• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I know some are expecting a Direct this month to be the typical 35-minute long showcase, but TBH I doubt that. I feel like what we're getting is a pre-E3 Direct Mini to highlight Smash, Mario Maker, and maaaaaybe shadow drop Prime Trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Makes me wanna stab someone with a fork.

Do it.

Do it in PMs if you have to.
Well, I do share my stuff with Mythra Mythra , because ya know....:p

No, for real, I did share a sprite with the same character before, and I didn't get problems with it, so you know what? Here you-

*see image uploader is broken*

Stupid....stupid website! It's not like I wanted to share my work here or anything! >:C

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, I do share my stuff with Mythra Mythra , because ya know....:p

No, for real, I did share a sprite with the same character before, and I didn't get problems with it, so you know what? Here you-

*see image uploader is broken*

Stupid....stupid website! It's not like I wanted to share my work here or anything! >:C
I've shared a lot of art with Mythra.

Very little of which can be shared here, unless I were to suddenly crave a perma-banning for whatever reason.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is there any chance of a direct being revealed today?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I know some are expecting a Direct this month to be the typical 35-minute long showcase, but TBH I doubt that. I feel like what we're getting is a pre-E3 Direct Mini to highlight Smash, Mario Maker, and maaaaaybe shadow drop Prime Trilogy.
I really hope we get something about the Prime Trilogy ; u ; I would replay stuff again just to see how much the graphics might have gotten a whole lot better...and check if Omega Ridley is as glitchy as ever. (Nintendo, please add Admiral Dane's DAMN line again...)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've shared a lot of art with Mythra.

Very little of which can be shared here, unless I were to suddenly crave a perma-banning for whatever reason.
I actually haven't done much lewd drawning, if at all, mostly because I believe my skills are too bad for that lol. Even the images I share with Mythra tend to be at the limit of SFW at worst.

So I guess I have to work harder if I need a good perma-banning one day.:yeahboi:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People that hate Persona 5 final boss theme have bad taste and you cant change my mind
Crap I’ll be at work around then so hopefully it subsides a little by the time I’m out at like 9
App says 6pm tonight-11am tomorrow. Knowing Virginia, It may or may not change at the drop of a hat

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No. We probably won’t get one until after or on the 25th. Would be a little wired to release fem joker in smash before officially revealing her
I’m sure it’s not impossible for it to happen that way but it’d sure be strange

Though I feel like announcing her this way would ironically generate more buzz than the other way

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
"Today you can expect a few thunderstorms this evening with a stray Hurricane hitting at about 11pm and passing by 2am. Tomrrow, nice weather, Partly clouder with a chance of Hot and Cold by Katy Perry"
Where I am, there is likely to be thunderstorms in the next days.

Also, there's an alarm about infections in springs. Roughtly 200k peoples where I live have gotten infected, but it's not that kind of infection, it's just that one that makes you vomit and have stomach pains.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Where I am, there is likely to be thunderstorms in the next days.

Also, there's an alarm about infections in springs. Roughtly 200k peoples where I live have gotten infected, but it's not that kind of infection, it's just that one that makes you vomit and have stomach pains.
ooh you are talking about that random e.coli stuff? I heard about that on the radio and I have no idea how that happend
----
So Apprently the yoshi game didnt do so hot in Japan

Yall mother****ers talk faster so I dont keep double posting:139:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yoshi actually sold pretty well in the UK and was pretty high up the charts for what it was. Also, Crafted World is actually selling better than both of Woolly World's releases on Wii U and 3DS. I don't think it's a failure, personally, but it won't sell as much as other 2D platformers unfortunately due to the Yoshi games being a more niche series for the Mario spin-offs.

D

Deleted member

if I had to guess based on my own personal bias, its because they all feel the same, the yoshi games
If that was the problem, NSMB wouldn't sell gangbusters every time a new one comes out. It more has to do with just not being as popular a series, honestly. Kirby games are a lot like the Yoshi games: They all have the same core structure and design philosophy every time, but each one has its own nuances and gimmicks that help them stand apart from each other when you look deep enough into the design. And yet, Kirby sells more. Some games are just more popular than others.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Is there any chance of a direct being revealed today?
The same chance that there is every day, Pinky.

Alright, serious question here, I'm thinking of showing off one of my currently-not finish sprite to see if I'm going good or not. The catch is that, I don't know if peoples are interested in that kind of stuff, and the second catch is, I'm quit shy about sharing stuff done by me, especially when it's characters that are a little on the "sexy" side of things haha, sooooo.....think I should share it or not?
Whether it be here or not, I always encourage people to not let fear/anxiety keep you from sharing something you put time and effort into/love doing. At worst, you'll at least have peace of mind. I know it's easier said than done with constructive criticism in mind, but I don't think any of us here have any malicious intent/would rip you to shreds over anything like that (not me anyway).

I would trust most here to have good judgment on what falls under "okay" when it comes to borderline/NSFW things. You can always ask/show us staff privately if you want a second opinion.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Soooo I guess no direct announcement today

If we don’t get an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday then that rumor is officially bupkis. Not that I believe it in the first place anyway thanks to Gaming Intel’s “track record”...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The same chance that there is every day, Pinky.

Whether it be here or not, I always encourage people to not let fear/anxiety keep you from sharing something you put time and effort into/love doing. At worst, you'll at least have peace of mind. I know it's easier said than done with constructive criticism in mind, but I don't think any of us here have any malicious intent/would rip you to shreds over anything like that (not me anyway).

I would trust most here to have good judgment on what falls under "okay" when it comes to borderline/NSFW things. You can always ask/show us staff privately if you want a second opinion.
Heyyy, I got a respond from IsmaR, how cool! :D

OK, for real, thanks for saying that, in fact, I did want to share what I done here later after I posted that message, but of course, Smashboard's wood servor crashed again or somethin' and I couldn't share it earlier:/

Tho, now....(again I don't think it's NSFW, but just put it in spoiler juuust in case)
Exemple 3 New Alicia .gif
Keep in mind it's a work in progress, so there is still a lot I must do! That, and I am not the greatest at pixel art, but hey, that's just my silly opinion.

D

Deleted member

Soooo I guess no direct announcement today

If we don’t get an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday then that rumor is officially bupkis. Not that I believe it in the first place anyway thanks to Gaming Intel’s “track record”...
watch a direct happen on the 25th and gaming intel say that they were correct all along

D

Deleted member

i feel like i say too much random sad stuff here

do i say too much random sad stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom