• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey, I've rocked this avatar for 6 months straight. Ain't no Edea, or anime avatars, or plushes, or redheads, or Jill gonna stop that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I would watch Zombieland Saga, but I never pirate and it is not on Netflix.
So just watch it on Crunchyroll. It's a perfectly legal anime site, unless you think watching anything online is "piracy".

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'll inject myself with the J-Virus as soon as they make REMake 3.

And it's actually as good as REmake 2.

Until then:
View attachment 210990
I'm legitimately worried about what the final product will be if the RE3make rumor is correct and it's being worked on by someone else outside of the RE2make/RE7 development teams. Especially when Aestheticgamer says the studio contracted to make it is "very interesting" and that the game is "not what you'd expect".

Like, just give me RE2make again but as RE3. That's all I want, Capcom.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm legitimately worried about what the final product will be if the RE3make rumor is correct and it's being worked on by someone else outside of the RE2make/RE7 development teams. Especially when Aestheticgamer says the studio contracted to make it is "very interesting" and that the game is "not what you'd expect".

the RE2make made Mr. X completely terrifying (which is saying something, considering he was already pretty scary in the original), so I'd love to see what the team could do with Nemesis.

D

Deleted member

the work is done

jill won

what she's about to do, she's going to enjoy it

very

very

much

maxresdefault (3).jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Since the Fighter's Pass is likely to be all third party characters, I think Sakurai might get a bit ambitious. This is why I have a theory. We may see the 'no non-video game character' rule broken to broaden Smash's audience, and I think the character to break it will be
I wanted John Cena
I'm sorry I only have avatars of characters who are getting in smash
it’s funny how you think your avatar will be in Smash
So I finished The End of Evangelion.

What the ****?
Felt like you were drugged up didn’t ya?
it's that time of the evening on smashboards

Revolution...Korg will save us all
now watch the 1.0 and 2.0 movies :demon:
And 3.0...and then the finale whenever that comes out p
Hot
A1C9D1E4-CBA3-4F4B-ADA4-3D7A73C432E9.jpeg

Wait... why does everyone have Jill Valentine pics now?
idk why but it’s pretty hot

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I'm so proud of all of you.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm made a decent amount of progress in Persona 5 this weekend; I've gotten all of the social stats up to rank 2, which makes it easier to interact with certain characters. Some of those social links, like the teacher, are rather awkward, though; not sure why they thought that was a good idea.

I've finished the second palace, so I'm basically killing time until the third one starts. I think I'm getting better at properly using the time given to me. I'm pretty sure that the third palace is where Makoto joins the team, since the story seems to be focusing more on her - I've been trying to go into the game blind, but Smash's DLC made it clear who's going to join the party thanks to the Phantom Thieves spirit.

Still, that's less than I knew about Final Fantasy 7 (where I only knew the party members, the big mid-game(?) twist, and the final boss going into it), so I'm glad that it wasn't too spoiler-heavy; it actually makes me a little glad that spirits don't get descriptions like trophies do.

Not sure if you can take more than one job at once or not, but I'd assume so, since one particular job seems to be required for a social link with a politician.

D

Deleted member

Bungou Stray Dogs please I beg you stop trying to write mystery plots, it's not working at all

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why not just strong-arm Warchamp into making Etrianboards? He has the power to change all our avatars at once, after all.
Who said I needed Warchamp for that?

Besides, that's just a cosmetic change anyway. The real goal is to dismantle Smashboards entirely and rebuild it from scratch as Etrianboards. Then there'll be no escape from the labyrinth for you lot, at least until you learn to map your way out properly.
:foe!:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not sure if you can take more than one job at once or not, but I'd assume so, since one particular job seems to be required for a social link with a politician.
You can take every job under the sun in P5, and you're never required to go to any of them.

I got a job at a convenience store, ****ed off for about 2 months of in-game time, and then came back on a whim, and the game just let me do it.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I'm made a decent amount of progress in Persona 5 this weekend; I've gotten all of the social stats up to rank 2, which makes it easier to interact with certain characters. Some of those social links, like the teacher, are rather awkward, though; not sure why they thought that was a good idea.

I've finished the second palace, so I'm basically killing time until the third one starts. I think I'm getting better at properly using the time given to me. I'm pretty sure that the third palace is where Makoto joins the team, since the story seems to be focusing more on her - I've been trying to go into the game blind, but Smash's DLC made it clear who's going to join the party thanks to the Phantom Thieves spirit.

Still, that's less than I knew about Final Fantasy 7 (where I only knew the party members, the big mid-game(?) twist, and the final boss going into it), so I'm glad that it wasn't too spoiler-heavy; it actually makes me a little glad that spirits don't get descriptions like trophies do.

I mean, the Phantom Thieves are all right on the box art, so it's pretty obvious who's going to join.

You can take as many jobs as you want, and it's encouraged since the different jobs open up different missions in Mementos.

Also how dare you say that Kawakami's Social Link was a bad idea. Kawakami is objectively one of, if not the best girl.

D

Deleted member

"Jack" also goes with the Joker theme, being the "Jack of All Trades". As well as being in the same deck of cards.

Jane is considerably more generic in that regard to refer to a female Joker.
True, I just think it's more likely to be something related to Joker than anybody else considering it would have to be delibirately placed in that filestring. I do think though that it's not a huge stretch to say Jane is linked to Jack, ultimately they are both 'generic names beginning with j'.
Or maybe we're putting more thought into this than the Smash team itself.
What if Jack refers to Jack the Ripper and Jane to Mary Jane Kelly?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
the RE2make made Mr. X completely terrifying (which is saying something, considering he was already pretty scary in the original), so I'd love to see what the team could do with Nemesis.
The assumption from the leak by the overall community is that after creating the game's skeleton within the RE Engine, Capcom contracted that third party studio, handed them all of the RE2make tools and said, "Make another one." So there's a possibility that they would do just that: take the coding for Mr. X and add more and more varied events to make Nemesis a more constant presence. That would be fantastic.

But I worry that unlike Capcom Studio 1, who decided in the end to make RE2make extremely faithful to the source material, a third party studio trying to impress or leave its mark would take a lot more liberties with the game. At that point you're gambling on whether or not those liberties would be good.

But I am so ****ing psyched for E3. I've wholly convinced myself that RE3make will be announced.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

"Not the REmake 2 team."

Seriously though. REmake 2 was so well received. Why the hell wouldn't you have them do 3??
God save us, I think we're slowly turning into each other...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jill in fanart: happy fun times
jill in re lore: literal living hell for every waking moment

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You...
You do realise the missing spirit basically confirms it right?
They can add in more spirits later, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some MP4 promotional event planned before the development update came out that would have added sylux

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You...
You do realise the missing spirit basically confirms it right?
I'm not kidding
d33.jpg

A lot of characters have missing spirits. Sylux could also literally just be added as a DLC Spirit a lá Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee or Mario Party.

Don't get cocky based off of your bias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom