• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No, no. You need to remember I’m working through my own demons myself and as an unfortunate side effect of me being attached to trying to be kind and making the world a better place I end up empathetic to a fault and so when I’m at the point where I have to defend someone im already past my angry point

I’m not that cool. Please don’t rely on me for your happiness.

Speaking sword goku I can’t wait to play as Crono
No no no no no. Erdrick is Sword Goku. Crono is Sword Gohan.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Mmm, I will leave this website if Erdrick is not in.

Shhh, you will do fine without me.
You have a life. Everyone has a life. I have a life.
Think about yourselves, not me.

I will miss you people, but I will learn to accept my fate.
So were you able to find what was missing in you?
No?
I suppose this is the point when you've reached your limits as a user, Shiny. And half a user cannot even hope to defeat Erdrick. Nor can he defeat the meme sharer in his heart.

As you are now you'll be in agony for the rest of your internet life. Hashtagged. Consumed by Twitter. And you'll meme again. If that is the way it's meant to be...

...then instead of teaching you the final punchline, deleting your account will be my very last duty as your master.

Are you prepared?

Shiny.

D

Deleted member

Yeah but dude has been literally crying out for approval for like ****ing ever and as a result he’s taking this bet nonsense seriously, and the reason he “bet his account” in the first place is cause of probably feeling pressured into it

It’s ridiculous.
People need to have a little tact and become aware of when what they’re saying is genuinely affecting someone.

Like when people INSIST on calling him a robot even though he’s asked for people not to.

There’s a real person behind that username and I’m just so mad that he gets treated this way more often than some other people might.

Eh. Whatever.
Probably just my brain eating at my emotions again.
I’ll shut up. This is stupid.
I'll give you the robot comments. I legitimately find those not to be funny as someone who had to deal with every given name but his actual real name from his friends. If I thought it was smart, I would have made my real name my user name.

However, the bet is something that's casual, and we've offered him solutions and even a backout from the bet. I don't accept approval as something to guilt people on when we've been telling him we don't approve of him leaving Smashboards. Honestly, if I didn't appreciate @ShinyLegendary company to begin with, I wouldn't have joined a gamble with him. A bet with friends is supposed to be fun, first and foremost. If he really doesn't want to delete his account if Erdrick gets in, then by all means he doesn't have to. I say this as someone who accepts ShinyLegendary's company.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'll make a bet: if Erdrick gets in, I'll log on to my account, and I will

Remind you guys that it's not worth completely deleting your account over a couple of pixels. You might not like the character, but don't try to ruin it for those who do like him. Besides, if push comes to shove, you have a new punching bag for training.

At the flipside, don't antagonize others for not wanting Erdrick in. Again, you guys are fighting over a couple of pixels and some parameters. Is that the hill you want to die on?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, I'm finna stick with Spawn. I think Skeleton Dante was too hard to see as an Avatar.

D

Deleted member

So were you able to find what was missing in you?
No?
I suppose this is the point when you've reached your limits as a user, Shiny. And half a user cannot even hope to defeat Erdrick. Nor can he defeat the meme sharer in his heart.

As you are now you'll be in agony for the rest of your internet life. Hashtagged. Consumed by Twitter. And you'll meme again. If that is the way it's meant to be...

...then instead of teaching you the final punchline, deleting your account will be my very last duty as your master.

Are you prepared?

Shiny.
Uhh, I think you missed something.
I think Pyra Pyra will miss me if I go, so I will not delete my account at all.
So you all will miss me...
You know what?
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon @Onereasonanddone @Zeke The Zekenator @Bolderousness
If one of us wins, let's not delete our accounts.
We all have people that really like us in here.
Let's say I win. Do not go, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll give you the robot comments. I legitimately find those not to be funny as someone who had to deal with every given name but his actual real name from his friends. If I thought it was smart, I would have made my real name my user name.

However, the bet is something that's casual, and we've offered him solutions and even a backout from the bet. I don't accept approval as something to guilt people on when we've been telling him we don't approve of him leaving Smashboards. Honestly, if I didn't appreciate @ShinyLegendary company to begin with, I wouldn't have joined a gamble with him. A bet with friends is supposed to be fun, first and foremost. If he really doesn't want to delete his account if Erdrick gets in, then by all means he doesn't have to. I say this as someone who accepts ShinyLegendary's company.
I think you’re missing my point.

I’m not worried about bets in general. Dudes been kinda mistreated for a while here.

I’m even guilty of that.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, I felt like I started all of the drama.
I honestly don't think there was any drama, but that's just me. I think it was just misguided passion from taking a bet you didn't understand fully, and we all do that. Like I said, I've lost a ton of money from gambling with my family and friends. All I wanted to say to you is you don't really need to do something you don't want to do.

D

Deleted member

I think you’re missing my point.

I’m not worried about bets in general. Dudes been kinda mistreated for a while here.

I’m even guilty of that.
I guess that's a bigger topic than what I have in mind, then, and I can see where you're coming from.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey Cla.
What if Fighter Pass 3 turns out to be...
A locust?
BAM NEW DISCUSSION
Hey

Heyheyhey

Locust Centaur.

Locust but ten feet tall and the head segment is replaced with the entire upper body of a man.

Mortal enemy of Piranha Plant, haunts Ivysaur's dreams.

Ridley thinks he looks delicious.

D

Deleted member

anyways gamers stop making suicide pacts and look at this precious little robo
59cc6cf.jpg

wait **** no is she ok
sauce

D

Deleted member

But you’re so cool

If you’re irritated at me for even a second then I must’ve screwed up big time
That’s not a particularly healthy way to judge who you are as a person. It’s a clichéd phrase, but you’re only human. I say something I shouldn’t and upset someone I respect on an almost daily basis, but if would you call me a bad person? I hope not…
Point being, one mistake like that doesn’t warrant any amount of self loathing or guilt. You did nothing wrong, it’s okay.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In addition I’m pretty sure most of you are well aware about how I feel about bets considering my history of initiating them betting on absurd odds

I get not knowing how I operate because you may be new but just be aware

I like the bets probably more than anyone else here

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
If Erdrick does not get in, the mods should pull a Thanos and permaban half the people on Smashboards.
No this is not a joke suggestion. Considering people are betting their accounts, we may as well go as far as we possibly can with it. Also it'd be funny
Disclaimer: This totally is a joke suggestion

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really wish I could add something to this, but I feel rather lost and out of the loop since I don't even know when and how all this account betting nonsense started.

Whatever went down, just don't be too harsh on yourselves, alright?

D

Deleted member

The bet is not over. Just the whole "deleting account" thing is.
If I lose, I have to say something for teh, change my avatar, and build something for him on MC.
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom