• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I really wish I could use literally any controller besides the Dual Shock 4 on my PS4.

I really, really don't like that thing.

D

Deleted member

God I love Scribblenauts Unlimited's soundtrack and you all are going to love it to.

D

Deleted member

Aight, Plug Man beaten.
Using the Jewel Satellite to walk through all the spawners though
download (2).jpg

Plug Man doesn't suck quite as much as Jewel Man, but he is canonically a nerd so he's still pretty bad.

D

Deleted member

Allright, I finally beat my difficult Hardcore World.
Now I am going to start a new one - with a twist.
It is going to be that I only have half of my lives per usual.
I love a good challenge.

D

Deleted member

Okay well, I know I had a dream, but a can’t remember what. I know it wasn’t the bowl of fruit, though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ningen sounds so much like a racial slur, it's incredible.
Zamasu says it every morning. He calls me Ningen, he calls the other kids Ningen he calls himself Ningen! All the time. Ningen this, Ningen that! Ningen please! ***** Ningen, Ningen have you lost your mind. Ningen check that hoe. Ningen you bull****ting. Break yourself Ningen. He says it so much I don't even notice it anymore. Last week he said "Can a Ningen borrow a french fry?" My first thought wasn't "Oh my God, he said the word...th...the N word." It was "Now how is a Ningen gonna borrow a fry....Ningen is you gonna give it back?!" I didn't talk like that until the Goku Black Arc.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fair. I'll leave the Yoshi poll up for a while and see if it goes anywhere. Cause right now it's tied.
At this point I'm just waiting for another series I have a clear favorite (or multiple favorites) in. :p So like, Yoshi, F-Zero, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy, Star Fox, and Splatoon I really can't give an input on since I've played demos at most, and ones like Kirby, Metroid, and Xenoblade I've only played one game from.

Mainly waiting for Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and Punch-Out!! since they're some of my favorites. Voted on Mario, too, for the same reason. Sadly my DK vote came too late.

D

Deleted member

Frieza also just called all the saiyans monkeys, which is pretty much as close to being a racial slur as you can get without actually being one.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At this point I'm just waiting for another series I have a clear favorite (or multiple favorites) in. :p So like, Yoshi, F-Zero, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy, Star Fox, and Splatoon I really can't give an input on since I've played demos at most, and ones like Kirby, Metroid, and Xenoblade I've only played one game from.

Mainly waiting for Pokémon, Fire Emblem, and Punch-Out!! since they're some of my favorites. Voted on Mario, too, for the same reason. Sadly my DK vote came too late.
Sorry about that. What did you vote for, might I ask?

And fair enough. Not everyone’s played every game. I don’t know, I just wish there was a way to... @ the whole sight so everyone who might care sees it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
i always wonder to this day why the **** they never used dark goku for the dub
Because Nintendo has a monopoly on "Dark [good character]". Only they can use such naming conventions.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Frieza also just called all the saiyans monkeys, which is pretty much as close to being a racial slur as you can get without actually being one.

Frieza: "dohoho, do you know that despite making up only 13% of my army, those saiyan monkeys have committed 85% of mutinies against me?

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Did someone say racial slurs in Dragonball?

While we're on the topic, what I wanna know is why these guys thought their guns would do literally anything to Goku.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
When Twilight Princess Link got replaced by BotW Link in Smash Ultimate
He's still the coolest looking Link. That game even had BONE LINK in it.

Twilight_Princess_Artwork_Hero's_Shade_(Concept_Art).png

Mods waste their time on meaningless meme skins but can't make sick **** like this? C'mon bruh.:mybodyisreggie:

D

Deleted member

Martin Luther King Jr. You might have heard of him.
Ahh. I looked him up when you said it, but thought it didn’t really make sense..
I’m unfamiliar with him, what was the joke actually about?
Heheh, I ruin all jokes by making people elaborate.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sorry about that. What did you vote for, might I ask?

And fair enough. Not everyone’s played every game. I don’t know, I just wish there was a way to... @ the whole sight so everyone who might care sees it.
I was the one guy who voted Returns for DK. :p

D

Deleted member

Ahh. I looked him up when you said it, but thought it didn’t really make sense..
Wait do you seriously not know who MLK is?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
While we're on the topic, what I wanna know is why these guys thought their guns would do literally anything to Goku.
Goku's been shot by lasers before and it worked.

Pretty recently from that arc too, I think that happened in Frieza revival.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
He's most famous for his "I Have a Dream" speech. It's pretty famous.

D

Deleted member

From their perspective, he's gonna kill them anyway so they might as well die fighting for their cause instead of just giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom