• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if it makes it any better, just remember that we aren't likely to make it any further than day 140

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
BotW did a lot right (no hand holding, more open-ended puzzle solving, bosses that weren't just 'use the dungeon item 3 times', expanding the Gerudo more as a race, emphasis on exploration) but the lack of variety got tiring after a while (lack of enemy variety, all dungeons/shrines sharing an aesthetic, dungeon bosses all looking alike with the same music, each section of the map basically being 'find the koroks/shrines and clean out enemy encampments)

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Puyo Puyo Tetris is unironically one of the best games on the Switch.

Also bad news @faygoshill
View attachment 208689
“Listen, here’s the thing. Thanos is incredibly strong. His skin is almost impervious. The question would be what would happen to Ant-Man if he did that. Would it work? Would it not work? If it didn’t work, it would be really bad.”
- Joe Russo (Avengers Infinity War)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
D

Deleted member

1555351930315.png
smashboards users irl

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
TP will always be my personal favourite, but Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Track will have always special place in my hearts, mostly due to nostalgia, but also for others reasons like the characters and the world they have.

Plus, come on, Spirit Track is basically FMA, but with Link as Edward & Zelda as Alphonse, how could you not dig that concept?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Diem Diem I definitely can understand the disappointment on the Paper Mario side of things. There's so much wrong with it, I don't even know where to start.

However, the story doesn't really bug me personally. Yeah, it's unfortunate that they went with the barebones plot, but the game still looks fun enough to me, and I love the OST. I tend to be very forgiving if the core gameplay is fun. I definitely see where you're coming from, though, and I appreciate the in-depth thoughts.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I want to see Noipoi's, Mythra's and Gentlepanda's reactions when Jane is confirmed for Ultimate and canon.
I want to see Gentlepanda Gentlepanda 's reaction in the hypothetical scenario where Jane isn't the female protagonist for P5R, isn't in Smash, and Brave is actually Edea.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
lul, i've only ever gotten an infraction once. ONCE. aside from that I've been a good girl :awesome:

MainJPW

M.T.A
What is up with all this recycled audio in the new Mario Tennis Aces opening?

Seriously? “He walks funny”? The “Luigi” clip from Superstar Saga?

Ngl that was hilarious. This is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom