• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yo, ok, hold the ****ing phone. Octopath Traveler was a game where I played both demo's and was hooked immediately. Bravely Default was a game where I played the Demo had frustration ensue and never looked back at it again.

Calling Octopath a Bootleg Bravely is doing it disservice because, in my opinion, Octopath is leagues above Bravely in almost every way.
I have to agree. I loved Octopath Traveler. I haven't played it in some time mainly because a bunch of other games have come out and took time away from it. But Bravely Default?

Bravely Default has a wonderful world, lovable characters, and a great story. The gameplay is just...not for me. I spent an entire day grinding so that I could beat a boss. TOO BAD FOR ME, I GOT WHOOPED ANYWAY. I wanted to love it, but I simply don't have the time to grind through a ridiculous amount of nonsense just to continue through a minor boss.

The two games aren't similar.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Might as well share with the class too instead of just in a PM

I started working on something and for the first time in my life I want to try and finish it

image.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have to agree. I loved Octopath Traveler. I haven't played it in some time mainly because a bunch of other games have come out and took time away from it. But Bravely Default?

Bravely Default has a wonderful world, lovable characters, and a great story. The gameplay is just...not for me. I spent an entire day grinding so that I could beat a boss. TOO BAD FOR ME, I GOT WHOOPED ANYWAY. I wanted to love it, but I simply don't have the time to grind through a ridiculous amount of nonsense just to continue through a minor boss.

The two games aren't similar.
i was talking about the job system more than gameplay but ok

D

Deleted member

The Moons in Mario Odyssey where you had to capture a Yoshi makes me want a fully 3D Yoshi collectathon.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Excuse me? Bravely Default is a game with the balance of an upright sheet of paper. You can easily VERY easily create early game broken teams using the class system effectively.

Calling it a grindfest means you weren't flexing your broken ****.

And even IF you wanted to grind, a skip animation, auto battle, and 4x Fast Forward option aint too shabby.

D

Deleted member

Why’d you quite from last Wednesday. Also you’re not trans lol

...right?
No, I am not.

I saw Arig quoting it and I thought the Sailor Moon thing was some kind of game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why’d you quite from last Wednesday. Also you’re not trans lol

...right?
Oh, that's a requirement?

Nevermind then.

I guess destroying the world will have to wait for another day.

Can I keep the Silence Glaive though?

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Since this is from an official Nintendo source then things are about to get real spicy, maybe we will get a Direct this week instead of next week? Either way, it's nice to see it fully after squinting to see a screenshotted Best Buy ad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that Minako has a gas based attack in the Sailor V manga that it is implied that is just her farting really hard.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
So...when are Joker and 3.0 even happening? The month is half over and I don't even know if we have any information on when the direct would be or when the release is supposed to happen

D

Deleted member

Looks pretty good, not sure it changes anything regarding when we're getting news though. Can anybody verify how long the render has been up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom