• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The guests understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Ultimate Social Thread truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in GothFluttershy’s existencial catchphrase “i lik dugs,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Walt Disney’s epic 101 Dalmations. I’m smirking right now just imagine one of those addlepated ResetEra users scratching their heads in confusion as Cydane’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Smashboards tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the mods’ eyes only - and even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Christ I'm wheezing at the resetera crack thats exactly how some people here act ffs

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finish the sprite and I may or may not drew the girl in question for you.
D2Ta3KQUgAElpBK.jpg

Well, even though it isn't guaranted, you know I have to work more now that you said this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good to see I incentivized you to work more.
Well, if I'm being honest, I was already working on my sprite at the time I posted that Knuckles post, I was just joking around at the fact I am really slooooooow on those things, since I care so much about quality, but hey, you posted this and now, I feel like I need to hurry up a little.:p

D

Deleted member

So uh, happened to see some conversation about the stages last night, the 5 + a potential stage builder created stages slot, and people saying we probably won’t get more fighters past the pass

May be me just being foolishly optimistic but consider the following: what if future fighter passes did NOT come with stages and/or music and the stages thing was only for ppl in the first pass? It’s a possibility. That, or future fighters will be released outside passes like :ultpiranha:.

Anyway that’s just my 2 cents, carry on with your ****posting
Thats possible, especially if we get new echoes. Alternatively, they can make reareangements I think.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
heyg uys im a translater at nintendo treehouse and i know the dlc for fighter pass 1

its joker (with a female alt)
edrick (with a female alt)
sora (with a female alt)
banjo (with a female alt)
steve (with a female alt)

and bubsy is a bonus character for free
i don’t know what their stages are and i can’t say my names because than regie might kill my family like he threatened when i leaked tower of smash
see you in street fighter 5 guys

Flyboy

Smash Hero
That's actually a damn good one, never saw a leak saying Sol though
It was a 5chan one that was translated by Ayumi Tachibana in the Seven Squares thread. It always stuck out to me because I never considered Sol once despite being a massive GG fan and it had a cool variety to it that, while it wasn't full of any of my faves except the already-revealed Joker (and somewhat Sol), was really interesting and well-balanced.

You never know.

D

Deleted member

So, All Might got confirmed as DLC for Jump Force, huh
Alright. We got Better Deku in Jump Force now.

Scenes when it turns out the Joker, DQ Hero, Leon S. Kennedy, Sol Badguy, and Tracer leak is the real one.
The name "Sol Badguy" makes me want the character alone

I'd replace someone for Banjo, though. Let's say Tracer or Sol

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Question: How do I upload images onto my signature? I tried to insert images from image hosting sites like Imgur but it doesn’t work, and it won’t let me copy and paste into the text box.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Scenes when it turns out the Joker, DQ Hero, Leon S. Kennedy, Sol Badguy, and Tracer leak is the real one.
Oh boy
I would love this

I tend to be pushed enough to play different franchises if they have a character in Smash so maybe I would finally end up playing RE

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It was a 5chan one that was translated by Ayumi Tachibana in the Seven Squares thread. It always stuck out to me because I never considered Sol once despite being a massive GG fan and it had a cool variety to it that, while it wasn't full of any of my faves except the already-revealed Joker (and somewhat Sol), was really interesting and well-balanced.

You never know.
tbh sol would make sense on account of the next guilty gear coming soon, and arcsys seem committed to putting their games on switch

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Question: How do I upload images onto my signature? I tried to insert images from image hosting sites like Imgur but it doesn’t work, and it won’t let me copy and paste into the text box.
Use the picture button in the text bar. Then past the imgur link to the direct image. Right click the imgur image and open it into a new tab. Remove the s from https.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So uh, happened to see some conversation about the stages last night, the 5 + a potential stage builder created stages slot, and people saying we probably won’t get more fighters past the pass

May be me just being foolishly optimistic but consider the following: what if future fighter passes did NOT come with stages and/or music and the stages thing was only for ppl in the first pass? It’s a possibility. That, or future fighters will be released outside passes like :ultpiranha:.

Anyway that’s just my 2 cents, carry on with your ****posting
We do not know how they will handle that yet. Could be that created stages are a separate page on the stage select (most likely as sorting through all of them on the stage select screen would be poor UI design for what they have)

But if it is onthe main page: nothing is stopping them from adding an arrow

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, if I'm being honest, I was already working on my sprite at the time I posted that Knuckles post, I was just joking around at the fact I am really slooooooow on those things, since I care so much about quality, but hey, you posted this and now, I feel like I need to hurry up a little.:p
The general advice I'd give is "Work smarter, not harder."

Like how you mirrored the wings instead of drawing a second wing.

D

Deleted member

It can be finicky. Try opening your image up into a new tab and then copying the image address from there, that usually works for me. Also, try changing the "https" to "http".

D

Deleted member

heyg uys im a translater at nintendo treehouse and i know the dlc for fighter pass 1

its joker (with a female alt)
edrick (with a female alt)
sora (with a female alt)
banjo (with a female alt)
steve (with a female alt)

and bubsy is a bonus character for free
i don’t know what their stages are and i can’t say my names because than regie might kill my family like he threatened when i leaked tower of smash
see you in street fighter 5 guys
hey guys its me a co-translator from nintendo

just here to inform you that none of this is real

it's all a lie

also don't do any wellness checks on callmeknux for the next 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
tbh sol would make sense on account of the next guilty gear coming soon, and arcsys seem committed to putting their games on switch
That's the thing, someone you wouldn't expect but makes sense? Really makes you think.

But also I don't take any leak seriously. It's more fun to be wild and guess and be surprised and stuff. Still, man, Sol would be so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom