• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Glasses are cute too. Adding glasses, with a baseball cap, and a ponytail out the back anD OH MY GOD WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE?!

D

Deleted member

Man I honestly couldn't describe my dream girl even if I tried, that's waaaaaaaay too hard. Borderline impossible

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So there's not much I can do right now since it's dead night, but I also don't know if I should keep a dog corpse in my house. Otherwise I'm back to chill, but **** my ass this **** sucks ****.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How about NSG?

Also I don’t wanna go into too much detail into that but...
Let’s just say some people like having something to pull or grab on to.

Damn...

NSG actually gave me an idea

D

Deleted member

Listen, bro. Fam. Homie. Mate.

A lot of your posts today have sounded really ****in' creepy and borderline stalker-ish. Take it down a couple notches.
I'm really sorry.
You will see a better Shiny tommorow, I promise.

D

Deleted member

So there's not much I can do right now since it's dead night, but I also don't know if I should keep a dog corpse in my house. Otherwise I'm back to chill, but **** my *** this **** sucks ****.
I really hope you get better soon, I wish I could geniunely help...

D

Deleted member

one if the biggest things i miss from xc1/x -> 2 is the inability to put everyone in glasses

just think about it

glasses morag

glasses nia

glasses zeke

glasses brighid

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not bad. If you ever get a toxic orb that'll be good for it.
I'm mostly just concerned with how i'm gonna deal with Viola. I've got a bug type, a grass type and a fighting type, not very good for a bug gym.

I've got one more route before Santalune, hopefully I get something good.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
How about NSG?

Also I don’t wanna go into too much detail into that but...
Let’s just say some people like having something to pull or grab on to.
what, like this?

hey dont be mean to ponytailed people :mad::(

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Me playing new game plus: *skips every cutscene* gotta get on through

Also me:
watches the “I LOVE YOU... AND ALL YOU GUYS” scene because despite the cringe factor there it’s ****ing cool as hell

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Off course I'm greatfull for Dark Samus, even if she is An echo, but people can't Just say "Metroid has had enough this game" when one of them is An echo.

As for "exceptions", there are always exceptions. You don't know what Nintendo Deems to be "exceptions'
I don’t remember saying anything about Nintendo exception deemings...as I was talking about the fans and the overall hype (idk why you thought Nintendo and not the fans)...also the quote below got you with some real great points
Let's take this from the top:
  • Sylux is a side character within his own series. While it could be argued that major players (Samus, Dark Samus, and Ridley) are out of the way, his status as a side character remains. While the devs of Metroid Prime want to do something with him, this doesn't translate to Smash Bros. at all, making it a false equivalency.
  • Again, you make a false equivalency. It could be as simple as Sylux simply didn't occur to the devs to add as a spirit or alt. It's surely "strange," but it doesn't mean much in terms of evidence.
  • Overlapping Spirits barely happen at all. I could count instances of them on my two hands.
  • Yes, we can say "he might be a promotional spirit so he definitely won't be anything else" given previous observations of in-game promotion for new Nintendo titles. There is no precedent for promotional characters in Ultimate.
  • If you don't have sources or sales figures to back up your argument it is easy to attribute it to fan bias.
  • The idea that DLC characters having to be hype-worthy is based in reality. Take this statement from Nintendo's investor's meeting:
      • Sylux definitely isn't going to reach non-Smash fans given that the overlap between Metroid fans and Smash fans is immense, nor would he really reach Smash fans either as there exist many more popular picks in the core fanbase.

Surely you can do better than this.
Gawd Daymnz
View attachment 211130
You could save others from going extreme, but not yourself.
To be fair I love Lyn too.
Lyn / Lyfe
Well, I am number one, after all. I'll give everyone a little lesson in banhammery, it'll go down in history.
Moydoy the Pimp Mama/Daddy
This post is giving off a really weird vibe...

...and i don't like it
6103FD33-4DDD-407D-ADCF-3234278418BB.jpeg
made things better

Mod Edit: Please put huge, uncomfortable images in spoilers. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom