamer and will defeat any foe that comes their way. Or a power thirsty tyrant. Who knows?
Diem Diem : Keeps the room dark with a nice light blue glow. Has been affected by the creature that made Dark Samus.
Eh, I wouldn't say I'm honestly that popular. Definitely comes off the opposite, really.

I do good mod work, sure. But that's all of it. I got too much hate for not having the same opinion as others, soooo... though to be fair, that's part of why I am no longer a Smash Ultimate Mod. I can't really work under that kind of stress. I appreciate the thought, but it's not as true as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom