• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How horrible am I that the first thing that pops into my head is Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Vote in the Metroid poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/17821914
Heh, if that make you feel better, I did think of the movie when I first heard the new.

Didn't say it made me feel good tho, that's for sure

D

Deleted member

I hope Notre Dame makes a quick recovery after this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So, a random question just popped into my head, and now I want to ask it to all of you.

Would you be happy if your most-wanted character for Smash, no matter how unrealistic they are, got in as DLC Pack 2, but with the drawback that the rest of the DLC is cancelled?
Sora but DLC is cancelled?

Hell yeah I'd be happy.

Roberk

Smash Champion
So, a random question just popped into my head, and now I want to ask it to all of you.

Would you be happy if your most-wanted character for Smash, no matter how unrealistic they are, got in as DLC Pack 2, but with the drawback that the rest of the DLC is cancelled?
1555353409850.png

Any character I want but we don’t get 3 characters that will most likely only make me think “cool”? Sign me up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You: "would yo--"
Me: *immediatelly yeets Joker off of a cliff to get Crono*

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

If it means my most wanted first party bandanna Dee gets in it my most wanted 3rd party Phoenix Wright does, then sure. I already got ridley and young link and Pokémon trainer back. So I’m pretty content

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Heh, if that make you feel better, I did think of the movie when I first heard the new.

Didn't say it made me feel good tho, that's for sure
I honestly don't know enough of the context. I don't exactly have a good view of religion, so I don't really know how to feel.

Also, Pagely reminder to vote in the Metroid Poll

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Yes. A bit selfish in nature, but I'm like 99% satisfied with Smash's roster. There's always gonna be cool characters we want to see, but I'd trade most of them for Mega Man X/Geo/Mega Man .EXE.

Mega Man Feeling Vibes.gif

I got a whooooole Mega Man character thread you can visit if you want. Okay NOW I'll stop shilling for a while.

:ultmegaman: https://smashboards.com/threads/super-fighting-robots-2nd-mega-man-character-thread.482471/ :ultmegaman:

D

Deleted member

If you think of it this way, you're just getting you're most wanted as a bonus character compared to 5 bonuses that might not appeal to you, so sure.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

Honestly? It's very difficult, but I'd say it's bittersweet. Sure, a character I love is in, but it cost 3 whole other characters that I might have also liked, as well as their stages and music.

Flyboy

Smash Hero

So let's not count Joker. Getting Phoenix Wright guaranteed in pack 2 without the risk of any characters I'm not into? Worth it.

D

Deleted member

I am disappointed in myself that I did not read the whole news enough.
Now I look like an idiot.

Kawaki98

Smash Rookie
There should be at least one female in the DLC. smash ult added only 2 new females and daisy is an echo. ALOY FROM HOZIRON ZERO DAWN MAYBE????????

D

Deleted member

I am satisfied with this offer.

Sorry, Joker.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What suck more for me is that I rewatched a ton of scenes from The Hunback of Notre Dame since a good few weeks ago, so I got alot of nostalgia and appriciation for this movie recently. So the fact Notre Dame is burning down now just feel like someone suddenly came behind me to slap me in the face while I wasn't ready for it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's something a bit trickier.

You get your most wanted, no matter how much of a "never ever" they seem like, but in turn, you also get a character you absolutely hate, and you have to download them both. How'd you feel?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

You get your most wanted, no matter how much of a "never ever" they seem like, but in turn, you also get a character you absolutely hate, and you have to download them both. How'd you feel?
I would feel percectly balanced, as all things should be.

Iridium

Smash Hero

I get to make them my training dummy, so sure.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Jokes on you, there isn’t any character I’d hate to have. So if still be ok.

Also my never ever pick would go to wonder red. Most wanted would go to dee Sora or Phoenix

osby

Smash Obsessed

Yes, but I prefer getting 5 characters no matter who they are.

I've yet to be disappointed by what a fully original character brought to Smash, so even if they aren't characters I'm not interested in, seeing more characters in Smash seems like a better deal than getting only one I want.

Of course, I never been a big character supporter, so I don't have much to lose if I don't get characters I was rooting for.

Flyboy

Smash Hero

I wouldn't go for it.

I only have one character I hate and never want, and while I'd roll my eyes and deal with their inclusion, I know that them being in would hurt one of my best friends dearly and I don't want that to happen to her. I'm low key dreading the possibility already.

Removing that factor I'd deal with it and beat up the character in training with my impossible never ever Marina Liteyears so that's fine.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I am satisfied with this offer.

Sorry, Joker.
I’m going t be pretty surprised if octaling doesn’t end up an inkling echo by the end of dlc. It’s relatively easy and could be a cool update to give people

Roberk

Smash Champion

Yes, if I absolutely hate a character, it’s probably a character somebody else loves so it’d be
E7282895-B637-44C8-8CCB-93BD5C6856B7.gif

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Inb4 Female Erdrick but no Jane
honestly if jane/tansut's erdrick are anything to go by, we might be seeing much more comprehensive alt skins this time round

stuff like n64/modern banjo or doomguy would be interesting to see

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Bois, I got no idea what's going on with me.
But apparently my :ultkrool: is significantly better when I'm low on sleep.

Because I've been beating 4.3 million GSP+ players and I'm actually close to Elite w/ him.

So Joker + Bandana Waddle Dee? I'd actually be fine w/ that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Most people already know my most wanted, so my least wanted would be Bubsy because I think he's a meme mascot that should stay gone. But if it meant Mega Man X as a playable character, then I'd bite the bullet.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

So we get Banjo and Steve....

I feel like I have to accept for the good of the boards.

Vote in the Metroid Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom