• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Looking at the Konami 50th anniversary sight now. Just found out this exists...

So what 4 games do you think are still missing from each collection?
Hopefully:

Castlevania:
  1. Dracula X Chronicles with SotN
  2. The Adventure ReBirth
  3. At least one DS Castlevania
  4. At least on GBA Castlevania
Contra:
  1. Rebirth
  2. Contra 4
  3. Contra: Hard Corps
  4. Contra: Shattered Soldier

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
who even is the biggest boxer right now
Well George Foreman still has the grill.

Considering the history behind that deal, imagine THAT going full circle.

Bonus points if he actually tries to hit Little Mac with one of them.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
it's not you man ridley just sucks
I swear to god if I have to write a paragraph about how people sleep on Ridley and just how much he has going for him I'll do absolutely nothing besides write said paragraph about how people sleep on Ridley and just how much he has going for him.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what we need? More PlayStation trilogy remake + collections. I want to play the Ape Escape, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper trilogies in HD with pretty modern graphics.

God, I still need to play God of War, and Unharted, and inFamous, and Twisted Metal, and MediEvil when that comes out....

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hopefully:

Castlevania:
  1. Dracula X Chronicles with SotN
  2. The Adventure ReBirth
  3. At least one DS Castlevania
  4. At least on GBA Castlevania
Contra:
  1. Rebirth
  2. Contra 4
  3. Contra: Hard Corps
  4. Contra: Shattered Soldier
A recent statement from the ESRB seems to suggest Castlevania Bloodlines being one of the games.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
imagine being the biggest character in the game but still being lighter than Samus, Plant, Belmonts, and Incineroar
Imagine having huge normals that are really-fast, and a decent air game. Ridley is no hellspawn from the tierferno, but he isn't Garbodor either.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Uh, guys clearly every character is good. Just gotta have a good enough player behind that helm. You know what they say: "tires don exits."

D

Deleted member

Just a reminder I got on Grand Finals on the NZ tournament with my Ridley and I only lost 1 match out of all rounds and that was to another Ridley.
Either ya'll admit he's good or that I'm good, pick your poison.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
PsySmasher PsySmasher Geezus not even a chance lmao you did great! see your ridley is awesome but i swear i’m not that bad with k. rool or in general lol

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Just a reminder I got on Grand Finals on the NZ tournament with my Ridley and I only lost 1 match out of all rounds and that was to another Ridley.
Either ya'll admit he's good or that I'm good, pick your poison.
Or everyone sucks and you just suck less than everyone else

D

Deleted member

If I had to make a collection to put onto the Switch it would be these three:

The Metal Gear Collection (The OG Metal Gear series + MGS 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.)

HD Mother Trilogy (Remastered Mother 1, 2 & 3 + whatever's left of Earthbound 64.)

Banjo-Kazooie HD Collection (Remastered Banjo-Kazooie, Tooie, Remakes of the GBA games and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts).

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
imagine being the biggest character in the game but still being lighter than Samus, Plant, Belmonts, and Incineroar
Ridley should definitely weigh more, but is there a reason to think he should weigh as much as, say, Bowser? He is morphologically pre-Avian, and the largest flying bird ever recorded only weighed 70 kilos (150 lbs.)

Argentavis-magnificens (1).jpg

Flight-borne Avians have porous bones and a very specialized muscle structure. A second pair of (brachiating) arms and a hominid muscle density would account for most of his extra weight.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridley should definitely weigh more, but is there a reason to think he should weigh as much as, say, Bowser? He is morphologically pre-Avian, and the largest flying bird ever recorded only weighed 70 kilos (150 lbs.)

Flight-borne Avians have porous bones and a very specialized muscle structure. A second pair of (brachiating) arms and a hominid muscle density would account for most of his extra weight.
This is assuming Ridley follows our knowledge of how flight works with those tiny wings.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Man Ridley has some dedicated fans.

I'll leave y'all be. I have a super long video coming out soon (as requested by Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ) where I'll be talking about a bunch of characters so I'm sure that'll make some of you mad at me

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
Appreciate the compliment, but my game w/ him still seems off.

I switched characters anyway, so I'll deal w/ that later.
I understand man, i gotta practice up some more. Some awesome smashers here just from what i’m seeing

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
You guys ever try to make like the simplest food imaginable and still find some way to **** it up?

Trying to make a frozen salmon burger and I put too much oil in the pan and now it’s all slimy and **** oh man

Sorry this isn’t even relevant but I just had to get that out

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I think Ridley's great.
Just his recovery ****ing sucks which is extremely ironic.
See, I only half agree there. I think Ridley's recovery is actually really good when it comes to mixing things up, having two mid-air jumps, a move that sends him a good distance horizontally, and a multi-directional up b that has decent enough distance (and good knockback so that it's risky to challenge) allows for him to have options that make recovering far less linear for him. It's just that if you're not successful first try and get sent back, you're boned. It has to be the first try or nothing, but you have the means to make the first try just fine.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

I don't think Ridley should be as heavy as Bowser. I don't even think he should be as heavy as Charizard/Incineroar.

Just give him Plant's weight and I'd have pretty much no complaints w/ the character.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Man Ridley has some dedicated fans.

I'll leave y'all be. I have a super long video coming out soon (as requested by Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ) where I'll be talking about a bunch of characters so I'm sure that'll make some of you mad at me
Dude, you can't fit Ridley's fanbase into one convention. Don't underestimate their dedication, because their numbers are HUGE.

I'll... I'll just take my leave over there in the corner now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom