• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

source B's claim that the industrial revolution was a net positive for all countries involved, while drawn from positive experiences in england, cannot be taken as wholly reliable, and as such its value must be negotiated through a more in-depth consideration of the other sources. however, it is also important to note that
your mom gay lol

D

Deleted member

Just read through the last 15 pages, y'all care too much about losing imaginary internet points lol.
Anyways give me likes but in a sarcastic way so I don't get warned.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Bls no writing history essays in this thread

I said goodbye to that **** after uni and never intend to say hello again

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Bls no writing history essays in this thread

I said goodbye to that **** after uni and never intend to say hello again
it's like the head-body-legs drawing game except instead of drawing a person smashboards writes a fully-cited academic essay

D

Deleted member

it's like the head-body-legs drawing game except instead of drawing a person smashboards writes a fully-cited academic essay
in between every intellectual paragraph there's someone saying "pikachu says ****" or posting thanus memes

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
The latest a Direct has ever gotten announced is 10:00 AM EST if I recall correctly.
After that time, I hope you like Persona live concerts.
EDIT: I’m wrong, it’s 12 PM EST.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
A few hours from now is going to be interesting because there’s about to be a ton of happy or sad people

D

Deleted member

No history essays in this thread, only history memes allowed
"Hitler, about to start WWII"
ipc6VlB.gif

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Honestly the fact people expected news before that is disappointing and proof that this community has learned nothing
we out here talkin like the set hour for direct announcements has already passed instead of still being in 2 hours

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Honestly the fact people expected news before that is disappointing and proof that this community has learned nothing
Nobody likes watching Persona live concerts for info about upcoming games. Also how come when I call the community dumb people get pissed at me but when other people do it it’s okay?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Notice how they said "Other" instead of "Others"

This means they're referring to one person because ToasterBrains has no friends. hah, GOTTEM *dabs*
No it means only one person here isn't their friend

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if Nintendo is happy with the current situation regarding Joker. Like, what if he’s completely finished, trailer and everything, but they have to wait to release him till Atlus does their little concert. I can imagine that’s frustrating.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I wonder if Nintendo is happy with the current situation regarding Joker. Like, what if he’s completely finished, trailer and everything, but they have to wait to release him till Atlus does their little concert. I can imagine that’s frustrating.
release date be damned, i just want to see some actual gameplay. i'm fine waiting two more weeks to play him, but i am getting a little antsy to just see what he can do.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah that's absolutely the case as Joker is without a doubt finished with development. Fans are getting impatient and if they're going to reveal Erdrick and have them launch simultaneously they'll REALLY be frustrated as they couldn't reveal Erdrick in the previous Direct as they need to show Joker first as they'd risk investors assuming development's going bad or that he's scrapped

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
NINTENDO OF AMERICA JUST TWEETED

... about NES games for NSO

Is there any reasoning/actual precedent behind 'Nintendo won't tweet anything the day they announce a direct until the announcement itself', or is that some kind of arbitrary fan theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom