• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's gonna get to the point of an anime arc's final fight.

"YOU...Stop being so thirsty!"

"THIS THIRST OF MINE IS BURNING RED!!! IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP THOSE CHEEKS!!!

TAKE THIS....MY LOVE...MY ANGER...AND ALL MY GIRTH!!!

ERUPTING.....BURNING....NUTT!!!"

"W...what? It can't be!"
And then the other dude dies I guess.
This post is in desperate need of a soundtrack.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Trust me, it stopped being funny when the first gameplay trailer that had that playing came out.

Persona 5: Does literally anything

"HOLY ****, I GUESS WE...

NEVER SAW IT COMING."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You never saw it approaching!
Do I get shot?

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
iron man 2 is an alright movie

you guys are just mean
It's fine. Just has world building syndrome. Something that later movies, like BvS, but since it's the first movie to ever do this it's more excusable. It's just a shame there isn't more for Mickey Rourke to do. Then again, Sam Rockwell killed it and he had just as little to do so maybe that's on Rourke.

D

Deleted member

One Minecraft update I really want is the ability to change the survival system into the old one ( Without the Hunger Bar, gain health by eating. ).
The current one can still exist, it is just that the old system would be very cool to see again.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

you guys are just mean
ngl that quote from the main antagonist still floors me every time
If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you.
powerful stuff

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's fine. Just has world building syndrome. Something that later movies, like BvS, but since it's the first movie to ever do this it's more excusable. It's just a shame there isn't more for Mickey Rourke to do. Then again, Sam Rockwell killed it and he had just as little to do so maybe that's on Rourke.
Mickey Rourke has gone on record saying he hated Iron Man 2. He's dragged it in pretty much every interview he's had that mentioned it since.

He wanted to paint Vanko in a more "sympathetic villain" light, but the higher-ups didn't like that, so they cut pretty much every scene that was shot with Vanko doing anything that could get him sympathy from the audience, and that pissed Rourke off to no end.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi nuts to Jane
in this thread who doesn't

oh and uh by the by completely unrelated but you can all expect a police visit at your homes tonight so cancel any plans

D

Deleted member

you guys are just mean
Its an alright movie, but pretty much along with Thor the Dark World its kinda forgettable. You could remove them and nothing would really change a lot for IM3, Ragnarok or the Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom