• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
While everyone is being themselves, should I try a Danganronpa simulator? Something new that has not been done yet. If anyone is interested, I think my specialty is forum user editions, so...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am fine with the whole acceptance thing, I just want to get involved.
I know about stuff, even if I never played the games or watched the shows.
My point is you're trying to "fit in", but saying "I've never seen or played that thing, lemme talk about it anyway", just ostracizes you further. You're achieving the exact opposite of what you want.

D

Deleted member

I've found myself playing the Spirit Board a lot.

The events are usually fun.

And I like adding more new spirits to my collection.
I used to play the Spirit Board a lot, until I got bored, because I already have all of the spirits.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've found myself playing the Spirit Board a lot.

The events are usually fun.

And I like adding more new spirits to my collection.
Spirit Board was really fun.

Unfortunately I have them all... So I can't collect anymore...

D

Deleted member

My point is you're trying to "fit in", but saying "I've never seen or played that thing, lemme talk about it anyway", just ostracizes you further. You're achieving the exact opposite of what you want.
Since you are more mature than me, I will follow you.
I just can not resist the urge to hop in.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This conversation is reminding me of a user I met on here in 2013 who said he was very hyped for Smash 4, while also admitting that it was strange for him to be so hyped for it...Because he had never played a single Nintendo game in his entire life.

YEAH.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I am fine with the whole acceptance thing, I just want to get involved.
I know about stuff, even if I never played the games or watched the shows.
That's the thing though.

You know of stuff, but you don't actually know about the stuff in question.
And when you post about that stuff without having any knowledge of what its about or why people like it or whatever, it often comes off as rather surface-level basic pandering.

D

Deleted member

Hey, you are in the exact situation I am.
Do you have a collection of legendary spirits for the giggles?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay I have the money for it so I would like Your opinions on this; Should I get the Fighters Pass or not?

On one hand I want to get it so I won't be completely BTFO'd for when someone uses Joker, Erdrick or whoever in an Arena and also so I could try them out but on the other hand I could just get a new game like Cuphead or something.

D

Deleted member

Well I beat Jewel Man. Why is his weapon blue while he's pink?
In fact, what's the point of decorating him with expensive jewels in the first place? He's built to work in diamond mines and polish the diamonds. How did Light even get the budget to decorate a robot with diamonds?
Jewel Man sucks.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Stop following or copying people Shiny.

Thats your whole problem dude.

Be yourself. Talk about what you like. Ask us our opinions on something you love to do.

Just stand on your own two feet dude.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You say that, but somehow I get the feeling you're still not listening.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In regards to brave, it be pretty fun if it wasn’t erderick. All the insiders would be freaking out and speculation would be wild again. It would basically be this:
View attachment 208383

And that would be hilarious
I kind of chaos I would not want to see.
I feel we need to bring speculation back to some sort of order.
Then we get Solaire and it blows up again.
Then we get Crash and Banjo and it kind of explodes, but in a good way.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yea no this is a good take Noi is definitely protag material
The cast would have to be the big boys of this thread nonea that "let me in" from Legendary 9 Posts THEY'RE SHSL'S YOU SEE.
And who, pray tell, are the "big boys" of the thread? Quite a broad definition.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Okay I have the money for it so I would like Your opinions on this; Should I get the Fighters Pass or not?

On one hand I want to get it so I won't be completely BTFO'd for when someone uses Joker, Erdrick or whoever in an Arena and also so I could try them out but on the other hand I could just get a new game like Cuphead or something.
Well first off, let's be real here, against anyone that knows their stuff, you'll be BTFO'd, though having access to that character does help, and hell maybe you'll play them and like em enough to use them.

Anyway, it depends.

Are you invested enough into Smash that purchasing 4 characters with 1 free is worth the investment, especially without foreknowledge of the characters and a potential 6-8 months for you to get all of them, or are you more willing to just purchase a full game at this very moment? And even then it'll depend on the game.

D

Deleted member

You say that, but somehow I get the feeling you're still not listening.
Stop following or copying people Shiny.

Thats your whole problem dude.

Be yourself. Talk about what you like. Ask us our opinions on something you love to do.

Just stand on your own two feet dude.
Hmm, so you all want me to talk about the things I like and I should not talk about stuff that I never even played?

Is that what you all mean?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I used to play the Spirit Board a lot, until I got bored, because I already have all of the spirits.

:ohwell: Dang, well here's hoping they might add some new ones later down the line, maybe during some future updates. I'm kind of hoping the Challenger Packs bring in some new spirits, as well. Not getting my hopes up on that, though, since they never said spirits would be included in the pack...

I myself only started on the spirit board fairly recently, so I've got a long way to go. Until then, this gif will remain an accurate description of my mood when I'm playing Ultimate:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

I'd recommend maybe waiting til later in the year (e3 perhaps?) when we have a better overview of the whole of the pack, as 3-5 are still largely a mystery

But if you think you're going to get it anyway and enjoy the characters and the stages regardless, then go for it

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmm, so you all want me to talk about the things I like and I should not talk about stuff that I never even played?

Just be yourself.

Stop seeking validation.

Take pride in the things you like to do and can do.

What are those things Shiny? Tell us.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well first off, let's be real here, against anyone that knows their stuff, you'll be BTFO'd, though having access to that character does help, and hell maybe you'll play them and like em enough to use them.

Anyway, it depends.

Are you invested enough into Smash that purchasing 4 characters with 1 free is worth the investment, especially without foreknowledge of the characters and a potential 6-8 months for you to get all of them, or are you more willing to just purchase a full game at this very moment? And even then it'll depend on the game.
I always buy the fighters pass. I can't not. I have to have all the characters.

I'm just glad we have one this time around straight away, instead of Smash 4 where the best deal didin't happen till all the characters were out.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Demifiend yes.png

Like, even if we're not personally interested in it, we're far more invested in what you have to say about it than you posting things you don't know about and don't intend to know about.

Hell, I don't have ANY interest in FNAF, but I'd rather hear taylorf talk about some creepy animal mascot robots than him post a picture of Mara and be like "haha funny green penis demon xddDD"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom