• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You're not meant to **** them
You're meant to eat them
Yeah but the rich are inbred, they need genetic diversity or else they'll end up like this guy:

1554505765876.png

Maybe we don't owe them favors but we owe our eyeballs one.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Okay, I have 7 tributes. I will accept nominations now. Anybody aside from/including forum users can be picked. I included ones from Knight Dude Knight Dude and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! already, plus a few user picks from me. 41 spots are left.
Sorry I’m latel
If you don’t have them already, me, Spider-Ham, and Shantae. I think they are in, so I will request a few others.

King K. Rool, Detective Pikachu, And Midna

D

Deleted member

Yeah but dude has been literally crying out for approval for like ****ing ever and as a result he’s taking this bet nonsense seriously, and the reason he “bet his account” in the first place is cause of probably feeling pressured into it

It’s ridiculous.
People need to have a little tact and become aware of when what they’re saying is genuinely affecting someone.

Like when people INSIST on calling him a robot even though he’s asked for people not to.

There’s a real person behind that username and I’m just so mad that he gets treated this way more often than some other people might.

Eh. Whatever.
Probably just my brain eating at my emotions again.
I’ll shut up. This is stupid.
You're completely right. I'm sorry, a lot of the time you just sorta type without actually thinking about what you're saying and who's reading it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
it's part of the irl meta

how they gonna lightning loop me when they're using one hand to cover their nostrils
The could bring a clothes pin to hold their nostrils closed. Alternatively, people can learn to lightning loop with their feet.

This sort of creative thinking is how we advance the meta.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imagine being mad that a popular character made it in instead of being happy for the fans who wanted the character in as well as possibly trying out their game if you haven't before.

Edit: at the same front, imagine being mad that someone doesn't want a charcter in because they just simply dislike them for reasonable objections.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I caused a little too much drama.
I am going to go do the things I like.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey to all you sexy *** guests...and the hunky *** guests aswell

oh well **** this place time for NXT Takeover New York/Brooklyn 5

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If Eight or Erdrick don’t get in, I’ll do everything @faygoshill and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! order me to do for a week.

I’ll also change my avatar into whatever they want.
You have wear a Kool-Aid man costume for a week and you can’t change out of it. No exceptions. Every word you say needs to be “Oh Yeah!” And your pfp must be changed to the Kool-Aid Man. /s

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yeah but dude has been literally crying out for approval for like ****ing ever and as a result he’s taking this bet nonsense seriously, and the reason he “bet his account” in the first place is cause of probably feeling pressured into it

It’s ridiculous.
People need to have a little tact and become aware of when what they’re saying is genuinely affecting someone.

Like when people INSIST on calling him a robot even though he’s asked for people not to.

There’s a real person behind that username and I’m just so mad that he gets treated this way more often than some other people might.

Eh. Whatever.
Probably just my brain eating at my emotions again.
I’ll shut up. This is stupid.
Yeah there are times I could've chilled out but didn't and that's my bad. Been trying to avoid calling him a robot or anything like that.

He is just a kid and I know he's just looking for validation but I do feel like people unintentionally make him feel bad with the kind of attention they give him.

So... sorry, Shiny.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, I have 7 tributes. I will accept nominations now. Anybody aside from/including forum users can be picked. I included ones from Knight Dude Knight Dude and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! already, plus a few user picks from me. 41 spots are left.
I may or may not do my HG sim tonight depending on how my evening goes, since my mood's improved from last night after getting mostly good news, but I'll bite on this one, too:

I nominate Jenny Wakeman and Toon Link.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, I think I do use contractions when I speak.
When I type, for some reason I use them less.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
**** you’re right

I dunno what I was thinking I’m so stupid I’m sorry
Stop putting yourself down every time I say something that isn’t happy, dude.

You’re a great person. Everyone makes mistakes. Just because I’m irritated doesn’t mean it’ll last long at all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Stop putting yourself down every time I say something that isn’t happy, dude.

You’re a great person. Everyone makes mistakes. Just because I’m irritated doesn’t mean it’ll last long at all.
But you’re so cool

If you’re irritated at me for even a second then I must’ve screwed up big time

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
you know what I’m gonna go

I just make things worse today

I’m sorry if I upset any of you
I missed it so I can’t really have much of a say, but you’re fine. You need to have some slack for yourself. I know it’s hard, though. Maybe just take a break from Smashboards for the day and go do something you enjoy.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
But you’re so cool

If you’re irritated at me for even a second then I must’ve screwed up big time
No, no. You need to remember I’m working through my own demons myself and as an unfortunate side effect of me being attached to trying to be kind and making the world a better place I end up empathetic to a fault and so when I’m at the point where I have to defend someone im already past my angry point

I’m not that cool. Please don’t rely on me for your happiness.

everybody calm down jesus stop making stupid bets and feeling sorry for yourselves just go back to ****posting or arguing about sword goku
Speaking of sword goku I can’t wait to play as Crono

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
everybody calm down jesus stop making stupid bets and feeling sorry for yourselves just go back to ****posting or arguing about sword goku
I just want Joker to release so we can potentially move on to something I actually have a connection to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom