• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ya'll families sound so wack the weirdest stuff I ever found about mine was one distant relative saying some racist or homophobic **** at dinner once or twice

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ya'll families sound so wack the weirdest stuff I ever found about mine was one distant relative saying some racist or homophobic **** at dinner once or twice
i love my immediate family very much despite the fact they're all a little problematic

They've all accepted me as trans so like... yeah

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm seeing a few users today a bit down in the dumps...

So here's a message from our resident pink puffball, Kirby:
View attachment 205851
Kirby’s the ****in best dude

i have literally no idea what's going on with you or what your situation is but i would just like to take a moment to reiterate the eternal yet forgotten truth that

your family doesn't define who you are
8E8B90A1-9CF4-45FA-B124-046C1831A7C2.jpeg

osby

Smash Obsessed
My family is actually pretty open-minded about most stuff. That's why it irks me so much when they act bizarre about these kind of things.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
They're going to reveal who the next character is this week.
They aren't going to show gameplay off.
They're going to show Joker gameplay this week, and will be released on the 24th.

Mostly cause seeing Gentlepanda Gentlepanda jump out a window would be hilarious
hey hey i said i'll jump out the window if they show off fighter 2 but don't show off joker

tho i might jump out a window anyway it sounds fun

D

Deleted member

it's like a coin flip with my family members

they're either incredibly nice and cool or they're complete douchebags who refuse to accept my existence

KMDP

Smash Legend
Every time I hear people complaining about their parents/extended family I count my lucky stars that I have good parents.

D

Deleted member

Y’know, it’s not even my entire family. A lot of them are real cool.

But some of em...
I feel you
My dad is a liar, he ****ing lies to my face every time i talk to him so i just stopped trying to talk to him

D

Deleted member

I had very little contact with my actual extended family apart from my aunt. My sister is super liberal while my parents were a bit more right wing, but for me at least it never got super bad and I still love em.

D

Deleted member

speaking of weird family **** i'm like 99% sure that my aunt & uncle hate each other

like they never make it known but you can feel the tension all the goddamn time

unfortunately conservative brown families frown very very VERY harshly on divorce (unless it's like an abusive relationship or something yeah) so they're basically sol unless they wanna be like

ostracized or something

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know, the real goal that truly motivate me to do this sprite is the fact that, once I be done with it, I be finally able to commi other artist into doing one of my characters. :bee:

So yeah, gotta stay MOTIVATED for those OC lewd, ya know?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ya know, the real goal that truly motivate me to do this sprite is the fact that, once I be done with it, I be finally able to commi other artist into doing one of my characters. :bee:

So yeah, gotta stay MOTIVATED for those OC lewd, ya know?
I gotta set up a PayPal account so that I can be paid to lewd.

Livin' the dream.
Igottasetupmycomputertodayit’sbeenaweeksinceIdrewsomethingIcan’tlivelikethis
Invest in pencils and paper, even reams of printer paper are good.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gaming Intel has spoken!

Next direct is Thursday!

Get hyped for Joker and I'm also betting Banjo!

Also animal crossing please

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I gotta set up a PayPal account so that I can be paid to lewd.

Livin' the dream.

Invest in pencils and paper, even reams of printer paper are good.
.....my man, I know you're joking, but...
D2S62PyX0AAjiua.jpg

I be down for that.:ultridley:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I am always worried of my mother being looked down upon by others, so sometimes I criticize her way of vocabulary, just so she can learn from it, and look decent to others.

I am also usually upset of my dad not taking me seriously as much.

D

Deleted member

i love my immediate family very much despite the fact they're all a little problematic

They've all accepted me as trans so like... yeah
I don't think my immediate family would have too many issues about me, but it'd be hard for them to fully accept me.
My dad had always told me and my brother "I'd rather you two be gay than do drugs" since we were kids. Now, I don't know if he was trying to show in some way from the perspective of someone who never really had to deal with this stuff that he'd support us no matter what or if he was just trying to tell us to not do drugs but, you know, 50/50 what's the worst that could happen, I don't smoke weed anyways.
I mean, being more serious, they still have some issues understanding this stuff(and how some stuff they say can be harmful), especially my mom, but I think if we were ever to properly talk about it, I think it'd end up mostly well now that I think about it.

My brother is just a full on ally though so I don't worry about him, I know he's good.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
There's hella controversy over Gaming Intel's harassing Sabi atm so I probably wouldn't support them.

But if the direct is Thursday, HYPE!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wow not only are you convinced that it's happening for sure but you're betting Banjo too? Who the hell gave you all of the world's optimism?
Well on the the former, Gaming Intel has not been wrong once and got all the direct dates in recent history right. So i don't doubt them.

As for the later,

I don't buy Erderick when all insiders were wrong, and I think the arguments made against him further burying that nonsense. I don't think square would do it. Hell I don't even think square has a rep for DLC atm.

And if we go by Brave's stats and the microsoft love lately, then I think the bear is likely. Steve is shut down. Chief can still happen, but I think Banjo's coming and I'm not even a huge banjo fan. Never played his games.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I remember one time where my (Whiny) childhood friend also got hit by a metal bat (He was quite close to getting a swing to the torso), and I once broke a window by running at it as a toddler, with shards all over my arms, and I didn’t even cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom