• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|

I SAY WHEN IT ENDS.
|_______________________________________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
WE HAVE A WINNER!
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

D

Deleted member

When you wanna be clever with the sign meme but all what is in your mind are sad lyrics of heartbreak songs because my music playlist is betraying me again.
View attachment 204924
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
IF YOU ARE HAPPY AND
YOU KNOW IT, MAKE
SIGN MEMES!
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Iridium

Smash Hero
Alrighty my third and final round of compliments that was supposed to be posted yesterday

Shoutouts to @Nekoo, @Tougon (I miss you, please come back), @TotsBS, @Scoliosis Jones, @Bolderousness, @CallMeKnux, Iridium Iridium , @Teeb147, @RandomAce, @Alice the B-Rabbit, and everyone else I forgot, for being great people and making Smashboards a nice place to be
It appears that I have been complimented by Smashing Ramen . I do immensely appreciate the love, but there was one thing that really got me.

It appears that there are numerous layers of compliments that I may have missed on my 4 day hiatus from Smashboards?! Well, in that case, why not put everybody on the same playing field instead of separate bundles?

1. @-crump-
  2. @Alice the B-Rabbit
  3. @AndreaAC
  4. @Arigarmy
  5. @Blargg888
  6. @Bolderousness
  7. @CallMeKnux
  8. @Chinderblock
  9. @ChaosSharpedo
  10. ClaTheBae ClaTheBae
  11. @Coricus
  12. @Cutie Gwen
  13. Cyn Cyn
  14. @Dannio
  15. Diem Diem
  16. @Dyllybirdy
  17. @Elma
  18. @faygoshill
  19. @Freezerburn
  20. @Flyboy
  21. @Galaxy Queen Rosalina
  22. @Gentlepanda
  23. @Good Guy Giygas
  24. @Hinata
  25. @Idon
  26. Iridium Iridium
  27. @JDCabrera
  28. Just a penguin Just a penguin
  29. @KingofPhantoms
  30. @KMDP
  31. Luigi The President Luigi The President
  32. @Michael the Spikester
  33. @Moydow
  34. @Mr. Wario
  35. @Mythra
  36. @NateVO
  37. @Nekoo
  38. Noipoi Noipoi
  39. @NonSpecificGod
  40. @Onereasonanddone
  41. Opossum Opossum
  42. osby osby
  43. @Pokechu
  44. @praline
  45. Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
  46. PsySmasher PsySmasher
  47. Pyra Pyra
  48. @QuiqueST
  49. @RandomAce
  50. @Rhadamanthus
  51. @Roberk
  52. @Schnee117
  53. @Scoliosis Jones
  54. @Shishœ
  55. @ShotoStar
  56. @Shroob
  57. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
  58. @SnakeFighter64
  59. @SneakyLink
  60. @staindgrey
  61. @Swamp Sensei
  62. @Taylor F
  63. @Teeb147
  64. @tehponycorn
  65. @TheCJBrine
  66. @TheMightyP
  67. @TotsBS
  68. @Tougon
  69. TriStarGamer TriStarGamer
  70. @Tyrant Tenebris
  71. @Ultomato
  72. @UtopianPoyzin
  73. @Venus of the Desert Bloom
  74. @Wademan94
  75. @Warchamp7
  76. @Zachmac
  77. @Zeke The Zekenator
  78. @Zinith
There are more compliments than there are characters in ultimate. Truly, everybody is here. You all have my utmost gratitude, not to mention Smashing Ramen's. Keep doing what y'all are doing, I really need to get back to Ricochet evaluations.

Also could somebody explain to me what happened to @Brelooming Disaster ??
What did I even do? I just wanted to mope in peace.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Okay, I actually was in that hole of lack of motivation for a while. Like 2 years actually

Lemme say some tips, or we could say rules as they're vital to improve:

1-Practice, is pretty simple, however don't get too ambitious with ideas that could involve techniques that are more advanced (like foreshortening)

2-Keeping in mind that your first works or practices are likely to be flawed; sounds blunt and demotivating but, is normal, as is near impossible to put in paper the vision in your mind on the first attempts.
The first 35-50 pages of my first notebook are steaming poop, but that helped me to learn from my mistakes.

3-Take the better artists as a challenge; imo, and being honest, every artist I met here kicks my ***, they have either higher skill level, better techniques, a very refined style, etc. But I take that with a Michael Jordan mentaility; I wanna reach their level, I wanna be kick *** too.

4- Create a nice workspace; proper height chair, table, tools at hand, maybe some music and most important, a good posture as curving the spine or moving your neck can generate stress of all types, and if left unattended it can evolve in flat crippling physical pain.
If you are drawing something and you feel stressed or just "off", just pause for 10 minutes, walk a bit, do some stretching to relax muscles and joints and get back into the game. If you feel tired just drop it for the rest of the day and check how your hands feel to build a pace and see how much work can you do per day.

5- Again, practice. Rome wasn't built in a day, but they still worked every single day to progress.
I’ve been tunnel vision on foreshortening recently

It’s how I found out I can’t draw basic shapes properly lol

D

Deleted member

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
This is just the Lisa/Spiderman meme
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
How do I shoot web?
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

D

Deleted member

I interrupt this current sign meme thing to bring you a cool animated video.
I mean seriously, this channel is great.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It was a joke. They're not actually downgrading to an Arena Football team. Their new jerseys just look like what an Arena team would wear.

Or, like, a division III college team with a direction in their name.
Just saw em now. Looks low-tier.

D

Deleted member

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
VOTE FOR
Luigi The President Luigi The President
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Saw Shazam today. Never thought I'd like a DC movie more than Wonder Woman but here we are.

Also, this sign posts scares me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
User was warned for this post
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|

413C3573-BA7B-431C-91DA-052EA10579D6.png

|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Just a penguin

Smash Master
User was warned for this post
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
----------------------------------------------------This sign is too long-------------------------------------------------------
|_______________________________________________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ
Also, love your PFP! Zelda is just too precious in this smash <3 (how could one not also love a woomy a litten and a kirby?)

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Here's an official line from the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer shown at Cinemacon. Enjoy.

Honestly depending on execution this could be good though. If anyone knows how to carry a movie (ironically enough), it's Jim Carrey.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Here's an official line from the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer shown at Cinemacon. Enjoy.

Honestly depending on execution this could be good though. If anyone knows how to carry a movie (ironically enough), it's Jim Carrey.
And this is all happening while Gangster's Paradise of all songs, is playing the background, right?

Man, we need to see this trailer, ASAP!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
didn't talk about him. he's cool though.
Curious about whether you said anything about Pac-Man. I've been seeing some discussions about how he's underrated pretty often as of late.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I’m gonna adore this movie

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, this scared the **** out of me when I remembered my last post before logging out was a jab at Bandana Dee.

D

Deleted member

. . .

This isn't going to be good, is it?

D

Deleted member

now i almost wish _mizumi's datamining twitter account hadn't been taken down for him being a creep, because i want to check those brave stats again and my dumb 3-second joke post is suddenly making me go

View attachment 204873
I like Bandana Dee, in which I feel I should legitimately clarify that, but I'm not holding out. Codename is a stretch, stats can change, Tansut and Verge, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom