• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just wanted to ask real quick, if Paper Mario returns to the partner route from the first two games, what species on the series would you like to see as partners for the first time or return as partners? One I specifically want to see is a Reznor:
Okay serious answer, a Chain Chomp or a Magikoopa.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just wanted to ask real quick, if Paper Mario returns to the partner route from the first two games, what species on the series would you like to see as partners for the first time or return as partners? One I specifically want to see is a Reznor:
A Rex or a Spike would be cool.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That’s why it’s an honerable mention. I LOVE FFVII’s story. But hate turn based RPG gameplay. The remake looks to be more my speed so I HAVE to talk about it.
You really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, until you've actually read it...

It could end up being a disappointment for all we know.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it would be cool to see some of the races from Odyssey made into partners.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Will Will Will Will

That’s why it’s an honerable mention. I LOVE FFVII’s story. But hate turn based RPG gameplay. The remake looks to be more my speed so I HAVE to talk about it.
homie it's just FFXV with the FFVII story. if you end up not liking FFXV's gameplay, you may not like the remake either

D

Deleted member

Gimme Paper Cappy.

I wanna fight Paper Goombas as Paper Goomba Mario.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, until you've actually read it...

It could end up being a disappointment for all we know.
I know. It’s just weird. Like, I love the world and story to the point of it being one of my favorites but I hate the gameplay. How do you balance that?

homie it's just FFXV with the FFVII story. if you end up not liking FFXV's gameplay, you may not like the remake either
I’ll check out 15 then.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know. It’s just weird. Like, I love the world and story to the point of it being one of my favorites but I hate the gameplay. How do you balance that?
by copying xenoblade chronicles

only the first one though, i don't want to know how the dev team on 2 would butcher cloud's design

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
So there’s a Minecraft movie on the way...

I’ve probably been :ultgreninja: !
JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

*It’s coming in three years.

15C02503-1408-42F7-81C7-044443CC7400.jpeg

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Actually play things before you judge them goddammit. This should go without saying.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We've estabilished she's from the future, Hinata Hinata is her mom.
Wait a second... A child... from the future... and Snake's already got the whole Sailor Scouts thing going on... that means...

d7c9b2bff895e80ab70f0c3fe04dee2d.png

oh no

D

Deleted member

Well, it certainly isn’t very pleasant to wake up to a big fat bushfire 10 kilometres from your house, huh?
Thank God we can only see the helicopters and not the smoke.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Considering the Yoshis got a partner in one of the coolest Mario characters (and even though I want to see another Yoshi partner), I'll go with Chain Chomp and Shy Guy :yoshi:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
What are y'alls top 10 favorite video games?
In no particular order:
-Super Smash Bros Ultimate
-Dragon Ball FighterZ
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver
-Mario Strikers Charged
-Injustice 2
-Uncharted 4
-Super Mario Maker
-Mario Kart 8
-Granblue Fantasy

I've grown up on Nintendo pretty much all my life, hence why there are very few non-Nintendo games

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Personally, I miss the turn-based nature of past Final Fantasy games.
That's mostly because Square already has their own spinoffs that use the older turn-based systems with their own spins on it.

i.e.

1555457097556.png 1555457148389.png [insert sizeable picture of octopath traveler AKA bootleg bravely here]

among some others i may have missed

D

Deleted member

It's nostalgia, single player and my confidence in the game.

I'm not sure if I'll ever truly feel good at Ultimate. But I competed in Brawl. Traveled a few times for tournaments. I had the perfect main I loved :zerosuitsamus: and played it in the prime of my "gaming life" when I could just practice a fighting game three hours a day no problem.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to match that experience again.
Oh, makes sense.

Also, I am sorry that things are tougher for you in the recent fighting games now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
FIGHTING SHINY BY MOONLIGHT

WINNING BETS BY DAYLIGHT

NEVER RUNNING FROM AN E-FIGHT

SHE IS THE ONE CALLED HINATA
aw man i wanted to be sailor mercury, not sailor moon

D

Deleted member

So there’s a Minecraft movie on the way...

I’ve probably been :ultgreninja: !
Huh.
Keep in mind that they attempted to release this, but it got cancelled multiple times.
I am hoping it is not a goof-fest.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Actually play things before you judge them goddammit. This should go without saying.
In my experience, saying this to people tends to go in one ear and out the other.

Even with saying, they just don't listen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
im just over here waiting for bravely third where ringabel is hopefully finally the main character

took them long enough smh

R O F L

Smash Ace
Us Intellectuals really do live in a Utopia, Intellectuals rise down.

Okay seriously though to break up the Shipping talk what are y'alls top 10 favorite video games? Mine would be:

1. Mother 3
2. SMRPG
3. Smash Ultimate
4. DKC 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
5. Banjo-Kazooie
6. LoZ: Majora's Mask
7. Golden Sun
8. Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
9. Mario Sunshine/Odyssey
10. LoZ: Breath of the Wild
1. Pikmin 2
2. Super Mario Maker (Soon to be replaced)
3. Donkey Kong Country
4. Donkey Kong Country 2
5. Splatoon 2
6. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
7. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
8: Mario Kart Wii
9: Donkey Kong Country 3
10: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
11: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
12: Super Mario Galaxy 2
13: Pikmin 3
14: Pikmin

It was easier to rank these than I thought. Edit: I forgot about AC and Splatoon. I went to 14 because, uh, why not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom