• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Is he? Wiki makes no mention of his age. But regardless, that would put him on the same category as Mineta which is... less worse but still nowhere near acceptable.
It's never explicitly stated how old he is, but when Shulk assumes he's around 50 (since Riki is 40), Tora takes offense to it and says he's younger than Shulk, who is 18.

D

Deleted member

Is he? Wiki makes no mention of his age. But regardless, that would put him on the same category as Mineta which is... less worse but still nowhere near acceptable
yeah the generic anime pervert trope is wack

i don't see how it adds any sort of value to anything at all

wouldn't really say it makes the final product unacceptable but it's stupid

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The wealthiest of gamers commit more crimes than the poorest normies.

Is he? Wiki makes no mention of his age. But regardless, that would put him on the same category as Mineta which is... less worse but still nowhere near acceptable.
OH no.

You did not just put him in Mineta tier.

Mineta is quite literally a black hole of perv. He has nothing good about him and makes everything worse. You know how he makes everything worse in MHA. He exists to perv and only perv.

Considering Tora is an actual character with morals, development and the willingness to treat others as equals, he's no where near that bad. He's also embarassed by the actions of his family who's worse then he is.

To put Tora on Mineta's tier, just shows you wrote him off without even looking into the character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH no.

Mineta is quite literally a black hole of perv. He has nothing good about him and makes everything worse. You know how he makes everything worse in MHA. He exists to perv and only perv.

Considering Tora is an actual character with morals, development and the willingness to treat others as equals. He's also embarassed by the actions of his family who's worse then he is.

To put Tora on Mineta's tier, just shows you wrote him off without even looking into the character.
I said "category" as in "pervy anime dude"

D

Deleted member

Everyone’s reaction to Noipoi’s shamelessness:

The image of his innocence has been forever shattered.
Noipoi has done this in the past, you know.
Just accept he is not innocent. I am not innocent either.
Not being innocent is not always a bad thing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OH no.

Considering Tora is an actual character with morals, development and the willingness to treat others as equals, he's no where near that bad. He's also embarassed by the actions of his family who's worse then he is.

Mah man Swamp protecting mah boi Tora while I have to go, god bless you man. :denzel:

Speaking of me having to go, my avi is totally in the right, right?:lol:

BZocky

Smash Ace
I can't believe it's been nearly 130 days since Joker was revealed and we still literally know nothing. Yeah we know what he will have a female alt and a vague idea of what his stage will be but other than that his character is a complete mystery. The next reveal can't get here soon enough...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Shiny, that comes off like you're copying me for validation instead of you actually thinking that.
I haven't see MHA yet, but Mineta as a pretty punchable face most time I see him.

You saying he is much worse than that reinforce my feelings about him.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom