• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It took Jane for you fools to accept ponytails as your savior.

A fact that tickles irony's judgement.

View attachment 211117
Unlike most people here who only notice things when they're trendy, I liked ponytails on gals before it was cool. Even if I prefer when their hair is down.

Now is easier to see why it lasted longer than Martin Mystery smh
Funny part is, Sgt. Frog has been considered to be its foreign equivalent in regards to the fetish-in-kids-entertainment department.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah...I'm awfully sorry about that, especially right after criticizing Shiny for the same thing. I just got caught up in the moment, I guess. I'll try not to do it again.
ironic.gif

You could save others from going extreme, but not yourself.
To be fair I love Lyn too.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Is that Ormille? I kinda thought all he did was Lyn lewds.
Yeah, the Twitter account that was shared is Ormille. Don't really wanna open that can of worms though, it can derail the thread quickly. Some Lyn art is lewd, some aren't, and rarely it's not Lyn. (Depending on what your definitions are of what is and isn't lewd, of course.)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So here I was about 30 minutes ago sitting down thinking my birthday was about to cap off with a good ending, and then I get a text telling me one of my dogs just decided to kick the bucket.

So I won't be here for the rest of the night or until whatever the **** I figure out what to do with a large dog body.
So sorry to hear that man, that's an awful thing to hear. I wish you the very best.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So here I was about 30 minutes ago sitting down thinking my birthday was about to cap off with a good ending, and then I get a text telling me one of my dogs just decided to kick the bucket.

So I won't be here for the rest of the night or until whatever the **** I figure out what to do with a large dog body.
My condolences, my dude. That's rough.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
actually i do have one old picture of her from 2013

Untitled.png

she had an accident as a pup when we didnt own her at the time so her face was kinda messed but she was cool

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
...really wish I saw this first before I posted the Shantae pic.
Lol, dude it was only a joke. A joke that went over a WHOLE lot of users heads. I just like ponytails because I think they're aesthetically pleasing.

Same way with baseball caps. I feel like a girl in a baseball cap is like at least 10% cuter than without.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Idunn care if woosh, reminder that

Pneuma has a ponytail

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I want Moydow to ban me, because they would be happy and I love it when they are happy.
Listen, bro. Fam. Homie. Mate.

A lot of your posts today have sounded really ****in' creepy and borderline stalker-ish. Take it down a couple notches.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Idunn care if woosh, reminder that

Pneuma has a ponytail
She was perfection and the fact she was just Gogeta'd and only ever comes out rarely is the greatest flaw of XC2.
In fact, if someone could give me premium so I could rename myself to her, that'd be great.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

So sorry to hear that dude, hopefully she went out peacefully.

Lol, dude it was only a joke. A joke that went over a WHOLE lot of users heads. I just like ponytails because I think they're aesthetically pleasing.

Same way with baseball caps. I feel like a girl in a baseball cap is like at least 10% cuter than without.
I figured as much, I just found it amusing that exchange happened while I was looking for art so I didn’t know you decided to head down that route.

But yeah, I feel the same way about girls in glasses.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, the new Scoob and Shag was pretty interesting.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Dude.

I’m so sorry to hear that. If you need to talk, I’m all ears. :/

D

Deleted member

So sorry to hear that dude, hopefully she went out peacefully.

I figured as much, I just found it amusing that exchange happened while I was looking for art so I didn’t know you decided to head down that route.

But yeah, I feel the same way about girls in glasses.
glasses are just an objective improvement to anyone's cute factor

totally not biased because i wear glasses

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, would you like to supersize that meal for 5 dollars?

Yes, of course.

Oh wow, it's actually 3 dollars!

I would've paid 50

...Ok.

Yeah and I'm not ****ing around

*a classic*

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Are ponytails some people's fetish or something?

Ponytails are great. I'm just surprised it's coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. :O
Ponytails aren't a fetish.
They're a way of life.

lyn drawings.jpg

Sakurai please.
I'm begging you.
I'm on my hands and knees here.
I'm holding out my wallet.
Just... put her in Smash.

Please. PLEASE.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Are ponytails some people's fetish or something?

Ponytails are great. I'm just surprised it's coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. :O
It's a joke related to a specific-

You know what. I'm just gonna stop.

Edit: Also, I think Fetish and Preferences are two TOTALLY different things as well. Not everything that someone specifically likes is a "Fetish".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude.

I’m so sorry to hear that. If you need to talk, I’m all ears. :/
Nah I'm not mentally scarred or anything, it just sucks. I didn't know which dog it was until I saw her, and that was the dog that I grew up most of my life with (she was born in 2002). So it's kind of ironic and also depressing that she passed at the very end of my childhood, technically anyway.

I'll be fine though, she was wrapped in blankets and had a pillow on her head before she passed apparently.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Why's that? I love it when people are happy and I don't think it's weird at all.
That's not the weird part....

Telling one of the mods to ban him randomly out of the blue so they could apparently be happy, just sounds kinda creepy, and a little disturbing for my taste

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
I don't know why but, i really think Crash Bandicoot will be a DLC character.
What you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom