• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm just glad my default gold text doesn't match any of the themes.....to my knowledge.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Y’all I think Shiny has the right idea
We should all insist on repeatedly posting about how we wanna be boned by / bone our waifus and husbandos

Y’all ready for the same picture of Pyra every day? Y’all ready for “I wanna cuddle the aegis” every day? Doesn’t matter what y’all are talking about. “Woah we just found out who Brave is! It’s Quote from Cave Story!” “I am madly in love with the grouping of pixels that form the shape of a girl named Pyra and I want to cuddle” pyra.png

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CANT WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

Why is everyone mad at me

Pyra’s sexy and rocks me to my core

Ha ha ha cuddle

Pyra.png
Oi, you know, listen, I like game ladies as much as the next guy (lord knows everyone here noticed that), but even I don't actually think I'd get to hook up with them for real, never mind get any intercourse.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why are people complaining about text colours when mine is obviously the best one? It matches me and the characters in my avatar perfectly, and can't be confused with anything like link colours on any theme. Just perfect, right? :b

Really not my fault ya'll are herectics who use themes other than Project M
I agree completely. This site only has one good theme, and it sure ain't the default or any of its cheap recolours.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Why are people complaining about text colours when mine is obviously the best one? It matches me and the characters in my avatar perfectly, and can't be confused with anything like link colours on any theme. Just perfect, right? :b

I agree completely. This site only has one good theme, and it sure ain't the default or any of its cheap recolours.
Project M is dead.

DEAAAAAAAAAAD.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Then why would you ever use the Project M theme, Moy? I'm confused.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Then why would you ever use the Project M theme, Moy? I'm confused.
Because at least that does more than just tweak the link colours a little. The site needs more themes that aren't just the default with different link colours.
i should probably add some now that I have the power, but eh

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well I'm sorry, I don't want people to think I'm on *******'s Smash off-shoot.
I'll be honest. People have given me strange looks or asked what site I'm on numerous times. There was one time I was browsing in class and put my phone on my desk, my seatmate saw the page and after I put my phone down, they picked it up to see what I was on.

Yeah. That's why I'm on Smashboards Sapphire now LOL

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oi, you know, listen, I like game ladies as much as the next guy (lord knows everyone here noticed that), but even I don't actually think I'd get to hook up with them for real, never mind get any intercourse.
I... can’t tell if you caught the pretty obvious sarcasm or not but good on you for defending yourself
xenoblade chronicles 3: tora dies of a ****ing heatstroke
Poppi: “masterpon is gone... now Poppi is masterpon”

D

Deleted member

Did you try using the quest markers? I'm pretty sure the story quest marker leads you to the side area anyway.

Not to mention from the map you can see the base of the staircase goes into some kind of hole. If you were trying to get to the base of the stairs, you'd be trying to do some from an area beneath the current one.
I wish the story marker lead me to the actual entrance. It did not show up on the map from what I saw. I tried setting the main quest to be the active quest, but the game didn't have a main quest listed in the quest log. I'm dead serious on that. Believe me when I say the game did not give me enough information for this section even when I tried taking it.

And yeah, I saw the staircase go into the hole. My objective, since I saw nothing else, was to go into that hole somehow. I also thought that maybe I didn't have to take the staircase. So I examined the map and what stood out to me were these cliffs right here circled in black looked smooth enough to climb to the town, but they really weren't. They were also close to the actual entrance I had to take, but I just did not stumble upon that. I actually climbed them and did not see the entrances still. I tried almost every angle to get onto the big staircase, which means I explored the entire area and still did not see any hint of where to progress other than the farthest part of the map that was nearby the cliffs I already attempted to climb.

Honestly, I'm more mad at myself that I didn't look up a walkthrough until hours later. If I just went from Point A to Point B via guide or took a break, this section would have been less aggravating.

Last edited by a moderator:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well I'm sorry, I don't want people to think I'm on *******'s Smash off-shoot.
Well, they're not exactly wrong, given that someone posted full-frontal nudity on here once.

Project M is dead.

DEAAAAAAAAAAD.
It died for DDLC.
Which has a ponytail girl, incidentally.

I... can’t tell if you caught the pretty obvious sarcasm or not but good on you for defending yourself

Poppi: “masterpon is gone... now Poppi is masterpon”
Well, it looked like it kind of stopped being sarcasm and went into full-on memery/copypasta, honestly. Gotta use the Pac-Man to indicate sillyness, you know. :4pacman:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

project m died 3 years ago moy you have to let go

D

Deleted member

Stop abusing your Admin powers to spread lies, getting real tired of this site's staff abusing their powers for personal gain
Let it be known I don't recognize Cyn Cyn as my queen. I never voted for her and she took that position through a coup

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Because at least that does more than just tweak the link colours a little. The site needs more themes that aren't just the default with different link colours.
i should probably add some now that I have the power, but eh
How about
V A P O R W A V E B O A R D S?
Just a funky recolor with pastels

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Even on the Project M theme (obviously the best one), a primarily blue theme, my text color still doesn't match any links.

It's perfect.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
why do we even have a light mode

we all know it sucks

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'll be honest. People have given me strange looks or asked what site I'm on numerous times. There was one time I was browsing in class and put my phone on my desk, my seatmate saw the page and after I put my phone down, they picked it up to see what I was on.

Yeah. That's why I'm on Smashboards Sapphire now LOL
Ah another intellectual Sapphire main.
These heathens would do well learning from you.

project m died 3 years ago moy you have to let go
You have to let it go moy, the crash wasn't your fault.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Why are people complaining about text colours when mine is obviously the best one?
How did I miss this part of your post?

No, Moy. Stop lying!! :'^(

This is the second time I've had to call you out today! You HAD the best text color. WE had the best text color! But you betrayed me!! :(:(:(

#EE82EE will always live on

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wanted to post this scene from the star vs mid season finale because it’s too funny:

D

Deleted member

No, no, I know.
I remember that.

She gets over it quickly, I promise. She never takes off her funeral clothes though
come to think of it besides the cap and cape is poppi alpha naked, like, all the time

guess it doesn't matter because she doesn't have no-nos

why did they give qt(pi) no-nos nopon explain

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How did I miss this part of your post?

No, Moy. Stop lying!! :'^(

This is the second time I've had to call you out today! You HAD the best text color. WE had the best text color! But you betrayed me!! :(:(:(

#EE82EE will always live on

Ngl, this color looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom