• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sometimes I forget Ultimate has a stage morph ability

And idek how to use it :079:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I decided to change up my style :)

Also, hope everyone had a fun easter. it's over already (or almost), but not the chocolate ;p

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So here I was about 30 minutes ago sitting down thinking my birthday was about to cap off with a good ending, and then I get a text telling me one of my dogs just decided to kick the bucket.

So I won't be here for the rest of the night or until whatever the **** I figure out what to do with a large dog body.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes I forget Ultimate has a stage morph ability

And idek how to use it :079:
Rule Settings -> Advanced -> Stage Morph. Click left and right or the A button to set the time when it activates.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So here I was about 30 minutes ago sitting down thinking my birthday was about to cap off with a good ending, and then I get a text telling me one of my dogs just decided to kick the bucket.

So I won't be here for the rest of the night or until whatever the **** I figure out what to do with a large dog body.
Real sorry to hear that.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

My condolences.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Sorry to hear that :yoshi:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
normaly when someon says "I like ____for other reason that I can not say" Its mostly because its an r-18 reason
It absolutely is, all it takes is looking Ponytail up in the Urban Dictionary.

Edit: I do NOT recommend exploring Urban Dictionary. That place is a total **** show.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I'm not kidding.
Now is easier to see why it lasted longer than Martin Mystery smh

My condolences, hope you find a way to give your pal a proper sendoff

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Dude, that's gotta suck. Wish you well, man.

D

Deleted member

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Take all the time you need...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Damn, what a terrible thing to hear on your birthday. Take your time to recover, mate. We'll be here when ya get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom