• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That reminds me, official Yugioh tournaments put a rule that will have the judges penalize you if you can't be bothered to have decent hygiene. We should implement this in more places
Thank god I have a great hygiene already.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean he's just making a big deal of it. Writing an entire essay and betting his account's existence on it. Loudest get the most attention.
Yeah but dude has been literally crying out for approval for like ****ing ever and as a result he’s taking this bet nonsense seriously, and the reason he “bet his account” in the first place is cause of probably feeling pressured into it

It’s ridiculous.
People need to have a little tact and become aware of when what they’re saying is genuinely affecting someone.

Like when people INSIST on calling him a robot even though he’s asked for people not to.

There’s a real person behind that username and I’m just so mad that he gets treated this way more often than some other people might.

Eh. Whatever.
Probably just my brain eating at my emotions again.
I’ll shut up. This is stupid.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I’ve been a part of the “Erdrick is in” gang but please, no one should delete their account over this. The idea got a couple of dark humor chuckles out of me but when it come to reality, it just ain’t worth it. That’s why the idea is funny, it’s ludicrous and shouldn’t really happen.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For real though Ragnarok may be ****ing amazing, but imagine someone told you "Hey Thor 3 will perform better than a Justice League movie" before it came out
I would’ve believed it honestly
Just reboot the entire DC movies. This **** aint salvageable.
Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam aren’t not allowed to be messed with...they’ll be the new DCEU
Wonder Woman was rad, haven’t seen Aquaman but I hear it’s good.

Throw the rest away.
Shazam says **** no to that
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
And when I delete my account, I will not make an alternate one, either.
what
Can I have everyone's accounts when they lose their bets?
I ain’t gonna be apart of some betting ****...and only I can own and have myself

D

Deleted member

to those of you living in the literally ****ing anywhere area, please for the love of all that is holy take a shower
it's part of the irl meta

how they gonna lightning loop me when they're using one hand to cover their nostrils

D

Deleted member

No kidding.

And a lot of it is people just pressuring Shiny for being “contrarian” or whatever- yet nobody’s genuinely challenged ME on it and I’ve been saying this **** for months

So either something totally unfair is going on or people are just being annoying to be annoying but I can’t say I don’t feel heavily disappointed right now.
It's a competitive and friendly bet. If the bet is too much for Shiny, we can tone it down because we're friends. Otherwise, this is all meant for fun. This is proven by us literally telling Shiny to not leave Smashboards and by us being willing to revoke him deleting his account if it means that much to him. You're missing context when I've memed about this bet for about the past couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah but dude has been literally crying out for approval for like ****ing ever and as a result he’s taking this bet nonsense seriously, and the reason he “bet his account” in the first place is cause of probably feeling pressured into it

It’s ridiculous.
People need to have a little tact and become aware of when what they’re saying is genuinely affecting someone.

Like when people INSIST on calling him a robot even though he’s asked for people not to.

There’s a real person behind that username and I’m just so mad that he gets treated this way more often than some other people might.

Eh. Whatever.
Probably just my brain eating at my emotions again.
I’ll shut up. This is stupid.
no you’re right

We need to think about these things sometimes

I’m sorry for being such a ****in moron I’ll go

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You dingalings made Pyra sad

Now y'all shall face the wrath of Mythra.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
no you’re right

We need to think about these things sometimes

I’m sorry for being such a ****in moron I’ll go
Nah you’re fine
I’m just a little touchy because I’m still recovering from wanting to die yesterday , though maybe I shouldn’t say it as casually.

It’s been weighing on my mind for a while how some of you guys act towards specific members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom