• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You edited your post though. So l'm going to assume the typo was there.

No hiding from the typolice.
I understand. You found paradise on Twitter, you have a good following, you made a good living. The likes protected you and there were retweets. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "You edited your post though." But you don't say with respect. You don't offer advice. You don't even think to call me Shishœ. Instead, you come into my house on the day my Direct is to be announced, and you insult me to my face.

D

Deleted member

That's Sakurai's plan for the next direct: distract everyone with Joker footage while he sneaks into their houses and steals their Nutella
E82D3E96-7CC9-469D-98AF-D0D426FBDB0E.jpeg

I’ve just dispatched a squad of Nintendo-ninjas who are on their way to your location.
Please relinquish your Nutella and you will not be harmed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Isn't Zelda like 15 in this game? I thought you were talking about Link.
Wait, really!?! Then he slept with Sheik then.
STOP STOP STOP STOP
Am I making you uncomfortable Ramen? Does carnal passion make you feel bad? Does Simon ************************************************ and she ************************************************ all over her ************************. You just need to be more comfortable with your own body.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Sure! About what?

Brother that ship sailed ages ago.

But yes, it is extremely specific to insinuate that Zelda and Simon slept with each other. Even if it’s absolutely true.
Isn't Zelda underage? Also Simon is a good Christian boy and knows that hanky panky before marriage is a big no no

And that despite widespread abuse within the Catholic Church, so is uh .. what you're insinuating he'd be doing

D

Deleted member

Isn't Zelda underage? Also Simon is a good Christian boy and knows that hanky panky before marriage is a big no no

And that despite widespread abuse within the Catholic Church, so is uh .. what you're insinuating he'd be doing
The Belmont family got betrayed by the curch and told it to **** off but go off I guess

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Wait, really!?! Then he slept with Sheik then.

Am I making you uncomfortable Ramen? Does carnal passion make you feel bad? Does Simon ************************************************ and she ************************************************ all over her ************************. You just need to be more comfortable with your own body.
Uh oh! Gibby didn’t like that! Delete this post now or Gibby will delete your kneecaps

D

Deleted member

this is worse than yesterday...
my new avatar really fits this situation haha

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
You're free to have creepy erotic fantasies,

But please don't force them down everyone else's throats.

Especially at a fairly family friendly place like this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man the Yellow Devil is such a mother ******. Why would you even design such a thing?
Anyways we discussing smash characters ****ing each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom