• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The main reason I do not want to make an alternate account is I will not be the same.
It is either this account, or nothing.
If it's literally that and leaving Smashboards, then you shouldn't have taken the bet in the first place. A fair hint of wisdom taught me that you should never take bets you're not willing to lose. That wisdom was taught to me by losing a **** ton of money.

So if you're going to leave Smashboards if your account is deleted, I'm perfectly fine with retracting the consequence of you deleting your account. I feel DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and @Zeke The Zekenator would agree with me on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

There's a new MK character called the Kollector. He's got 4 arms and he's blue. I wonder if he's from Goro's race, but a different sub-set like Kintaro.
They did a really good job at making him feel vicious, like his design.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
i'd like everyone in the smash community to take on this bet right now please
To those of you living in the Elkhart County, Indiana area, please take this bet twice.

The Super Smash Bros 3DS midnight release was a train wreck and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

D

Deleted member

If it's literally that and leaving Smashboards, then you shouldn't have taken the bet in the first place. A fair hint of wisdom taught me that you should never take bets you're not willing to lose. That wisdom was taught to me by losing a **** ton of money.

So if you're going to leave Smashboards if your account is deleted, I'm perfectly fine with retracting the consequence of you deleting your account. I feel DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and @Zeke The Zekenator would agree with me on this one.
Loosing SmashBoards is not like loosing money.
You do realize I can do other things IRL, right?

D

Deleted member

If Erdrick gets in you will have to smash that like buttom on this video, subscribe to my channel and click on the bell.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
To those of you living in the Elkhart County, Indiana area, please take this bet twice.

The Super Smash Bros 3DS midnight release was a train wreck and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
to those of you living in the literally ****ing anywhere area, please for the love of all that is holy take a shower

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yall are going dumb over some stupid *** character for no reason. chill the **** out
No kidding.

And a lot of it is people just pressuring Shiny for being “contrarian” or whatever- yet nobody’s genuinely challenged ME on it and I’ve been saying this **** for months

So either something totally unfair is going on or people are just being annoying to be annoying but I can’t say I don’t feel heavily disappointed right now.

D

Deleted member

I just like how we're all betting huge bets over a character in a game where barely anyone over here has played. :denzel:

Lemme extend my bet though and say that I will take another shower after his reveal, and another and another.

D

Deleted member

Loosing SmashBoards is not like loosing money.
You do realize I can do other things IRL, right?
And I still have money even if I lose a lot of it. What's your point? If you don't want to leave Smashboards, then don't take the bet.

That's all I have to say. You're responsible for your own choices.

D

Deleted member

Lads, let's tone it down a bit. It's just a character in a videogame.
MM7_Freeze_Man_Title.png

wait **** wrong one

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Erdrick gets in you will have to smash that like buttom on this video, subscribe to my channel and click on the bell.
Just make sure you say "ITS YA BOI, JDCABRERA!!! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE FANTASTIC FOUR VIDEOS LETS GET THIS BREAD!" at the start.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No kidding.

And a lot of it is people just pressuring Shiny for being “contrarian” or whatever- yet nobody’s genuinely challenged ME on it and I’ve been saying this **** for months

So either something totally unfair is going on or people are just being annoying to be annoying but I can’t say I don’t feel heavily disappointed right now.
Guys we’re disappointing Toaster.

My sense of self worth relies on Toaster’s approval we gotta knock it off.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Guys we’re disappointing Toaster.

My sense of self worth relies on Toaster’s approval we gotta knock it off.
I don’t know if this is sarcastic or not because it’s hard to judge anyone’s behavior at the moment.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
No kidding.

I mean he's just making a big deal of it. Writing an entire essay and betting his account's existence on it. Loudest get the most attention.

I don't think anyone is trying to be malicious though. I certainly am not. I couldn't give less of a **** if this character gets in

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Howsabout we just knock it off with the bets, huh?

C-can we bring back the signboards?
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
The world was already a miserable place in the spring of that cursed year. The New Depression was at its height. Stocks fell, jobs were lost, and
consumer consumption fell in a corporate death spiral as the aging technoczars were revealed to have feet of clay. Financial institutions underreacted,
the government overreacted, and a society living on borrowed time paid for with borrowed dollars failed. Hard times and hunger came to the Western
world, which was all the more of a shock because the generation that survived the last financial collapse had virtually died out.
|____________________________________________________________________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom