• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Have I gained my rep as “the FNAF fan?” Is that a good thing? Lol

(For clarification, someone asked Scott Cawthon if a character was a boy or a girl, to which he responded yes.)

See, my thing about FNAF is Smash is that while it’s be cool, it’d seem a little out of place in my opinion, and there’s only so much you can do with a FNAF character... (Then again :ultpacman:)

Maybe an assist trophy?
I have a moveset planned out. In my opinion Baby is perfect.

She has a slow walk speed but a SUPER fast run speed. Her jabs, aerials, and Smash attacks need to appear unwieldy. She wasn't programed with the range of motion for a punch, so she's more flailing her arms around an rotating her torso. Her neutral B is a Jumpscare. Standard stuff, leaves the opponent stunned. Her side B is Ice Cream. She shoots a ball of ice cream from the fan on her torso, a combined reference to the fact she makes ice cream and the cupcake projectile from the mini games. It sticks to the opponent like a Gooey Bomb and does chip damage. If it doesn't hit it lands on the floor and can trip someone like a banana peal. Her up B is Balloons. She holds her fingers up and begins blowing up balloons. The more you hold the button the more they inflate and the higher you go, but if you hold too much they pop and you fall, taking damage, but also damaging anyone you land on. Down B is controlled shock. A Perry move where she de-activates for a second and then is reanimated with a controlled shock. Anyone who punches her in this state is also shocked. I had two ides for a final smash. During the Smash 4 days I wanted it to be "Try Not to Wiggle", a move which traps all the opponents in springlock suits for about the length of Bayonetta's Final Smash and if they move at all during that period the suit kills them. Based on how the FS system works NOW, it's called "Ultimate Jumpscare", she launches out her stomach claw to grab any opponent in front of her, bringing them to the Ultimate Custom Night Office, where you are simultaneously Jumpscared by all 50+ robots from that game.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I though PT returning and actually being good (but not too good) for once would finally end all the Charizard hate within the smash fandom.

Nope! Fanbases always find ways to be petty.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sees a bajillion notifications
“Haha score”
No quotes
“Haha I’m lonely”

Joking obviously, but I do end up getting overly excited when people quote me...
God, that's a mood.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah me too

Unless I said something stupid, then I dread quotes
Even then. I like quotes more than likes most of the time because one begets conversation and the other one is just a measurement of your e-schween
And I get overly nervous.
I wouldn’t.
You’ve said nothing nearly as inflammatory as some of the things I may have said in the past here.

This may help.
Thanks penguin, you’re a bird

Are you excited now? owo
ye

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sees a bajillion notifications
“Haha score”
No quotes
“Haha I’m lonely”

Joking obviously, but I do end up getting overly excited when people quote me...
Being quoted is cool, and all,

But does it beat getting mentioned?

I get way too hyped when that happens.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Even then. I like quotes more than likes most of the time because one begets conversation and the other one is just a measurement of your e-schween

I wouldn’t.
You’ve said nothing nearly as inflammatory as some of the things I may have said in the past here.

ye
I want to like your post for most of your replies, but I don’t for that last one. Can you pretend I three-quarters liked it?

D

Deleted member

I wouldn’t.

ye
My goal at the moment is to get into a smooth talk with Shishoe, Gwen, Osby, you or ShinyLegendary.
Or just a like, idk.

Of course, I can live without achieving those. People are free to talk with whoever they want.

D

Deleted member

Is there anything important about Tansut? Genuinely curious as I heard the name but heard **** all
He leaked Cloud hours or a day before he was revealed. That's his big beef. People speculate he seems credible on the Square side of things.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My goal at the moment is to get into a smooth talk with Shishoe, Gwen, Osby, you or ShinyLegendary.
Or just a like, idk.

Of course, I can live without achieving those. People are free to talk with whoever they want.
If you want to talk with me specifically, you can always send a DM.

Though, you might want to do it a few hours later, it's getting real late in here.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Being quoted is cool, and all,

But does it beat getting mentioned?

I get way too hyped when that happens.
That’s also pretty great
Though I wonder how it must be to be one of the people that it’s virtually a meme to tag lol
I want to like your post for most of your replies, but I don’t for that last one. Can you pretend I three-quarters liked it?
I intentionally wanted to make it sound not excited lol

Or just a like, idk.

What do you mean by that? You know I’m always available to talk.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I got an idea!
How about Smash Bros. But as a traditional 2d fighting game?

The physics would be a mix between street fighter, and Smash, with Smash bros style inputs.

Grabs would still be two buttons, but you can also do a down and up throw. As well as some mechanics from Smash transitioning to traditional fg mechanics.

D

Deleted member

Nnnaahhh Naah this cant be rigjt
Naahhh
naaaah
nah
To clarify, it's only digital version, but you know they'll also release a physical version. PlayStation Hits always have a physical version.

That being said, here's also some more news about it. I dunno about the Switch sentiments, but it's nice it's almost at the 2.5 mark.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Throw back to one of my first interactions with Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen when I came back to the forums after a long hiatus with a half-asleep asinine rant about something that resulted in her calling me stupid and rolling in the likes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you want to talk with me specifically, you can always send a DM.

Though, you might want to do it a few hours later, it's getting real late in here.
That’s also pretty great
Though I wonder how it must be to be one of the people that it’s virtually a meme to tag lol

I intentionally wanted to make it sound not excited lol

What do you mean by that? You know I’m always available to talk.
Hey, thanks!
I’ll see if I can tomorrow, since I have a whole weekend free!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Good news for y'all Persona fans. It's gonna be absolutely wild, though, if DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon isn't right about P5R and Persona 5 Switch is $60.

This isn't surprising news at all. The game's been on sale for a similar or same price multiple times.

Glad to see it's more affordable for people now.

D

Deleted member

Or just a like, idk.

Hey, I would be totally happy to talk with you!

D

Deleted member

Oh, I almost forgot to bless the thread with this gif to celebrate that Shazam! released today:
0A980FDD-5CEA-4394-84AF-DC2F75CEC3E6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom