• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
thats the wishlist of every nintendo conspiracy theorist

you cannot refute this
I literally had that among a tweet asking what people think the new Switch game would be. Can confirm. It's a thing.

...I also had Quest 64 revival and Pikmin 4. Only one of those 4 things sound reasonable(Pikmin 4. Let's be honest, Quest 64 is never coming back. The trademark was abandoned within about a year. F-Zero is really unlikely. And Mother 3 finally being localized is pretty much one of those keep dreaming moments. And I'm doubting Pikmin 4 at this point).

D

Deleted member

I literally had that among a tweet asking what people think the new Switch game would be. Can confirm. It's a thing.

...I also had Quest 64 revival and Pikmin 4. Only one of those 4 things sound reasonable(Pikmin 4. Let's be honest, Quest 64 is never coming back. The trademark was abandoned within about a year. F-Zero is really unlikely. And Mother 3 finally being localized is pretty much one of those keep dreaming moments. And I'm doubting Pikmin 4 at this point).
The thing is, Nintendo does hear demand.
I think Pikmin 4 is in a similar situation to the Minecraft Movie where it is continuously being delayed, because new problems will arise.
F-Zero being revived would be such an unexpected turn, yet the hype would be real. The thing is, they have to make a solid hard hitting F-Zero game. GX was alright, it just did not appeal to casuals too much.
Mother 3 being localized is unpredictable, but ever since Ultimate, there has been more of a Mother 3 push.

I am pretty hopeful that Nintendo will try hard and do good. I am glad they are not rushing.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The thing is, Nintendo does hear demand.
I think Pikmin 4 is in a similar situation to the Minecraft Movie where it is continuously being delayed, because new problems will arise.
F-Zero being revived would be such an unexpected turn, yet the hype would be real. The thing is, they have to make a solid hard hitting F-Zero game. GX was alright, it just did not appeal to casuals too much.
Mother 3 being localized is unpredictable, but ever since Ultimate, there has been more of a Mother 3 push.

I am pretty hopeful that Nintendo will try hard and do good. I am glad they are not rushing.
I forgot there was a Minecraft movie.

But yeah, I hope these do happen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i never heard f-zero and casuals used in the same sentence

also miyamoto would go into an old man fit

LetterO

Smash Lord
Okay so I don’t care about the KH3 story too much but

DOES SORA REALLY WAKE UP IN SHIBUYA FROM TWEWY?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i never heard f-zero and casuals used in the same sentence

also miyamoto would go into an old man fit
Would? Seems like he does already over the game series.

At least it's on the VC/etc. type stuff. Sadly many 3rd party stuff doesn't get that kind of awesome option. I'd love to see DQ 1 and 2(Gameboy) on the 3DS VC. Though considering the 3DS is dying soon, that's not going to happen. I'm more worried about them discontinuing it from going online to play with others. Kind of ruins Pokemon and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

D

Deleted member

At least it's on the VC/etc. type stuff. Sadly many 3rd party stuff doesn't get that kind of awesome option. I'd love to see DQ 1 and 2(Gameboy) on the 3DS VC. Though considering the 3DS is dying soon, that's not going to happen. I'm more worried about them discontinuing it from going online to play with others. Kind of ruins Pokemon and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
What about DQ 1 and DQ 2 on the Switch?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
what i mean is that he'll force some weird ass gimmick instead of not touching the already perfect formula

not unless hd rumble is all miyamoto needs. feel the engine

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
what i mean is that he'll force some weird *** gimmick instead of not touching the already perfect formula

Ah, true. Sadly so.

What about DQ 1 and DQ 2 on the Switch?
Are they the Gameboy dual pack? If so, then no. The originals are very outdated. The remakes of them fixed a lot of things, including the balance. DQ2 is still difficult, but not exceedingly so.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
what i mean is that he'll force some weird *** gimmick instead of not touching the already perfect formula

"Because of how integral the Falcon Punch is to how people see Captain Falcon, despite it not originating in the F-Zero franchise, we have decided to add something special. Using the mandatory motion controls, players must continuously punch with the Joy-Con controllers in-hand to accelerate their vehicle. The faster you punch, the faster you'll go."

D

Deleted member

"Because of how integral the Falcon Punch is to how people see Captain Falcon, despite it not originating in the F-Zero franchise, we have decided to add something special. Using the mandatory motion controls, players must continuously punch with the Joy-Con controllers in-hand to accelerate their vehicle. The faster you punch, the faster you'll go."
Run out of breath mid-race.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Okay so I don’t care about the KH3 story too much but

DOES SORA REALLY WAKE UP IN SHIBUYA FROM TWEWY?
Neku shows up a few times in Dream Drop Distance so I wouldn't be surprised if they continued it on in III.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
**** you, Opo, this sounds like something he'd actually do and now I'm pissed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
this sounds like a punch out clone

D

Deleted member

You ARE the only user I know who attached themselves to Hitmonlee :yoshi:
Well, yeah, but he’s just a favourite Pokèmon of mine; he doesn’t hold a super special place in my heart. Thanks, though!
Speaking of which, I think I need a new avatar. .

osby

Smash Obsessed
Are you sure? I could have recalled something more...recent? A Wita? Wina? Vina? Yes a Vina. That exists? Right?
Vita? There's no reason to buy it unless you're a Persona or Gravity Rush fan.

D

Deleted member

no

human arms dont work like that
Little Mac can hit jabs faster than a bullet train, and can transform into Giga Mac.
I think Little Mac has some traits like a superhero.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You guys are sleeping on the real Game Nintendo is referring to its Obviously 1, 2, 3 Switch! :4pacman:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Do y’all remember this?

This kinda used to mean GameStop employees could just make whatever fake posters they wanted to lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom