• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really don't understand why you all want the game datamined.
It is much better off a surprise, honestly.
At this point, I don't want surprises. I just want Erdrick and Banjo.

That being said, I doubt we'll find anything in the data anymore. Jack and Brave were removed, and the random bits of code we did find after 2.0.0 were things we already assumed (menentoes) or false (Jane).

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I don't want Dixie in smash dlc cause personally she wouldn't be hype enough.Okay think about it this way The only dlc fighter revealed is Dixie would you be hype about her Maybe a little bit that hype.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
First party characters don’t exist though
Sorry
you're right :( they have all gone extinct

RIP toad, dixie and the crew... they shall have fun with the dinosaurs and dodo birds:crying:

OK yall I'm a bit mad too we don't have Tails yet but that's another story LOL

D

Deleted member

Awwww I must be the only one left then LOL! I'm not very interested in Joker to be honest, I'd prefer first party characters so that's what I'm waiting out on. Joker looks smooth though! His music is good.... plus it's one step closer to EO music in Smash :demon:
Just switch to Joker's red and white alt so if you squint, you can pretend you're playing as Toad. With a gun.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Thank god Jane is deconfirmed so i dont have See Jane As a Joker alt speculation anymore.Now i hope Eridrick is next

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't want Dixie in smash dlc cause personally she wouldn't be hype enough.Okay think about it this way The only dlc fighter revealed is Dixie would you be hype about her Maybe a little bit that hype.
Thank god Jane is deconfirmed so i dont have See Jane As a Joker alt speculation anymore.Now i hope Eridrick is next
What do you have against ponytails, man?

D

Deleted member

Joker in a swimsuit > Pyra and Mythra in a swimsuit
Fight me, gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Are the only things you post on are about how much you don't want someone's character? You're making a bad first impression after your four month hiatus.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Even then just doesn’t seem right.
Separate your feelings from the facts.

There's effectively no difference whether you give your money to a guy who downloaded the rom and put it on a cart to fool people like you, purchase a real genuine overexpensive game from a scalper, or just download it on your computer.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I really don't understand why you all want the game datamined.
It is much better off a surprise, honestly.
I like game dev tidbits. I don't want it to spoil surprises, I just think stuff like Arsene being codenamed after Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is cool as ****

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only tansut leaked him first he holds his fate. verge is trash
I trust Verge's Smash sources; I don't trust Verge as a good interpreter (mistook EndDragon code as Minecraft boss when it was really Rathalos) or public speaker (jumps the gun repeatedly like saying Square rep would be first). Verge has said that most of his main sources are saying Erdrick while the other one is unsure. Erdrick's fate is held by both Tansut and Verge from where I'm standing.

D

Deleted member

nah probably not
Most I can see is a boss rush mode maybe bringing back some old bosses.
That would make sense because if it were to happen. Joker would had have holy grail as it’s boss.

Plus this puts verges Minecraft boss claim to shame.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Mythra Mythra out of 1 Zohar out of 10 Zohar's, how would you rate this picture?
IMG_20190419_181034_resized_20190419_061202946.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh god oh ****

guys help i think im converting to a ganon main main instead of a little mac main main

i've lost touch with the punch, now the doryah rises within me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom