• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If World of Light went heavy on the drama and dark themes, this is kinda what it would look like:

1555249958101.png
Epic comic. Would love to see if this turned into a series. I found this comic way back in December or something, and I finally found it again.

D

Deleted member

Only 1 person on this social thread recently getting proposed. The rest of Smashboards needs to git gud on getting GFs.
I'll be honest the proposal meta is getting kinda stagnant. Everybody already knows the best options in each scenario and the top players' vow game is hard to catch up to.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Only 1 person on this social thread recently getting proposed. The rest of Smashboards needs to git gud on getting GFs.
Implying that I'm interested in hooking up at all.

e8a.gif

No but seriously, my social skills aren't that good and it'd get expensive anyway. Ain't worth the effort.

Still, congrats to Pyra though. It's always the hardest step to achieve in a relationship.

D

Deleted member

I spent a lot of my night slaughtering a ton of beings for a skull, a tear, a lot of rods, gold stuff and a cream.
Do not ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If World of Light went heavy on the drama and dark themes, this is kinda what it would look like:

Epic comic. Would love to see if this turned into a series. I found this comic way back in December or something, and I finally found it again.
I'll be honest the proposal meta is getting kinda stagnant. Everybody already knows the best options in each scenario and the top players' vow game is hard to catch up to.
The cheater meta was significantly more tense but people didn't like that much

D

Deleted member

I know I said I was going to sleep, but not just yet.
Anyway, lately my dreams have been nothing but static images of a bowl of fruit. It’s daytime, I’m seeing through my eyes, lying in my bed, which is outside for some reason. All the colours are so bright, and, lying before me is an enormous bowl of fruit. Just a static image.
Normally my dreams are full of strange things I don’t remotely question; it makes sense at the time.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Anyway, lately my dreams have been nothing but static images of a bowl of fruit. It’s daytime, I’m seeing through my eyes, lying in my bed, which is outside for some reason. All the colours are so bright, and, lying before me is an enormous bowl of fruit. Just a static image.
Normally my dreams are full of strange things I don’t remotely question; it makes sense at the time.
Clearly your psyche is telling you to take up still life painting

D

Deleted member

I think your mind is telling you to eat fruit my guy.

D

Deleted member

I once had a dream where I was determined to murder this dude with a crossbow. I was about seven years old at the time. The guy never fired the crossbow, but would instead push me to the ground and stab me in the chest with the loaded arrow. Then, some kid would tell me to get back up, so I did.

D

Deleted member

Drive-ins may not be what they used to be three quarters of a century ago, but they ain't DEAD

That one is probably still open, and both it and another one are a decent hour drive away. Kinda pushing the limits on convenience compared to movie theaters but still pretty OK

They tend to show one movie for kids and one for adults under the same ticket to make up for the extra effort.

The one that's newer to me is pretty swanky too, three different screens each showing different lineups of movies and a mini golf place I've never gotten to try.

Concessions place is basically like the snack stand at a movie theater except you have to walk a couple minutes through the night air to get to it and no one gives you a dirty look if you go for a snack run mid-movie. Still can't bring outside food in though, you wanna watch movies outside you get your car frisked.

Try looking up drive-ins near you, admittedly my area's not the most future forward but I bet you'll still be surprised.

Actually heck, just found a site for it:

http://www.driveinmovie.com/

Have fun!
Huh, interesting. There are a lot more than I expected near me.
I remember seeing only one in my life.
The thing that seems weird about them is what if the weather gets terrible?

D

Deleted member

I hope I dream about something more exiting than a static image of a giant bowl of fruit. That’s all my dreams have been for the past two nights…

D

Deleted member

My dream last night was that there was a crew, and then we slowly started uncovering spaceship pieces, until super saiyan Bowser comes in and burns everything.

Huh.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I’m actually going to try sleep now.
I’ll give you fellas an update on my dreams tomorrow. :/

D

Deleted member

The last dream I remember having was me watching some really hardcore conspiracy film and I woke up with an existential crisis. Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom