• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Obviously this wouldn't happen in the same game and be gradual additions as the series progressed lol

And come on, the only Capcom characters I see any good support for in Smash are Dante, a Resident Evil protagonist, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, and possibly Amaterasu. Everyone else is just a bonus that isn't really needed in a Capcom v Nintendo game to make it pop.
I could see Arthur and Morrigan get decent followings. One was a big deal on Nintendo hardware and the other is expected to show up in any Capcom-related fighting crossover worth their salt.

Granted, at least one of the people you mentioned would need to be in first, but still.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Yeah gradual additions over the course of a game that gets at max two Capcom 3rd party characters once every console generation.
Who knows maybe after 30 years we might have half the cast of MvC1!

And just because you don't see support for a character here doesn't mean they don't have followings elsewhere
I wasn't referring to here specifically, but hey ho we'll have to agree to disagree here.

D

Deleted member

We’ve already got a Jane support thread. Can’t believe y’all have a fetish for characters who only questionably actually exist.

D

Deleted member

Pokechu Pokechu
That Octoling art was really good by the way!
Would it bad for me to request :ultjoker: in a skimpy swimsuit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
We’ve already got a Jane support thread. Can’t believe y’all have a fetish for characters who only questionably actually exist.
Well it's referring to the red head girl in the latest trailer, so she does exist. The codename is just an easy way to express who it is I think.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wasn't referring to here specifically, but hey ho we'll have to agree to disagree here.
Then where? You've stated "oh only the mascot main characters of franchises get support" when that should be damn well obvious since those are the characters that get in.

Like there's no one pushing for Sigma or Zero in Smash because ultimately they're side characters but in a game like Whatever Vs. Capcom, they've got huge fan followings and always have people advocating for them every single game.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my god I ****ing hate Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. I spent over two hours looking for a ****ing staircase. Look at the terrain circled in black. That is a big ass staircase that leads to your next destination. So luckily, it's completely inaccessible from the ground level you're currently at. What you had to do was climb the rocky terrain around the entrance and head toward this other inconspicuous smaller staircase that is hidden by a giant ass rock and looks like it's inaccessible from the map. I circled it in red so any newcomer can know where to go if they're unfortunate enough to enter this section.

Overworld exploration can get pretty ****ing tiring in Xenoblade when you have a bunch of enemies that can one-shot or immediately body you, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Would it bad for me to request :ultjoker: in a skimpy swimsuit?
Dude, I know Joker's super ****ing cute, but you need to relax with those kinds of posts here when you know everyone here doesn't like them. If you'd like, you can vent about him in my Discord DMs, I'm always open to talk about that stuff.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Someone in one of my Discord servers brought up a point about Jane. They think it's possible that the dev team just attached a ponytail file to the model of Joker they already had, and tested out how a ponytail would animate that way, but then scrapped the idea.

I'm fairly certain it's not that simple, but I don't know enough about Maya and how game development works to dispute it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait, you are mad at me?
Oh, I messed up big-time.
Yeah, kinda.

And it's posts like that where you actively acknowledge you know you did something to annoy people, but don't do anything to change yourself while simultaneously seeking pity that kinda gets on my nerves.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, kinda.

And it's posts like that where you actively acknowledge you know you did something to annoy people, but don't do anything to change yourself while simultaneously seeking pity that kinda gets on my nerves.
Normally I’d step in and defend brother Shiny but I feel the same way honestly

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
View attachment 211093
thought i could trust you

I actually was only going to put in Zero, but then I remembered you and wanted to see if I would get a reaction.

I mean, Sigma would be ****ing cool, especially with his laser sword **** where he cuts apart reality, but Capcom definitely aint gonna double dip on Megaman, even if it is X.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh my god I ****ing hate Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. I spent over two hours looking for a ****ing staircase. Look at the terrain circled in black. That is a big *** staircase that leads to your next destination. So luckily, it's completely inaccessible from the ground level you're currently at. What you had to do was climb the rocky terrain around the entrance and head toward this other inconspicuous smaller staircase that is hidden by a giant *** rock and looks like it's inaccessible from the map. I circled it in red so any newcomer can know where to go if they're unfortunate enough to enter this section.

Overworld exploration can get pretty ****ing tiring in Xenoblade when you have a bunch of enemies that can one-shot you, by the way.

I wasn’t getting one shot at that point but I did end up bamboozled by the large staircase as well. Still, I kinda enjoyed walking around, Uraya is pretty

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Billie Eilish and Lorde are honestly the only two recent female artists that I really care about. Otherwise, The Cranberries and Avril Lavigne are great.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
There are some people who suspiciously and pointedly ignore me in here

Maybe i can say all I want about them and they’ll never see this post

Haha

“Y’all are valid and I hope you have had a good weekend.”

Take that, god damn losers

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Ooof, guys, I made an error with the password. It's actually 4 zeros, not 5. My bad. There's still room for three more slots!
ID: FMKTK
Password: 0000

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Suddenly I feel as if a mysterious ghost has validated my existence and wished me well over the weekend.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure it was just the wind.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, if you don't stop with this, I'm going to throttle you.
Normally I’d step in and defend brother Shiny but I feel the same way honestly
Yeah, kinda.

So you all want me to talk about only things I like and stop constantly crushing on Joker?
Fair enough!
Moydow Moydow you can ban me for a month if I crush on Joker or talk about things I do not know from now until next Sunday.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom