• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
edeaboards moment
top 10 terms of the 21st century

but we cannot simply create an edeaboards moment

it must come about naturally, be spur of the moment, and fade silently into the long night

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
on god, if we make this grey's edeaboards moment...

i'd actually be okay with it

g̴̢̡̡̼̗͙̗͎͎̣̯̲̐̂u̸̧̡̳̜̱͉̦̖̳̮͕̙̻̕͜ͅy̶̢͇͈͖̝͔̖̦̑͆̈́̈̎̇̂̽̌͊̐̂̇͝s̵̢̲̬̞͓̳̻͉̊̀͂́̿̊̊͐̈́̃͗͝ͅ ̷͈̹̲̩͕̪͒̊͆̀͌̊͂̽̌́͂̀̕͠ḫ̵̛̛̪͓̗̪̭͇̲͖̣̪̺̐͗͋̉ͅͅe̷̹͔̓̿̒̀̋̾̔̃̈́̂̾̏̅l̴̟̯̓̑̽͆̅́̔̕p̶̧̙͙̫̮̗͎̝͙̆̅̈̊̕͝͝ͅͅ

i like jill! she's pretty rad

p̵̢̛̦̹̤̮̼̗̯̈́̍͗̿͛̅̈́͗̑̽̉̅l̸̡̬͕̼͈͙̱̔̉̈́̆͌̑̈̄̓͘͝e̴̛͍̖̘͓̮̰̠̠̤̝̼͚̯͐̌́̈́͆̀̍̒̀̑͆̃̚͠a̴̢̛̤̹̭̗̱͙̭̘̍̅̅̋̓̊̀̈́s̵̡̼̲͉̾̒̐̔̇̀̓͛͐̆̈́̔̌̽͝e̵̢̧̜̳̳͙̲͇͓̠̥͍̥͊̆̎̀̀̆̈́̒̏̀̀͜͝͠͝

she would be hella cool

ş̶̨̖̝̝̈́̄̍ơ̴̡͙̖͓̰͎͑̑̃̐̽́͑̈̿̓͋̎̚͝m̵̝̖͚̤͗̈́̊̉̃ͅȩ̶̛̛͈͙̦͛̈́̈́͌̀̆̑̄̎̈́̃̚͝ț̸̭̯̯̱̜̞̯̈́̈́͊̀͐͑̂̔̃ḧ̴͎̗̠͈͚̩͍̉̎̂̔͑̓̒͘͝͝͝i̴̛̜͕̠͓̾̑̎͌̽͊͋͌͆̈́͛̚ň̵͉̯̥̄͊̐͋̾̂̏̈́́͠ģ̴͖̬̖̜̬͊̃̽̎̎̈́̽͛̅̀̈́͒̚͘'̸̢̨̺̜̖̥̤͕̠͓́̉̀̀́͘ͅș̴̨̠͓̥̩̄̈́̀̑̿̆̈́͠ ̸̡̧͍̫̹̜̳̮͝ḧ̴̞̟̒̄̓ā̶̢͍̫͕͔̯̙̬̱͆̒̃̒̚͘p̵̟̯͓͎͓̹̲̞̺͙͙̗̎͋͑̋̔̈́͌̌p̷̨̥̻̦̱̼͇̝̦͉̖͔͇̈́̊̀ͅê̶͇̖̫̙̂̎͛̂͌̐̄́̄̈́́̑̚͝n̷̞̭̖̥̜̍̄́͠i̶̗̘̬̩̙̼̱̹̼͓͖̬̜̇͆̑̿̾̐̈́̊̿̍̈́ņ̶̡̜̗̤̖̻̠͎̰̔͋̿̈́̄̃͒̈́͜͝g̷̨̖̪͍̞̥̅̽

i think we should all support jill for smash!
I ain't gettin no Jill avatar.

Wait

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Since the Fighter's Pass is likely to be all third party characters, I think Sakurai might get a bit ambitious. This is why I have a theory. We may see the 'no non-video game character' rule broken to broaden Smash's audience, and I think the character to break it will be

D

Deleted member

Since the Fighter's Pass is likely to be all third party characters, I think Sakurai might get a bit ambitious. This is why I have a theory. We may see the 'no non-video game character' rule broken to broaden Smash's audience, and I think the character to break it will be
I think the fact they have to specificy she’s a virgin is hilarious.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I ain't gettin no Jill avatar.

Wait
>creating jillboards on the same day vaanrose kicks down the door and curb-stomps every non-P5R jane theory into the ground

a cruel act, to be sure, but a necessary one

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Licensing nightmares are still a thing.
Even for real-life people that portray fictional characters.

At least one line won't be crossed.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Jack is a generic male name beginning with J. Jane is a generic female name beginning with J. Considering Joker itself is a codename, it could reference how Joker disguises himself, like a John/Jane Doe.
It's a stretch to be sure, but the only other fighter codename we know is Brave, which is more of a description/reference than a name.
yall really treating this Jane stuff like its the deep end of a pool

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

we out here

I̴̢̩͈͇̳͍̣͚͈͓̮͚̙͌̓̃̎̄̂̋́͘̕'̶̡̡̻̝̩͉̣̠̙͐̉̓̈́̂͛̓͋̈́͘M̵̢̮̯̬͗͊̀̃̀̂̋̒̔̿͌̎͠ ̸̢̧̥̠͓̱̜̋̋́̒N̶̨̮̥̟͙̖̪͖̈́̽̒͊̀̍̐̌̀̈́͆̐̕͠Ȍ̷̧͙̿̍́͂̿͂̀T̸̹͔̰̦̜͍͌̉͑͆̂͌͊̐̃̉̀͑͐̚ ̸͓̘̠̰̇̓̔͆͆̂̚͝͝D̷̛͔̲͚͔̳͕̲̗̄̌̍̍̃̐͊Ẻ̸̢̧̞̱̥͍̐Ą̴̛̤̗̠̞̯̈́̊͐̀͛̽͜͝ͅĎ̵̨̧͇͎͇͖͈̳̩̬̩̊͛͘͜͜ ̷̭͔̯̙̘̉̿̈̕̚͠Ḭ̴̞͔̍̿̊͐̔̆̑̊̈̚̚̕͜͠'̵̢͚̦̻̮̩̟̙̜̲̤͒̀͋͒̽́͒̈͂̚͝M̸̡̞͙̺͙͈͓͌ ̴̨̭̞̠͔̣̼͈̀̈̄͌̑͑̅́̂̅͝N̶̛̠̭̺͓̬͂͐̈̐̒͐̂̓̌Ö̷̡̧̢̮͎̗͍͔̋T̷̮̯̰̙̺̱̼̖̗̲͂͌́́̀̏͊̓͌̓͒̚͜͜ͅ ̵̲̲̱̮̞̳̓̐͗̎D̴̡̫̣͚̭͔̜͛͒̋Ẽ̸̥̤͙̤͚͈͖̲̖̬͓͜A̸̢̮̘̹̺͉̙̯̹̫͇̯̲̭͚͊́̽͛͂̈́̆͑̈́͛̂́͌̎͝D̸̮̪͇̟͈̠̉̑͑̀̂̀̌͌̅̃͆͛͋̒͆ ̷͖͇̤̰̩͍͂̉͋̈̇̿́̔͌͐̌́͗̕͠ͅI̶͈̿̀͆̅̌̐̅̕'̷̬̮͌̈́̏̿̄͛͌͋̓̓͠M̵̤͓͓̞̺̟̗̿͂͌͛̍́̍̅͆͛̅̔̿̔͑͜ͅ ̵̡̺̖͈͔̯͔̳̩͚̯̫͐͛̍͝N̸̺͙̠̦͚̪̼͌͆O̴̯͐́́̈́̾͋̏̀͋̒͐̆̋͂ͅT̴̨̛̖̥̙̖͖͉̣͙̼̭̙͂́̒́̿͝ ̷̮͖̼͓̜̜̮̰̭̤͋̏̈͠D̶͕̳̫͓̭̟͔̭̲̼̫̾͌̌̄̋̒̄̈́̽̐̈͝͠ͅḘ̶̜̗͍̦̭̱̗͙̔̀́̃́͌A̸̧̛͙̻̱͕̍̄̈́̓̽̀̈́̎͐́̒̈́͝D̶̯̦̟̺̼͑̓̽ͅ ̶̠̟͓͆̂͑͌̀͊̓̏͘͘Ī̴̢̫̪̖̻̖̫͓͒̾̋̀̓̈͊̔͝͝'̸̞͎̳͍͍͍̜̼̟̹̩̜͚̈́̽̾͑̓͋͘͝Ḿ̵͔̯͔͗͑̌̓̐̊ ̵͚̫͙̠͙̣̘͚̥̞̠͔̪̯̅̏̌͘̕Ņ̶̠̦̟͈̮́̃̄̊̌̕͠Ō̶̬̗͓̜̜̙̬̣͖̻̭̤̊͜ͅT̵̺̯̝͈͈͇̙͙̔̓͑̿̈́̂͆̌̍͐̇̌̕͠ͅ ̴̹͍̫̯͒̆͘̕͠D̴̡̨̛̽̋̃̐́̇̈́͘̕E̸̤̯̺͎̠̗͈̎

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can't be Jill, because I'm already a zombie.

I have an immunity to the Jillpocalypse.

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
**** you, whoever reported the avatar for being racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom