• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

“The sonic movie might be good idk”
“NU UH VIDEO GAME MOVIES ALWAYS SUCK AS A RULE”

After release
“Wow that was good!”
“UM YEAH IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE, *******”

If we applied video game speculation to movies
Being real here, I just wish it was an animated movie. An animated Sonic movie would be dope, especially when the series has had really good looking CG cutscenes in the past.

D

Deleted member

King K. Rool used to be fun to play when the game just started, but now he feels super sluggish.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Show me the way, master.
S: ToasterBrains. Remember them?
A: just kidding TB is pretty low
B: Pyra is pretty high up on the list though
C: well, relative to Toaster anyway
D: everyone else is still higher than them
E: is this self pity or am I trying to raise everyone up?
F: @Onereasonanddone

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No, you're just saying that because of your own innate bias against the character, and you're using K. Rool's tier placement to justify your ****ting on the character. It's dumb, Gwen.
Well considering what Sakurai has said about K.Rool we DO know the idea was to give him stuff heavies usually have, as in, make him unorthodox. Right? And he's considered a terrible character, meaning this is a detriment, right? I like Zelda but she was always garbage for similar reasons as her toolkit was always made with the idea that she should pretty much only have kill moves because of Sheik, meaning that she's a character that by design she utterly fails which is why she was bottom 3 for every ****ing game until possibly now

Iridium

Smash Hero
Question. How did week go for this thread? As in, what did we do?

And I noticed a lot of username changes (mostly to Xenoblade characters). How come?

D

Deleted member

luv u too

D

Deleted member

G: Tworeasonsanddone

D

Deleted member

It looks boring to be honest.
Its pretty much the crap factor, it can end up pretty boring or amusingly bad/weird which is what I hope. The perfect movie to watch with friends so that you can laugh at every stupid comment everyone makes.

D

Deleted member

I may have been gone for too long, but everyone is aware of this, right? Good news.
I'm proud of our boy Sakurai he definitely deserved GotY, TGA's may not have given Saks the Gold but I'm glad he got his well earned award one way or another.

You go Sakurai! Congratulations!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Question. How did week go for this thread? As in, what did we do?

And I noticed a lot of username changes (mostly to Xenoblade characters). How come?
I ended up really liking XC2 so far (though I haven’t finished just yet), and wanted to change my name to Pyra both because I really like her as a character and to match Mythra Mythra

It kinda spurred some people to do something similar I think

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who need tiers when you're a Mii Fighter main?! Especially in Smash 4? :D

D2SfQkDW0AMnC9n.jpg

I sure don't need one...

D

Deleted member

Good news for y'all Persona fans. It's gonna be absolutely wild, though, if DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon isn't right about P5R and Persona 5 Switch is $60.

I do not know what to make of this. Simply trying to get rid of excess stock, or cashing in on late adopters in hopes you get them to double-dip on the re-release? Hmm...

D

Deleted member

Good news for y'all Persona fans. It's gonna be absolutely wild, though, if DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon isn't right about P5R and Persona 5 Switch is $60.

I'm perfectly fine paying $80 for Persona 5 if I'm being real.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I do not know what to make of this. Simply trying to get rid of excess stock, or cashing in on late adopters in hopes you get them to double-dip on the re-release? Hmm...
I don't see how they're "getting rid of excess stock" when it's the digital version that's on sale.

D

Deleted member

Tbf Smash wasn't eligible for an award due to arriving too late. I think it can win an award this year though
Wait yeah that's fair.

Smash came out after the VGA's so it makes sense as to why it didn't win anything but personally I think it was the best game of 2018 so it deserved some award.

D

Deleted member

I don't see how they're "getting rid of excess stock" when it's the digital version that's on sale.
Completely misunderstood this then, lol. I thought it was talking about physical copies getting a price cut similar to Nintendo's Nintendo Selects. Nevermind then, means nothing. :drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Digital Copies >>>>> Physical Copies

I speak the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well considering what Sakurai has said about K.Rool we DO know the idea was to give him stuff heavies usually have, as in, make him unorthodox. Right? And he's considered a terrible character, meaning this is a detriment, right? I like Zelda but she was always garbage for similar reasons as her toolkit was always made with the idea that she should pretty much only have kill moves because of Sheik, meaning that she's a character that by design she utterly fails which is why she was bottom 3 for every ****ing game until possibly now
I'm not saying K. Rool is high tier, or even good. That was never the issue.

My issue is that it's very clear you're using his tier placement to mask your true intentions. It's obvious you have an ulterior motive, given the absurd lengths you've gone to in the past to unnecessarily **** on K. Rool.

Noipoi

Howdy!
D

Deleted member

PSN regularly has amazing deals, I don't think you should look too deeply in it, had the MGS HD collection for 8 euros
Seriously!?
I will have to convince my parents to pick it then.

That price is too good to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom