• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

yeah but i don't wanna bum people out by saying too much stupid depressing stuff

it's just hard to stop it leaking out every now and then yeah
Listen man, if talking about how you feel helps you in anyway at all, then go for it.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
if gamers aren't sexually repressed then why did society prank me
You know it'd be great if there was a Premium member called S Society , but alas

EDIT: Oh wait nvm, there is one lol, but they're just part of the hoi polloi like us

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Theoretically, let’s say the first two DLC FP reveals are Joker and the Erdrick.

Holding to what I believe is going to be the pattern here, I don’t think it’s impossible for there to be a direct before the Persona thing.

It would probably be to reveal the Erdrick, or whoever is second, and Joker would be left until the 24th.

Okay y’all so I started typing this before I went into therapy and forgot what I was getting at but Banjo for E3 thanks for coming to my TED Talk

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Theoretically, let’s say the first two DLC FP reveals are Joker and the Erdrick.

Holding to what I believe is going to be the pattern here, I don’t think it’s impossible for there to be a direct before the Persona thing.

It would probably be to reveal the Erdrick, or whoever is second, and Joker would be left until the 24th.

Okay y’all so I started typing this before I went into therapy and forgot what I was getting at but Banjo for E3 thanks for coming to my TED Talk
if they show off the second character before joker i'll throw myself through a window

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Imagine if they showed off Erdrick(assuming he is the secnd character) and he comes out the same day as Joker lol

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I had a weird dream last night where it turned out that Kirby: Star Allies had a long and very passionate development period, and the developers were sharing their stories about how ambitious they were and how proud they were with how things turned out.

Wish that dream was a little more in line with reality.

D

Deleted member

if they show off the second character before joker i'll throw myself through a window
they show off erdrick before joker because erdrick is actually an integral part of his moveset being his persona, as you'll see in Persona 5 Royal x Dragon Quest 3 coming to the Nintendo Wii in 2090

Last edited by a moderator:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
I want someone to start a Darksiders rep for Smash thread. Interested in getting the game for Switch and think the franchise could stand to get some form of Smash representation, but I also don't know enough about the games to make a thread myself. :p

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Guys, what if in Smash, that if a thunder-based projectile gets reflected by a Franklin Bade, and it hits someone, it’ll deal massive damage, and will have the opponent in a collapse state akin to getting hit by focus attack.

It’ll probably also have a Mother 3 style text saving “*Name* collapses”.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I want someone to start a Darksiders rep for Smash thread. Interested in getting the game for Switch and think the franchise could stand to get some form of Smash representation, but I also don't know enough about the games to make a thread myself. :p
Start it yourself

Be the change you want to see

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, lads.

Feelin real upset right now.
what's up danger, you doing all right?
Guys, what if in Smash, that if a thunder-based projectile gets reflected by a Franklin Bade, and it hits someone, it’ll deal massive damage, and will have the opponent in a collapse state akin to getting hit by focus attack.

It’ll probably also have a Mother 3 style text saving “*Name* collapses”.
pikachu is now bottom tier in the casual meta

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Huh, my post with my sprite got lots of likes and nobody said a bad thing about her design.
a emote.png

Maybe I'm good at character design after all!
Mao emote 1 (2).png
Or peoples are being polite or have really nothing to say, that too.

D

Deleted member

My family is weird, really weird.

And I’m scared that any friends or girlfriends I may have will be put off, cuz they’re so weird.
If you don't mind saying, where exactly is this feeling coming from?

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Welp, April 9th is the first day in Persona, yeah? And we didn't get a direct announcement. See you on the 30th boys

Eh, havin another existential crisis and trying to put together the terrible puzzle of what happened before my birth.
oof

we're here for you man. However you got here, you're here now, and we love you <3

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you don't mind saying, where exactly is this feeling coming from?
**** went down, man.

Not gonna say what (the wounds are still fresh) but good god **** went down. My whole life was changed, and not on a good way. I learned something about my family and I barely know how to react to it, let alone how someone else would.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Welp, April 9th is the first day in Persona, yeah? And we didn't get a direct announcement. See you on the 30th boys
assuming nintendo would schedule their business releases around arbitrary dates like april fools or persona 5 related dates was never going to work out in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom