• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Im legitimately curious if they shrunk Makotos butt on her Smash bros model like they did with ann despite us never being able to see it during normal gameplay.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Separate your feelings from the facts.

There's effectively no difference whether you give your money to a guy who downloaded the rom and put it on a cart to fool people like you, purchase a real genuine overexpensive game from a scalper, or just download it on your computer.
I mean, true.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Hey, I just wanted to pop in to promote this survey I've been running about the community's favourite new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate remixes!

Since three new Persona remixes have been added as DLC, I've updated the poll and wanted to give people the opportunity to vote again or possibly change their answers! I've already updated the music thread I've been running, but I figured this would get more visibility here.

So if you've taken the poll already, but one of the new remixes has made it into your top ten, please re-cast your votes!

The response has been amazing so far, over 200 votes casted! Thank you everyone!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
D

Deleted member

Honestly the main reason why I want Steve is not the character itself, but Smash Ultimate x Minecraft would be super cool.
I would honestly love a Wither boss.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
This just in: https://www.kotaku.co.uk/2019/04/19/we-screwed-up-with-that-persona-lyric

Kotaku UK admits that they ****ed up with the article about the lyrics of "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There", but also this article isn't published by the chick who wrote the first article, which is messed up and makes me think she just doesn't wanna admit she was wrong.
What's cute is that, they didn't really even admit it
They continued to press on about the "NO OFFICIAL LYRICS" racist bull****. So condescending. Morons.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Btw I showed a friend of mine the Joker DLC. This friend refuses to buy DLC, refuses to buy download only games, refuses to even connect his consoles to the internet. This has been the case for a literal decade. Joker broke him and he now wants the Fighter Pass
something something changed heart something

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hahaha
So
I know I joked about the storm earlier

But bad storms are one of the only things that scare me pretty badly

Like sure I have the standard fear of failure or whatever but bad storms are like... a minor phobia for me. Roller coasters and storms.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hahaha
So

Like sure I have the standard fear of failure or whatever but bad storms are like... a minor phobia for me. Roller coasters and storms.
I know how you feel. Storms scare me too, mostly because of their potential to turn into something worse than just a storm.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hahaha
So

Huddle up in blankets and watch cute things, that helps me.

D

Deleted member

Ordering a stylus for Stage Builder.

Y'all ain't ready for what I'm gonna draw in that thing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hahaha
So

Im ok with thunderstorms

not when Tornados are involved tho, I dont sleep if there is a tornado watch. You know that last storn that had a tornado watch? Yeah, I stayed up till 5 am till my body gave out and I passed out

osby

Smash Obsessed
This just in: https://www.kotaku.co.uk/2019/04/19/we-screwed-up-with-that-persona-lyric

Kotaku UK admits that they ****ed up with the article about the lyrics of "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There", but also this article isn't published by the chick who wrote the first article, which is messed up and makes me think she just doesn't wanna admit she was wrong.
So they didn't delete the original article, making it easier for people to access false information. Lovely.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know how you feel. Storms scare me too, mostly because of their potential to turn into something worse than just a storm.
Yeah... and I’ve driven in a total nightmare scenario before because it was sudden and on my way home.

There were sheets, THICK sheets of rain all around me (...well yeah), and as I drove down the road, lighting kept striking the parking lots I drove past. I **** you not.

I would tell you about the true horror on my face but I was too busy trying not to cry and just push onwards

D

Deleted member

Hahaha
So

If you want a distraction, my DMs and Discord are open for a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom