• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
While I didn't see this specific incident, I feel like misanthropy is a super common thread with people who jump off the deep end on this kind of topic. Or more specifically the assertion that humans are Always Chaotic Evil and animals are Always Lawful Good.

Like you're just going to sit there and tell me dolphins wouldn't do all the horrible things we do if they had hands? "But they don't, so we're evil and they aren't" no no I think you're missing the point here honey.
Dolphins sexually assault things

They only suck less than we do because they can’t really do anything

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mm. Potentially unwise to say this, but they also said that we should have the right to hunt furries. Brelooming is one of the worst kind of people there is.
Maximum yikes.

But I do agree that what he did was super messed up and everything he said was Super terrible.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The only characters not leaked in any way (which includes vague placeholders, so no Greninja) for Smash 4: :rosalina::4lucina::4robinm::4mewtwo::4lucas::4corrin::4bayonetta:

The only characters not leaked in any way for Smash Ultimate (so far): :ultkrool:(Joker)

Kinda sad when you think about it.
That's the thing. Things are leaked all the time. Insiders just dont tell the general audiance most of the time.

I mean, Ridley was an open secret for months apparently. Just no one told the masses until later.

And yeah people didn't like Verge. He even fell for their trap. Which was that Isabelle was an echo. The insiders knew she wasn't.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The only characters not leaked in any way (which includes vague placeholders, so no Greninja) for Smash 4:

Base: :rosalina::4lucina::4robinm:
DLC: :4mewtwo::4lucas::4corrin::4bayonetta:

The only characters not leaked in any way for Smash Ultimate (so far):
Base::ultkrool:
DLC: (Joker)

Kinda sad when you think about it.
Wait... Daisy and Richter were known by leakers?

B/c I don't remember anything leaked to the public about them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
While I didn't see this specific incident, I feel like misanthropy is a super common thread with people who jump off the deep end on this kind of topic. Or more specifically the assertion that humans are Always Chaotic Evil and animals are Always Lawful Good.

Like you're just going to sit there and tell me dolphins wouldn't do all the horrible things we do if they had hands? "But they don't, so we're evil and they aren't" no no I think you're missing the point here honey.
Any cat owner can confirm that their pets are Chaotic Evil.

D

Deleted member

That's the thing. Things are leaked all the time. Insiders just dont tell the general audiance most of the time.

I mean, Ridley was an open secret for months apparently. Just no one told the masses until later.

And yeah people didn't like Verge. He even fell for their trap. Which was that Isabelle was an echo. The insiders knew she wasn't.
It makes me wonder how K. Rool slipped through the cracks.
....or did he....? He seemingly blindsided every leaker.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ooo, which one?

It is quite amazing and I think they do it better than us humans do it.
Nature is cruel.

I remember being shown a bird's mating ritual in a lecture. It built this really elaborate structure and was performing some spectacular movements resulting in the female's attention being glued. Just when things were looking perfect, a bigger male comes along, does absolutely nothing beyond appearing and the female runs off with the new, more geneticall favourable male.

D

Deleted member

Since you all are talking about my twin, here is a selfie of me walking through the beach:
GILGAMESH.png

D

Deleted member

Wait... Daisy and Richter were known by leakers?

B/c I don't remember anything leaked to the public about them.
Someone leaked everything about E3 the day before. That includes Daisy.

As for Richter, apparently he was heard about but not publically mentioned. Verge himself mentioned that yes, he knew Richter was in the game in some capacity, but didn't know for what.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dolphins sexually assault things

They only suck less than we do because they can’t really do anything
Well, they can [In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are deemed especially heinous] all the females in the pod, bisect fish to use the remaining corpse as [R-18 device], get high off of pufferfish venom, and if we're including killer whales use seals as living beach balls before eating them.

That's a fairly varied skillset. Or at least a fairly varied number of criminal offenses.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Sigma tends to Scott the Woz's wounds.
And that folks is how virus infections begin.
kappa.png

Default Dancing Sans constructs a shack.
Hey, who put Fortnite in the Hunger Games unironically?

2010 Memes sets an explosive off, killing Toasterbrains Pyra, Snorlax, and Bob the Garo.
And like that, the cancer continues to spread.

View attachment 205734

"Hey Louis, remember the time I became an ancient Babylonian King?"
"NYEHEHEHEHE, he said 'Gay Bulge'"

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Which birds? Crows, yes. Pigeons, no, pigeons are dumb.
I'm guessing this is a joke but pigeons are actually quite intelligent. They're homing abilities are particularly unique.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well, they can [In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are deemed especially heinous] all the females in the pod, bisect fish to use the remaining corpse as [R-18 device], get high off of pufferfish venom, and if we're including killer whales use seals as living beach balls before eating them.

That's a fairly varied skillset. Or at least a fairly varied number of criminal offenses.
If they had hands the ocean would be screwed.

Literally.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Someone leaked everything about E3 the day before. That includes Daisy.

As for Richter, apparently he was heard about but not publically mentioned. Verge himself mentioned that yes, he knew Richter was in the game in some capacity, but didn't know for what.
Aah... gotcha.

It still seems kinda funny to me that K. Rool, of all characters, was the one that wasn't leaked. Especially w/ how much support he got over the Smash 4 DLC speculation.

At least that surprise wasn't spoiled for anyone. Joker too.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I do kinda feel like we're dogpiling on him though. All he has to do is apologize for his behavior and I'll accept it. He doesn't even have to compromise his animal rights beliefs :yoshi:
It doesn’t look like he’ll be back anytime soon. If he does want to return and make himself a better person, I’ll admit that I’d be willing to give him a second chance, I mean the dude is only 14.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It makes me wonder how K. Rool slipped through the cracks.
....or did he....? He seemingly blindsided every leaker.
He didn't.

For Ultimate, every character was put in a list due to play test footage being leaked somewhere.

People just didnt believe the leak until the August direct confirmed five of them including the WTF Richter.

So his leak was there but it wasnt believed till later.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
He didn't.

For Ultimate, every character was put in a list due to play test footage being leaked somewhere.

People just didnt believe the leak since the August direct confirmed five of them including the WTF Richter.

^Believe this guy.

I may have dumped Spirits Mode into the wild but he stuck around in the group longer than I did.

D

Deleted member

He didn't.

People just didnt believe the leak since the August direct confirmed five of them including the WTF Richter.

Hmm. Interesting.

So I guess I'll revise my list.

Characters who weren't leaked PUBLICALLY before reveal (i.e. only insiders knew): :ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool:(Joker)

Everyone else was directly stated by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom