• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
heyg uys im a translater at nintendo treehouse and i know the dlc for fighter pass 1

its joker (with a female alt)
edrick (with a female alt)
sora (with a female alt)
banjo (with a female alt)
steve (with a female alt)
and bubsy is a bonus character for free
i don’t know what their stages are and i can’t say my names because than regie might kill my family like he threatened when i leaked tower of smash
see you in street fighter 5 guys
Does bubsy get a female alt, too?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The general advice I'd give is "Work smarter, not harder."

Like how you mirrored the wings instead of drawing a second wing.
Yeah, about that, I still would have really like to make the two wings a bit different, but like you said, sometime, you gotta choose the smart option, not the creative one. :/

But hey, like you said, it saved me alot of time, so, we see soon how it pay off!

D

Deleted member

All Might: "Young Midoriya, it's time for me to teach you the most important lesson you'll ever receive."
Deku: "I'm ready! What is it, All Might?"
All Might: "How to d̶̢̧̢̧̢̛͓̭̟͓̤͎̠̯̗̹̯̥̣͎̣̭͈̠̳̖͙͉̬̳͔͔̝̼͙̝̤͔̺͓̪̖̱̱̲̘̙̫͕̗̖̭͙̯̤̝̺̘̘̀̀̾͒̑̍́̉̅̐̈́̏̽͂͌́͐͂̃̐̈́̍̓̀̿̉͒̆̔͌̾̅͛̂̓̇̊̏͊͗̏̆̂͗̓͑̾̈͋̊̀͌̿̅̂̈͒̀̂̒̀̏͑́͗͗̔̐̈́̈̽͒̃̊͊̃̄̋̍̆͛̂́̍̚͘͘̚͜͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅi̸̧̧̢̡̡̨̨̧̛̛̯̱̟͚͎̙̲̞̗̮̺̠̲̘͇̯̟̰̱̞̻̪͓͖̱̹͇̮͉̙͔̘̩͖̟͇͍̪͚̞̰͖̪̜͉̘̹͈̗͔̯͖͇̺̫̩̥̯̝͍̣̤̯̭̗̟͖͔̱̥̳͚͈̜̝̹̯̠̙͕͋́͋̀̑̐͊̐̈́̈́̌͗̇̒̎̔̂́̈́̆̊̓̓̅̓͒̉̊̾̈́͌̓̓͛̈́͐͊͆͂͆̈͊̀̑̄̍̄̌͗̊́̀̊̿̓͐̌̐͂͊̋͌̈́̈́̈́̐̎̐̅̅͒͒͂̽͒̾̐̉͛̒͗͆̔́͒̂͛̇̿̄̄͒̋̽̈̊̅̃͛́̐̐͛̈́̃͌́͂̚͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅḙ̴̢̢̧̡̢̢̨̢̢̧͉̱̪̣͖̺̘̺̳̮͙̲̭̥͔̱̫̜̪͉̳͔͕̖͖̜͖̠͙͓̪̻̙̫̤͖͎̟̻͍̗̟̗̦̦͓͉̠͙̮̘͇̫̯̜̫͔̺͇̺̹̽͑̌͋̉̂̀̽̿̄̓̄̍̈́͌̍͗̄̈́̾̀͂̈́̒̑̆́̎́̾̑̔̌͋͐̐̃̅̅̐̐̀̾͌̃̋̿̋̒̓͆̓̉̃̀͛̏͊̂̂͆̀̇̈͗̅̍̌́̾̂̅̃͐̈́̒̑̌̉̀́̒͋̍̓̎͋́̉̒͊͋͒̀͒̇̊͐͐̏̌̑͊̌̚͘̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅ"

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
That's the thing, someone you wouldn't expect but makes sense? Really makes you think.

But also I don't take any leak seriously. It's more fun to be wild and guess and be surprised and stuff. Still, man, Sol would be so cool.
it'd also be interesting to see a different take on the input command fighting game playstyle that ryu/ken represent

just pulling a character straight from an anime fighter would lead to some crazy-ass combos

osby

Smash Obsessed
it'd also be interesting to see a different take on the input command fighting game playstyle that ryu/ken represent

just pulling a character straight from an anime fighter would lead to some crazy-*** combos
Wait for them to pull a Bayo and give hardly functioning combos ten minutes of endlag.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
tbh sol would make sense on account of the next guilty gear coming soon, and arcsys seem committed to putting their games on switch
When is the next Guilty Gear supposed to come out?

I doubt that ArcSys will officially announce it before Granblue Fantasy Versus is out in the wild.

And considering the speed that game is going in terms of character/gameplay reveals... it’s gonna be a while.

Please ArcSys, show me more of the game besides 6 characters. Like... the ****ing UI.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Howdy, howdy, everyone.

How's everyone doing this fine Thursday?
Hey how’s it going. Been thinking about Sonic Adventure a lot lately.

Speaking of Sonic Adventure someone on TCRF discord uploaded this from the PC version.

They ported over a ghost, another unused element from the AutoDemo prototype.

For a while (since 2013 actually) we only had these two textures which are completely gone in the final:

"d128obake1a" and "d128obake2a" in the Autodemo OBJ_MOUNTAIN, Red Mountain’s object texture file. Noone really knew what used these textures or what the object looked like though people did speculate that it might belong to a ghost.

In 2017, coolsupersonic (one of the masterminds behind the Beta Windy Valley restoration project) dug around through the code and found this model.

Yes, this spooky lad was lurking through Red Mountain’s data.

It does have an animation where it stretches up and down in a ghostly fashion but this object goes unreferenced in Red Mountain, lacks any coding or a proper name. This means that it was cut early on in development, was left in the code and forgotten about until the game was nearing release where someone likely noticed its existence and removed it.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
She's a villian because she loves Ryuki rip-offs but refuses to watch Ryuki despite Gen Urobuchi, creator of Ryuki rip-offs, constantly going "Ryuki's good so it's ok for me to rip it off all the time"
god gen urobuchi is such a hack lmao

just watch ryuki nerds I assure you it's less sexist/xenophobic/bad than all the ripoffs I promise

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Sonic Adventure someone on TCRF discord uploaded this from the PC version.

For a while (since 2013 actually) we only had these two textures which are completely gone in the final:

"d128obake1a" and "d128obake2a" in the Autodemo OBJ_MOUNTAIN, Red Mountain’s object texture file. Noone really knew what used these textures or what the object looked like though people did speculate that it might belong to a ghost.

In 2017, coolsupersonic (one of the masterminds behind the Beta Windy Valley restoration project) dug around through the code and found this model.

It does have an animation where it stretches up and down in a ghostly fashion but this object goes unreferenced in Red Mountain, lacks any coding or a proper name. This means that it was cut early on in development, was left in the code and forgotten about until the game was nearing release where someone likely noticed its existence and removed it.
zRiUekk.png

aight
UYLbUcN.png

im boutta head out

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When is the next Guilty Gear supposed to come out?

I doubt that ArcSys will officially announce it before Granblue Fantasy Versus is out in the wild.

And considering the speed that game is going in terms of character/gameplay reveals... it’s gonna be a while.

Please ArcSys, show me more of the game besides 6 characters. Like... the ****ing UI.
Legend says that every time someone mentions ArcSys's pacing for its reveals, the next one is delayed by a day.

KMDP

Smash Legend

It's a ghoooooost~

Kind of reveals stuff about what Red Mountain was supposed to be like in early development.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I guarantee you Sol would literally create an invisible wall just to do corner combos in a game like Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
god gen urobuchi is such a hack lmao

just watch ryuki nerds I assure you it's less sexist/xenophobic/bad than all the ripoffs I promise
Remember when Urobuchi decided to just nuke America in one of his shows? As in, America literally gets hit by nukes? And how this is never brought up again despite howthis is an event that would completely change the world?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

That ghost tried to approach me, and got Larry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom