• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
I remember one time where my (Whiny) childhood friend also got hit by a metal bat (He was quite close to getting a swing to the torso), and I once broke a window by running at it as a toddler, with shards all over my arms, and I didn’t even cry.
r/iamverybadass

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well on the the former, Gaming Intel has not been wrong once and got all the direct dates in recent history right. So i don't doubt them.

As for the later,

I don't buy Erderick when all insiders were wrong, and I think the arguments made against him further burying that nonsense. I don't think square would do it. Hell I don't even think square has a rep for DLC atm.

And if we go by Brave's stats and the microsoft love lately, then I think the bear is likely. Steve is shut down. Chief can still happen, but I think Banjo's coming and I'm not even a huge banjo fan. Never played his games.
Oh christ did you end up believing that useless ****ing twitter thread or something? Also if you're talking about "SE rep will be the first DLC" then remember, Joker was announced earlier than planned

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Saying "Gaming Intel has not been wrong once" is factually wrong and akin to still believing Vergeben because he got base roster **** right.

What they say is interesting and may be true, but shouldn't be taken as gospel. And they also probably should be ignored for threatening to sue Sabi because Sabi exposed their sketchy practices.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My humor has been so ****ed that someone simple saying Succ or E makes me laugh. me and my sister now laugh at the stupidest ****
When I was a teenager I couldn't stop myself from laughing when my sister said "bosom" in a stupid voice.

"Boooosom." <- like that.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you wonder for a second if sakurai has suddenly posted which two songs he'll be using from persona

1554743170459.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh christ did you end up believing that useless ****ing twitter thread or something? Also if you're talking about "SE rep will be the first DLC" then remember, Joker was announced earlier than planned
For the most part that tiwtter thread isn't perfect.

But the points it raises on five different parties needed to be negotiated with it, and probably no music, really makes me think they wouldn't go for Elderick. Luminary or slime maybe, but I don't buy Elderick. Especially when verge was flat out wrong after base game and he pretty much started this all.

And I'd like a source on the later. Because I don't think it was publicly stated that Joker was revealed earlier.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was January not the month where everything was uploaded to Nintendo's twitter or Youtube?

IF so its pretty damn likely the February direct was made because they delayed the other( if I have my directs remembered right)

And they still have been right about quite a few directs off the top of my head. Odds are stacked more in their favor imo.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Gaming Intel may be unreliable but at least they're not on the LeakyPandy tier of BS
Not that that's much of an achievement

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I know I've posted this image a lot but I thought it was unfair how Shiny ended up being relegated as the Joestar birthmark.

So instead, I made the Joestar birthmark the Erdrick symbol and made Shiny into Hol Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom