• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So long as you enjoy the process of building it up :)

I never go as far as putting percentages for damage and stuff like that because i feel like that goes into where balancing does play more a factor :p
Geno would probably always be a little bit of a zoner. dunno who duster is tho.
I do agree Geno would definitely be somewhat of a Zoner not as much as Mega man but I imagine he'd have a lot of projectiles and when I mentioned Duster he's a Party Member in Mother 3.

I also plan to tack on percentages and stuff but I may not cause balancing is very hard at times you'll want to keep the characters fair and not too weak nor not too strong, it's pretty difficult at times but I plan to do that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So like, where do all you people live? Not addresses or anything, but how diverse is the cultural user base here?
Good ol' Colorado. Lived here my entire life.

D

Deleted member

I showed up at 9, and didn't return to my room until 5 (give or take times).

Each bout, even to 5 touches, takes mental power and precision. And that's not mentioning how I had to get out of my comfort zone and play aggressive for a solid 3 bouts in a team match.

I'm ****in' exhausted. But I am getting better. I placed solidly in the middle of the open tournament, which is a definite improvement from second to last in my last open tournament.
This reminds me on how I really want to get into boxing, because I always wanted to learn how to get the **** beaten out of me. Out of everything my university has, it doesn't have a boxing class. But here, why not ****ing ballet, Preston? Blech. I'll stick with F45 classes for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This reminds me on how I really want to get into boxing, because I always wanted to learn how to get the **** beaten out of me. Out of everything my university has, it doesn't have a boxing class. But here, why not ****ing ballet, Preston?
Maybe try getting into another martial art then. Even something like basic Karate could provide a similar experience compared to boxing.
fencing? seems pretty simple

jusr grab the sword and uhhhh
****ing whack 'em
The **** do you think I am? A dirty saber fencer? Epeé is the only blade as far as I'm concerned (thankfully Arizona is a great state to be an Epeé fencer too).
Can't believe TPC is training to become an anime swordsman.
To be completely honest anime and Marth got me interested in fencing initially.

Now I just do it because I enjoy it.

Also I made a cartoon tier list. Enjoy:
download (2).png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The wait was long, but now that we're 10 days away from the meaty stuff, I'm slowly starting to get excited again about finally being able to find out what's going on and play as joker :)

I can definitely understand feeling resigned tho
Like, I really like the idea of counting down to a Characters release. To have them revealed and then given a date at the end that you mark on your calendar. But Plant was just dropped out of no where and Joker is probably going to be “out today” by the time we see him. To me, there was no buildup for him. I know I’m alone with that opinion, but I still feel that way.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Froggy, Evoker and I.
Joxer the Mighty, Old Man Jenkins and Robocop
Sorry to nitpick, but I said only two per person. Also, which Froggy?
Me, Poinoi, Noinoi, Poipoi, and Satan Baby Theresa.

Get the whole Noipoi crew in there.
See above. I also have no idea what Poipoi, Noinoi, and Satan Baby look like
It gets me every time.

Sigma and Juno I guess.
you're good, I just want to have all the requests i'm not done with in one place

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 208455

I feel like i'm gonna get more **** for the shows I haven't watched then for the shows I have,
>Avatar, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans, Teenage Robot, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's, and Lilo in Stitch in S tier
I appro-
>Transformers in Don't Know tier
the **** is this?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I do agree Geno would definitely be somewhat of a Zoner not as much as Mega man but I imagine he'd have a lot of projectiles and when I mentioned Duster he's a Party Member in Mother 3.

I also plan to tack on percentages and stuff but I may not cause balancing is very hard at times you'll want to keep the characters fair and not too weak nor not too strong, it's pretty difficult at times but I plan to do that.
Ah yeah I like mother 3 but i didnt play very far in the end. Probably some day :)

well that's cool even if it isn't balanced. It's nice to see the ideas still.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sorry to nitpick, but I said only two per person. Also, which Froggy?

See above. I also have no idea what Poipoi, Noinoi, and Satan Baby look like

you're good, I just want to have all the requests i'm not done with in one place
In that case, me and Scorbunny.

>Avatar, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans, Teenage Robot, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's, and Lilo in Stitch in S tier
I appro-
>Transformers in Don't Know tier
the **** is this?
80s Transformers has evaded me thus far.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Like, I really like the idea of counting down to a Characters release. To have them revealed and then given a date at the end that you mark on your calendar. But Plant was just dropped out of no where and Joker is probably going to be “out today” by the time we see him. To me, there was no buildup for him. I know I’m alone with that opinion, but I still feel that way.
I dont think youre alone. A lot of people had trouble waiting and not knowing anything.
I just see the date as the 25th-26th even if I dont know for sure, we're half-way through april so Im just starting to feel like it's close now and i'm over some of the frustrations i had. It'll be more hype once we finally get something clearer :)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So like, where do all you people live? Not addresses or anything, but how diverse is the cultural user base here?
South central PA. Nice location, have a few towns and cities that have neat things about them.
Then there's York :rolleyes:
Wait wait wait what's this about cartoon lists?

Someone fill me in, please, I'm always down for talk about good cartoons. :p
Look at the link that Smashing Ramen posted. You can make your cartoon tier list and post it here.
I would make a serious tier list, and many of the characters on there I at least know a little about. But there are some where I'm like "who dat."

D

Deleted member

Maybe try getting into another martial art then. Even something like basic Karate could provide a similar experience compared to boxing.

Also I made a cartoon tier list. Enjoy:
Might be what I have to do. Maybe I can get summer classes back in my hometown for actual lessons. I tried getting into wrestling here but it was more grapple based and less "I'm gonna punch the **** out of you." And I wanna punch. Good advice though.

However, I must now call the police on you for saying Ed, Edd, n' Eddy is not good.

D

Deleted member

Here comes the controversy:
controversial.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, I didn't wanna sort 100 cartoons into tiers, but y'all forced my hand.

tier list.png

Only the top 5 of S tier are in order. Also, I know the generator said "base it on the characters, not their shows", but my list is based on the shows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All that 10/10 stuff you haven't watched
Doesn't know the Proud Family, Dave the Barbarian or Brandy & Mr Whiskers
Ren & Stimpy is bad

View attachment 208463
I remembered what Dave the Barbarian is all of a sudden, but mmhmm.
Ren and Stimpy is just weird. I watched it at a really young age, and it always bugged me.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I didn't wanna sort 100 cartoons into tiers, but y'all forced my hand.

Only the top 5 of S tier are in order. Also, I know the generator said "base it on the characters, not their shows", but my list is based on the shows.
MIRACULOUS LADYBUG
SIMPLY THE BEST
GETS TOPPED ONLY BY TEEN TITANS.

Also, you are correct in putting that cursed show in its own death tier of despair.
It is so cursed, I do not even want to say the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom