• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>Hasn't played Ace Attorney, uses Phoenix as an avatar anyway
TBH I haven't really beaten a Dragon Quest game but I'll still use an avatar from Dragon Quest 3. If it looks good as my avi, I'll use it.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, so you all want me to talk about the things I like and I should not talk about stuff that I never even played?

Is that what you all mean?
I understand, it's very easy to just fall into the 'i need to follow everybody else for validation' hole, but even in real life, as soon as you embrace yourself anf what you like rather than seeking validation, you'll be happy.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 208386

Like, even if we're not personally interested in it, we're far more invested in what you have to say about it than you posting things you don't know about and don't intend to know about.

Hell, I don't have ANY interest in FNAF, but I'd rather hear taylorf talk about some creepy animal mascot robots than him post a picture of Mara and be like "haha funny green penis demon xddDD"
Funny green penis horror animatronic

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because at this point Crenando players are used to it.

And sure, many would like him to be more faithful to the source material. But others would be upset if their main was radically changed.
I'm in the camp that they should give his current moveset to Black Shadow and give G-Dorf a new one.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Why do you think Sakurai still hasn't given Ganondorf a more canonical moveset?
At this point I'd be happy if they gave him his dead man's volley energy projectile

I don't follow competitive Smash much, but nobody actually uses Warlock Punch, right?

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
@ShinyLegendary If I may add to what the others are saying, just look at me. Half the time I just post random EarthBound stuff that doesn't have anything to do with what others are talking about because I love the series, and I love representing the series.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Except the sword moves won't work with Black Shadow, but if you remove them it's a nerf.
Well just the FSmash, really. USmash while having more range probably wasn't as useful as the godlike high kick.

Honestly though, I don't think there exists a reality you can make Ganondorf viable for top tier competitive play and not utterly frustrating for lower skill players.

D

Deleted member

You know of stuff, but you don't actually know about the stuff in question.
And when you post about that stuff without having any knowledge of what its about or why people like it or whatever, it often comes off as rather surface-level basic pandering.
Wow, that sounds like my college career in a nutshell. Let's go engineering!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Miencraft. That takes me back.

I spent an entire weekend playing it when I first started out. I think the only breaks I took those two days were to eat dinner and use the restroom. Oof...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Axes will be Steve’s smash attacks.
DSmash is him reaping the ground around him with a hoe.
FSmash is him swiping with the air in front of him with an axe.
USmash is him swinging up into the air with a pickaxe.

EZ character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom