• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I was thinking about changing my name, but I've had Swamp in my name for so long I dont know how if I'd like something different.
Clearly the answer is to change your name to just Swamp.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Noipoi is like my brand now, so even if I changed my name it’d have to have Noipoi in it still. It’s too iconic.
Honestly, I got no idea what my brand is.
Closest thing I got was "guy that has a billion anime girl profile pics and occasionally talks about Granblue"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:dr^_^:Okay I definitely don't remember Pingu at all on Cartoon Network. Back then it was mostly Cartoon Cartoons and Hanna Barbera reruns.
Yeah I think I actually did watch some Cartoon Network in that time frame, but aside from literally being a toddler it was like

I was mostly watching Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo when I wasn't watching Disney Channel instead.

OK I was mostly watching Disney Channel.

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and House of Mouse aired back to back and honestly why can't we have shows like that again

I liked those shows

D

Deleted member

My brand is "ShinyLegendaryProductions".
You can call me "Shiny" for short.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah I think I actually did watch some Cartoon Network in that time frame, but aside from literally being a toddler it was like

I was mostly watching Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo when I wasn't watching Disney Channel instead.

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and House of Mouse aired back to back and honestly why can't we have shows like that again

I liked those shows
Dude, same.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I wish we had more Oban Star Racers. Jetix was my jam in the 2000's.

It was like F-Zero the anime, except your ships inexplicably were allowed to have gattling guns attached.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I liked those shows
I’m the Hannah Montana generation.

I simultaneously have no regrets all the regrets.

It was like F-Zero the anime, except your ships inexplicably were allowed to have gattling guns attached.
Another human being remembers Oban Star Racers

D

Deleted member

I liked those shows
I used to be a mixed person.
In terms of cartoons, I liked CN and Spongebob.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish Nintendo did a better job at concealing stuff.
Compared to other gaming companies, they are quite poor at hiding their tracks.
MK11 had huge leaks, Injustice 2 had huge leaks, DBFZ had leaks as far as DLC went. DMC5 had some leaks(V shown off early), I think MM11 had slight leaks regarding weapons. Spider-Man PS4 I think had leaks regardingthe plot, Marvel Infinite had some DLC spoiled before an official announcement.

Y'all I think the Sun is going to shine tomorrow I have insider information to back this up. The Sun will shine Tomorrow.
Nuh Uh. It's gonna be partly cloudy, then the sun will shine a bit later in the day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi is like my brand now, so even if I changed my name it’d have to have Noipoi in it still. It’s too iconic.
My brand is something like "Geno guy" or a longer description would be "Gone guy who also likes Mother 3 and JoJo."

I don't think I'll ever change my name though I didn't put much thought into the name.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I thought I was the only one who watched it.

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently it was more a part of an omnibus show called "Small World" on Sunday mornings, not as it's own show.
Yeah, that would explain it.

Shows like that get lost to the void of time due to how little documentation get kept compared to bigger shows.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
699643fb0721158bc39d2a101169fec8af49550ar1-485-360_00.gif

On the topic of old TV shows, don't even ****ING talk to me if you don't know who these two are.

D

Deleted member

MK11 had huge leaks, Injustice 2 had huge leaks, DBFZ had leaks as far as DLC went. DMC5 had some leaks(V shown off early), I think MM11 had slight leaks regarding weapons.

Nuh Uh. It's gonna be partly cloudy, then the sun will shine a bit later in the day.
Are you sure about that? I'm sure the Sun will rise and be up sometime during the day regardless of the weather it will absolutely be up.

One way or another.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

My dude. Jetix was that realness. 90's Marvel re-runs, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, Digimon and I think a show called Shinzo. Would watch that late night between DBZ episodes before Adult Swim(though I watched that too) started in the summers.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’m the Hannah Montana generation.

I simultaneously have no regrets all the regrets.

Another human being remembers Oban Star Racers
I was exposed to Hanna Montana via my bored adolescent self desperately trying to find something to watch on TV on Saturdays at a point long after my parents stopped paying for cable and flipping to ABC.

Fortunately this was during a time that Saturday Morning Cartoons still existed on other channels so long story short Dinosaur King got me into anime and Sonic X crafted me into a gamer.

And Hanna Montana got me to make poor choices in nightgowns. I may or may not still have a matching face mask hidden somewhere.

D

Deleted member

My dude. Jetix was that realness. 90's Marvel re-runs, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, Digimon and I think a show called Shinzo. Would watch that late night between DBZ episodes before Adult Swim(though I watched that too) started in the summers.
Yo real **** I miss Jetix that was my jam and I have to many memories from my childhood-super early teens from then.

That brand was so much better than whatever they have nowadays, Jetix was that good ****.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was exposed to Hanna Montana via my bored adolescent self desperately trying to find something to watch on TV on Saturdays at a point long after my parents stopped paying for cable and flipping to ABC.

Fortunately this was during a time that Saturday Morning Cartoons still existed on other channels so long story short Dinosaur King got me into anime and Sonic X crafted me into a gamer.

And Hanna Montana got me to make poor choices in nightgowns. I may or may not still have a matching face mask hidden somewhere.
Dinosaur King
Sonic X

The nostalgia, it burns!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The day DisneyXD replaced it was the day I stopped believing Santa Claus existed.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, I bought Baba is You today.

It's quite fun.

Loving it so far.

Shroob

Sup?
I have to ask.

Was Teen Titans 'really' that popular while it was airing?

Like, I adored the show but it seemed really lukewarm all things considered. There was basically no merch for it at the big-name retailers unlike stuff like PPGs and Dexter.

And of course then stuff like Zone-tan and Teen Titans GO! happened.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I remember as a wee lad my parents permitting me and my sister to just sit with them while they watched King of the Hill and Futurama. Probably not the best child-viewing in television, but, eh, I turned out fine. :drshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom