• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
TP will always be my personal favourite, but Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Track will have always special place in my hearts, mostly due to nostalgia, but also for others reasons like the characters and the world they have.

Plus, come on, Spirit Track is basically FMA, but with Link as Edward & Zelda as Alphonse, how could you not dig that concept?
At least someone here likes Phantom Hourglass. It was the first Zelda game I ever played.

It should get a remake, tbh.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey, so today should be the day Reggie retires right? Dude had a great run.

And if the weather's still crappy out today, try to be careful and all that.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lul, i've only ever gotten an infraction once. ONCE. aside from that I've been a good girl :awesome:
Holy hell, I think I've gotten like... six or seven lifetime.

Why am I a mod.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, a random question just popped into my head, and now I want to ask it to all of you.

Would you be happy if your most-wanted character for Smash, no matter how unrealistic they are, got in as DLC Pack 2, but with the drawback that the rest of the DLC is cancelled?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Polls are closed!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!
View attachment 208702

Next, get ready to journey to the bowls of Brinstar, because we're voting on the best Metroid game!
http://www.strawpoll.me/17821914
Just as a refresher, the current champions are...

Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
WarioWare: D.I.Y.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So, a random question just popped into my head, and now I want to ask it to all of you.

Would you be happy if your most-wanted character for Smash, no matter how unrealistic they are, got in as DLC Pack 2, but with the drawback that the rest of the DLC is cancelled?
**** y'all characters she's coming home

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Holy hell, I think I've gotten like... six or seven lifetime.

Why am I a mod.
That's why they gave you so little power. They don't trust you with anything more. :p

Noipoi

Howdy!

The rest of the dlc period? Or just dlc pack 2?

Because if so, yes. You already got one fighters pass, it's Waluigi time.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also if they decide to go all out with p5 music, please god almighty include some of the official dancing in starlight remixes

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Everyone will become Gamora on a cliff for the sake of getting my dear Mythra.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not really to be honest.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So Notre Dame is on fire...

As someone who is half-French, can't say I'm really happy about it, to say the least.:urg:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Yes.

Very yes.

Absolutely.

With no shame or guilt whatsoever.

**** all your guys' characters.

D

Deleted member

Oooh Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I just learned what you were talking about. I am sorry.

I am so sorry to hear this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Demifiend yes.png

something something superflous comment to justify this reaction image something something

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace

Well I mean I love watching people suffer so yes

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Is this what they call a loaded question? Because no matter what, no one will be happy. 1 will be sad and mad that what could of been their character is now canceled and the other will be annoyed that everyone is pissed their character made the others get canceled

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey I updated my Signature to link to the thread I made recently, The 2nd Mega Man Character thread. Clicking the Link or the Picture of Mega Man X should take you there. Okay, I'm done shilling my thread for right now.

More importantly, I hope no one got hurt in the Notre Dame fire.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

hey, it's Elma. I will never ask for anything ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom