• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last night I dreamt I was in the FNaF universe and was killed by the animatronics after a meeting when I went back to my car. Twice.

Then I was in a mega-school populated by my old teachers trying to find out what grade I had to attend sense I finished my college semester early.

Then I was playing Final Fantasy VII. Seriously.

Dreams are weird.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
anyways i had a dream where a smash direct was anounced for 5/5/08

no idea why they were going back in time 11 years and then waiting like a month but at least it's something
"we are proud to announce Ederick is DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!"

"what's Smash Ultimate? and can't the Wii not do DLC?"

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
i've heard many stories of this but with spider shoes
View attachment 208219
I gotta ask man, where do you find this ****? Do you have a cursed folder somewhere to keep disturbing images for every situation? Or did you read a post about heels and just spontaneously think “hmm yes let me find a picture of heels encasing a creepy ****ing spider”?
Your posts are an enigma to me and I love them but I just want to understand

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I gotta ask man, where do you find this ****? Do you have a cursed folder somewhere to keep disturbing images for every situation? Or did you read a post about heels and just spontaneously think “hmm yes let me find a picture of heels encasing a creepy ****ing spider”?
Your posts are an enigma to me and I love them but I just want to understand
the inner machinations of my mind are a puzzle, one that cannot and should not have an answer

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I hope Reggie gets a twitter account or something because otherwise we're pretty much never going to hear from him again

D

Deleted member

Why does Chrom's FSmash hit behind him what the ****
chrom and lucina probably have the most bs f-smashes in the game

i mean yeah roy and marth's come out fast too, but at least they need to be mindful of their spacing if they don't want to hit like flaccid spaghetti. chrom and lucina can just kinda throw them out there whenever they want

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

i mean yeah roy and marth's come out fast too, but at least they need to be mindful of their spacing if they don't want to hit like flaccid spaghetti. chrom and lucina can just kinda throw them out there whenever they want
Lucina's F-smash is perfectly fair and balanced, you just need to git gud

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Interesting considering they’re two of the characters most people want gone. Them and Corn.

D

Deleted member

As a Chrom main, I can agree.
When I am playing Chrom, I use his forward smash. A lot.
It can be a good combo finisher, and it is quite safe.
A good combo example is jab to a quick run and then a forward smash.

D

Deleted member

**** this Roy player who disconnected at the final ****ing second but also I think I might want to main Isabelle she's just like Jigglypuff

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the very hungry caterpillar is actually a metaphor for the ever-accumulating and corrupting nature of capitalism, and how overindulgence in capitalist society can lead to one's own spiritual poverty

thank you for coming to my we-need-joker talk

D

Deleted member

Interesting considering they’re two of the characters most people want gone. Them and Corn.
w

what

i really don't think chromcina are the characters most people want gone especially considering that they're zero effort echoes that wouldn't add anything or give more dev time to anything even if you took them out

D

Deleted member

**** this Roy player who disconnected at the final ****ing second but also I think I might want to main Isabelle she's just like Jigglypuff
Hmm, Isabelle?
Her slingshots are super strong, do not underestimate them.

D

Deleted member

the very hungry caterpillar is actually a metaphor for the ever-accumulating and corrupting nature of capitalism, and how overindulgence in capitalist society can lead to one's own spiritual poverty

thank you for coming to my we-need-joker talk
the very hungry caterpillar is starting to think of alternatives other than the popular one

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
w

what

i really don't think chromcina are the characters most people want gone especially considering that they're zero effort echoes that wouldn't add anything or give more dev time to anything even if you took them out
They could have used it to give us other zero effort echoes like Ninten, Funky Kong, or Liquid Snake.

In all seriousness though, I would give up all the echo fighters if it meant we got one more completely unique one.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Didn't Chrom added specifically for fan requests?

Also if most people wanted them gone, I wouldn't meet with one every other online match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom