• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Am I invisible again? This irritates me to no end!!!
That's one thing i dont like about this thread. If a post gets missed it just gets lost in time.

You have to have big flashy memes to get people's attention, which Noipoi Noipoi has mastered
Or cute animals.

Let's see what happens when it's both:

(had to hide the super flashy one, it was a bit much :p)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's one thing i dont like about this thread. If a post gets missed it just gets lost in time.

You have to have big flashy memes to get people's attention, which Noipoi Noipoi has mastered
Or cute animals.

an epilepsy warning would be appreciated

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Or cute animals.

I see the point, but.....

That image might cause problems :yoshi:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Thanks for the totally necessary stern talking to. It's not like me wondering why I get no interaction for a considerable amount doesn't equate to wanting the conversation to revolve around me or anything. It's seems like every single little response you have to me is nothing but lectures as if you're talking to a 13-year old YouTube commentor instead of a veteran who has experience on the web. At this point in my life, what you see is what you get and no amount of lectures from you is gonna change that.
When the post I quoted literally boiled down to "WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE IGNORING ME???????" of course I'm gonna respond like that. Who cares if nobody's givin' you the time of day? This is a forum, where posts usually travel a mile a minute. It's not the end of the world, and even you have to admit your post was needlessly dramatic ("Am I invisible again? This irritates me to no end!!!" certainly sounds less like "man i just wish someone would respond to me" and more like "WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO ME").

For a "veteran who has experience on the web", you sure don't act like it.

D

Deleted member

I'll legit laugh if Noipoi Noipoi gets wonder traded a super strong shiny legendary with perfect EVS, IVS and nature in a GS ball.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, what day and time is that Persona 5 Concert happening? Would be legit if they announced P5S is a Switch port but even still I'd like to see what all they ad to Persona 5 Royal.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So, I learned that Tak - a Nickelodeon character - actually had his first videogame released about 4 years before his cartoon was aired.

Does that mean we could get a Nickelodeon character in Smash? Does that mean Spongebob could exist in the Smash universe since Tak crossed over with him and others?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So, what day and time is that Persona 5 Concert happening? Would be legit if they announced P5S is a Switch port but even still I'd like to see what all they ad to Persona 5 Royal.
The 24th.
The 25th is when P5S gets its news.

And the day I get to hear a 5th remix of Last Surprise.
mad demi-fiend.jpg

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, I learned that Tak - a Nickelodeon character - actually had his first videogame released about 4 years before his cartoon was aired.

Does that mean we could get a Nickelodeon character in Smash? Does that mean Spongebob could exist in the Smash universe since Tak crossed over with him and others?
absolutely and absolutely

D

Deleted member

1. It's Y version, gen 6. No Beast Balls here.

2. If the Pokemon is too high a level, it'll be traded away. I wanna make this fair. Though I wouldn't say no to a level ten Mewtwo.
Oohhh.
Why did I forget you were doing this in Y when I was making that post?
Also, makes sense.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And yet it completely ignored a few of the most popular games in the series.
The decision to focus on three games made total sense though. That way they could further flesh out the casts of those games instead of only limiting them to, say, the main lords. What sucked was the distribution AMONG those three. Awakening hit he sweet spot of six, but Fates got nine while Shadow Dragon only got three. It should have been six for each.

For a first entry, it made sense to focus on the most popular. Awakening and Fates were best-sellers, while Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light was the first entry (not to mention OG Mystery of the Emblem being the best selling game [when only looking at Japan] in the series to this day). The Jugdral games and Binding Blade remain Japan-only still, Shadows of Valentia was too early in development to add more than Celica, and despite how beloved they are, the Tellius duology sold very poorly and hasn't been rereleased yet. The Sacred Stones and The Blazing Blade were the only overly popular omissions, mostly Blazing Blade, but at least Lyn got thrown a bone.

Basically, if they had to limit it to three games, I think they picked the right three as far as mass appeal.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Yeah. Tak is eligible. He’s probably as low priority as possible on the character list. Like, below Bubsy. Plus, Nickelodeon owns the copyright to the character so.... I don’t actually know if that would be a problem or not.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The decision to focus on three games made total sense though. That way they could further flesh out the casts of those games instead of only limiting them to, say, the main lords. What sucked was the distribution AMONG those three. Awakening hit he sweet spot of six, but Fates got nine while Shadow Dragon only got three. It should have been six for each.

For a first entry, it made sense to focus on the most popular. Awakening and Fates were best-sellers, while Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light was the first entry (not to mention OG Mystery of the Emblem being the best selling game [when only looking at Japan] in the series to this day). The Jugdral games and Binding Blade remain Japan-only still, Shadows of Valentia was too early in development to add more than Celica, and despite how beloved they are, the Tellius duology sold very poorly and hasn't been rereleased yet. The Sacred Stones and The Blazing Blade were the only overly popular omissions, mostly Blazing Blade, but at least Lyn got thrown a bone.

Basically, if they had to limit it to three games, I think they picked the right three as far as mass appeal.
Ya know, you say "mass appeal" but I don't know a single person in my friend group whose actually played Shadow Dragon.

D

Deleted member

Carl going to the main Atlus headquarters after accidently leaking Jane ( 2019 colorized )
nice nice.PNG

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah. Tak is eligible. He’s probably as low priority as possible on the character list. Like, below Bubsy. Plus, Nickelodeon owns the copyright to the character so.... I don’t actually know if that would be a problem or not.
my dreams have risen from beyond the grave.

I shall now continue to never expect them coming true, especially since I'd want Spongebob playable instead of "yeah he exists somewhere in this world."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

They could have at least thrown in Roy and Ike as DLC.

I still don’t know how to feel about a Fire Emblem fighting game. Maybe it’s just a case of my classic stubbornness. The idea just doesn’t entice me. At least a Zelda one would have more visual variety.

Who knows if it would ever happen at the end of the day. I liked Pokkén but apparently nobody else did so who knows if Nintendo will ever even let outsiders make fighting games with their characters again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom