• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here's an official line from the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer shown at Cinemacon. Enjoy.

Honestly depending on execution this could be good though. If anyone knows how to carry a movie (ironically enough), it's Jim Carrey.
This movie is gonna be ****ing glorious.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's an official line from the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer shown at Cinemacon. Enjoy.

Honestly depending on execution this could be good though. If anyone knows how to carry a movie (ironically enough), it's Jim Carrey.
So Eggman has bars? Aight. I won't watch it in theaters but glad to know Jim Carrey's gonna make the film less terrible.

D

Deleted member

I'd ask if you're gonna talk about how much of an utter failure of a character K.Rool is but considering my casual friends dropped him I think everyone knows
Excuse you. How can you call K. Rool a failure when he's living the pirate's life with my boys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Did I do something wrong?

I just thought you were a cool person and decided to give ya a shout out :)

Sorry if you didn't want to be bothered
I just hated this week, and have some personal issues. Nothing against you, since you did not notice. Decided to take a break from here until today.

And why is everyone spamming that meme over and over?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just hated this week, and have some personal issues. Nothing against you, since you did not notice. Decided to take a break from here until today.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
Because it’s funny
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Okay, got it. Sorry about that. Hope you're feeling better

And do you mean the sign cat? That's mostly because we're just bored...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
We still doin’ this ****?
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(O_o) ||
/   づ

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Because he was deliberately designed to not function by Sakurai
Sakurai doesn't work on the balance for characters this time around.

So if a character doesn't work, blame the balance team. :^)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Wait

That’s hilarious

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sakurai doesn't work on the balance for characters this time around.

So if a character doesn't work, blame the balance team. :^)
His moveset was designed to be "stuff heavies don't usually do", but Sakurao forgot to make it cohesive to the point I'm convinced the armour gimmick was addrd later when they realized it was ****

MainJPW

M.T.A

As much as I would like something more faithful to the games and more Unleashed opening cutscene-esque I think it’s best to just take this movie as its own beast. Probably get a laugh or two out of it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
People think I’m contrarian when I make bets against the grain for fun but y’all are really ****ting on S tier K Rool in front of me smh

D

Deleted member

Did they make this interview in a party?

D

Deleted member

The more I read about the movie, the more I want to watch it. It may end up as one of those films you watch with friends and just laugh at how stupid it is.

D

Deleted member

I may have been gone for too long, but everyone is aware of this, right? Good news.
This is great news!
Smash Ultimate did deserve GoTY!
I am so happy for Sakurai! Congratulations!

D

Deleted member

Of course he functions, just stand on the edge and press B.
Still more playable than Little Mac, TBH. :drshrug:

Yeaaaaahhhhh K. Rool is fun to play as but you gotta understand that you're not gonna win a lot. He's still my favorite heavy, though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
His moveset was designed to be "stuff heavies don't usually do", but Sakurao forgot to make it cohesive to the point I'm convinced the armour gimmick was addrd later when they realized it was ****
No, you're just saying that because of your own innate bias against the character, and you're using K. Rool's tier placement to justify your ****ting on the character. It's dumb, Gwen.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
“The sonic movie might be good idk”
“NU UH VIDEO GAME MOVIES ALWAYS SUCK AS A RULE”

After release
“Wow that was good!”
“UM YEAH IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE, DUMBASS”

If we applied video game speculation to movies

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heh, his movest in itself is fine, it's just that some moves are too slow or too weak to be utilized properly, alongside some moves that don't match their animations, but this isn't a problem exclusif to K.Rool.

A little buff of speed here and some small change to his special there and K.Rool would be a pretty honest character. He wouldn't be amazing, for sure, but he be more balanced and fun overall.

Then again, this is the balance team that decide that, not Sakurai, so who know what will happen to him.

Ohhhhh boy.
b41.jpg

Can't wait to see more of this movie. :p

D

Deleted member

You're right about K. Rool being different. Most heavies don't PUT THEIR HANDS TOGETHER IF THEY WANNA CLAP

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Tier lists are for cowards

Anyway who wants to see my thread member tier list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.