• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
oh ****.... I just thought of something... Animal Crossing singlehandedly just confirmed that whoever Zipper T Bunny is, is in a suit because the clothing in this egg hunting event i pocket camp is... A Zipper T Bunny suit and mask
IMG_20190331_212229.jpg

So who in the **** is in the suit

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
oh ****.... I just thought of something... Animal Crossing singlehandedly just confirmed that whoever Zipper T Bunny is, is in a suit because the clothing in this egg hunting event i pocket camp is... A Zipper T Bunny suit and mask
View attachment 208205
So who in the **** is in the suit
Has it ever been a secret? He’s always had a giant zipper down his back, and if you talk to him from behind he asks you to not “spoil the magic”.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay osby osby , gimme that trophy. I don’t care if one for 3,000 likes doesn’t exist, just use your mod powers to make one, or something.
Now I need those delicious points.
D3E1EA4D-A05D-4AFA-915A-EFB4821D8DCC.jpeg

D’you know how desperate I am? I set up two-step verification, for Heaven’s sake. Every month, I’ve got to use that ridiculous verification code ‘cause I can’t be stuffed turning it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks for all the kind words guys c:
I didn't congrat' you before due to not being here at the time, but now that you're here, I say congratulation for your proposal! Hope you the best. :)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pyra Pyra

You proposed to someone that wasn't me?

...Are you cheating on me? I think we're done. It's over :(

naaaaaaaw CONGRATS!!! Have fun getting hitched! Looks like Robin and Corrin have done it again! I want to see your kid from the future, tell me when they arrive.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Okay, I didn't get a no, so let me explain.

Select Greninja. Shield. Greninja closes his eyes during this activity. His does this in an anime way, where his pupil stretches out. Now use down B. Greninja closes his eyes again, but this time he does it traditionally, with his eyelids shutting.

literally unplayable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh my god
there's so many and they're all so fabulous i love all of them them
Huh.

Yeah I can totally see myself as lawful neutral, actually.

And it's fitting that @faygoshill is the polar opposite of me.
opposites attract grey

D

Deleted member

Wow, I go to sleep and suddenly y’all decide blue is your favourite colour.
Not-spending-15-dollars-on-a-smash-forum gang rise up.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Haha...

Is that good? I don't know crap about dungeons and dragons.
Haven't played DnD myself, so I'm not quite sure. I think it's fine though

So basically, this is you
Strictly speaking, there is no "Good" or "Bad" Alignment in D&D (well, besides the fact that it's a Good-Evil scale :laugh:), it really depends on the Character or Campaign you're playing.

There are, of course, Alignments that generally work better in NPC-only roles (e.g. the Evil alignments, especially Chaotic Evil), but even they can work as Player Characters in the right setting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone got advice for making a thread active? I'm taking 3D art requests but so far have 0.

D

Deleted member

anyways i had a dream where a smash direct was anounced for 5/5/08

no idea why they were going back in time 11 years and then waiting like a month but at least it's something

D

Deleted member

Hey, so...

It turns out the physical copy of Torna is what's on sale for XBC2. Does that come with the full game, or...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Only 1 person on this social thread recently getting proposed. The rest of Smashboards needs to git gud on getting GFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom